Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy (2959 Views)

DSS Operatives Involved In Armed Robbery In Abuja, Arrested / India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud / Photos: Two Men Injured After Being Involved In Sallah Bloodbath (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by igbobuigbo: 2:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

^^^

Fine.

If you say so.
Then comprehension may be the problem.

You requested for me to change the title. So I ask you what is wrong with the title?
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by strangerf: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Pardon our  Igbo friend; He wasnt smart enough to attend Princeton like moi.

The state school he attended did not/failed to teach him comprehension.
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Blazay(m): 3:09am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

Obviously, we live in a world apart.
I don't do details. I do odds.

If I was told that someone is experiencing a heart attack, the odds favor an older guy, not a younger person like you.

Once I concluded that the thread involves academic dishonesty, playing the odds, I concluded that the perpetrator must be Igbo, since that is their area of expertise.

I may be wrong, but I am damn sure that this guy has some Igbo DNA in his genome.

Either ways, he is Igbo. 1% igbo is still Igbo;after all IGBO BU IGBO

WTF? undecided

No, it involved financial misappropraition of funds in an academic institution.
Obviously, a deal was cut by the universityunderhand , that the oblivious proff was not privy to.
You need to stop drinking heavily.

igbobuigbo:

You requested for me to change the title. So I ask you what is wrong with the title?

Your title or the title churned from SR is misleading period.

strangerf:

^^^

Pardon our  Igbo friend; He wasnt smart enough to attend Princeton like moi.
The state school he attended did not/failed to teach him comprehension.

If you ever attended Princeton. . . it would have been as a paper boy or a cafeteria attendant. Best case scenario, an after-hour janitor cleaning the lavatories.
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by strangerf: 3:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

WTF? undecided

No, it involved financial misappropraition of funds in an academic institution.
You need to stop drinking heavily.

Your title or the title churned from SR is misleading period.

If you ever attended Princeton. . . it would have been as a paper boy or a cafeteria attendant. Best case scenario, an after-hour janitor.

You would never have done well as a professional
Academic dishonesty is a general word used to decribe any type of misbehavior in an academic setting, not just exam malpractice!

Idioti Aboki!
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Blazay(m): 3:23am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

You would never have done well as a professional
Academic dishonesty is a general word used to decribe any type of misbehavior in an academic setting, not just exam malpractice!

Idioti Aboki!

Academic dishonesty are two words moo goo! So change that to 'general words', not 'a general word'.
Yeah right!
Ekiti janitorial graduate of Princeton. grin
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2010
Seems like the Aboki man wants to catch up with the Southerners. What the Southerners can do, aboki man can dream of doing better.

1. Muttalab --> I just wished he had tried that he had tried that blowing up ish up in Kano or Kaduna.
2. Now the aboki man this thread is addressing.

Wharrashame.
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by strangerf: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2010
Blazay:

Academic dishonesty are two words moo goo! So change that to 'general words', not 'a general word'.
Yeah right!
Ekiti janitorial graduate of Princton. grin

You can'teven spell Princeton right
Are you that stupit or just in awe of that institution?
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Blazay(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

You can'teven spell Princeton right
Are you that stupit or just in awe of that institution?

Correction noted. wink
Not 'too dunce' to learn remember?
Now, play by the rules. . . typos are ok.
Not grammatical blunders. . . shattering computer screens and human dentition.
Now, gerrof the net and go scrub some Princeton bathroom floors before you get fired.
Get you something nice for the Xmas. . .  like an over-inflated doll with some Ekiti tribal marks and huge buns. wink
Avoid 'self-servicing' misadventures for the cold weather huh?
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by PhysicsQED(m): 3:52am On Dec 14, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Is this the first Nigerian prof to be fired for corruption in the USA?

No. One Bini guy and one Igbo guy were fired from a HBCU a few months ago for sexually exploiting their students. I don't know what the purpose of this thread is, but it's an unwelcome embarrassment after the Nigerian Academia thread.
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 14, 2010
PhysicsQED:

No. One Bini guy and one Igbo guy were fired from a HBCU a few months ago for sexually exploiting their students. I don't know what the purpose of this thread is, but it's an unwelcome embarrassment after the Nigerian Academia thread.

Are you the same dude as the PhysicsMHD dude?

So confusing!
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by PhysicsQED(m): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you the same dude as the PhysicsMHD dude?

So confusing!

Yes. I only use that name when I get banned and it even says in the signature of the PhysicsMHD poster, "formerly PhysicsQED" which is true, until they unban me.
Re: Kansas University Fires Nigerian Professor Involved In Funds Controversy by Blazay(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2010
Please, there was no evidence of financial fraud on this thread by any Nigerian, Hausa or otherwise, . .in the diaspora.
If any fraud took place. . . it originated from Nigeria for sending 'occasional students' of Marwa studies over to the university to study without paying fully for their 'vocational/trade school' pilgrimages. Prolly pocketed the money meant for such purposes. Or, the Marwa fund had dried up.
The visiting students failed to pay the remaining portion of the fees after the completion of the so-called studies.
The proff complained and obviously embarrased the highly connected students being 'legisla-thieves'.
My guess. . .the offended parties filed a grievance and pressure within the University forced the proff to resign or get fired.

So where is the fraud in this story "Princeton illiterates'? cheesy

I still can't make any head or tail out of this thread.

Real waste of time.

Moving on. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! / Female Politician Muniratu Adedoyin Allegedly Caught Doing Human Rituals (pics) / Face Of Popular Gay Scammer In Alakija, Lagos! »PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.