Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (79689 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by xrayj(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
cococandy:
Nothing to worry about here. He’s still impressionable so it’s your duty to correct him.

As for Wondering about where he learned it from, kids learn things from everywhere around them not just the parents. I’ve had to correct my child on some opinions too that I’m sure she learned from her environment outside of the home.

Just keep at it. The important thing is to raise a kind, fair minded and compassionate human being. Everything else will sort itself out.
Your comments are becoming sensible recently.
Probably your experience as a mother raising a child is now gradually doing something positive to your sense of reasoning...keep it up!

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Johnsown1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
You taught him that without knowing bro, i suggest you start washing more often because he reacted that way cause your wife do the washing always and maybe one if the book that they read, they always put picture of AdA washing.
You should bring him closer while washing,send him messages or risen of cloths or washing of rags and also allow him to be washing plates

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Sterope(f): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
They still think we are in the era where men go to farm and women spend all day taking care od the home undecided
Brazenbabe:

This is how you dolts "unsimp" yourselves into uselessness
Your redpill brain cannot envisage that the 4 year old child would get married in the next 25 years at least
Do you really think that this women belong to the kitchen and men belong to the office crap you people are struggling to hold onto would exist in the next 10 years?
Take a look around you, is it only men that were affected by this keke and okada ban? Did you not see men and women protesting side by side (occupy Lagos protest)
Everybody should learn how to wash clothes, everybody should learn to make money. It is a necessary survival skill.
If a man washes his wife's panties, is is bad? No be him dey chop wetin pant dey cover?
It is men like you that look after their wives after childbirth, cook for them, clean them up , hold the baby while she sleeps, they dont have two heads
yet some of you are pushing an outdated narrative that makes you so useless to your partner that you cant boil water
That why why your wives make useless shakara and refuse to cook when they are angry cos they know you are uselessly useless in the kitchen.
Keep making yourselves irrelevant, Women are replacing you in the boardrooms, dildos are replacing you in the bedrooms
Dont reinvent your selves please. Dont be a "simp". Mtcheeew

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by sandland: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simple education. Let him know that the world runs on " Pollute and clean principle". if dirty your dress, you wash, once you are of age. The as the house and car/ cars.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by spiralwedge(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
How Do I Make My 4years Old Son Understand Or S He Still Too Young

Happy Sunday my fellow Nairalanders. Sure we all are cool?

Sorry to bother you all but I have been worried since what transpired between myself and my son who will be 4yrs by June this year.

I was not able to go to church today due to the fact that I just came back from travel very late yesterday night.

So I was asleep when my wife and my two sons left for service. I woke up around some minutes after 12 noon and decided to wash some of the undies I wore during my journey.

As I was doing that, my wife and kids came back and my son rushed straight to my room shouting daddy daddy, when I answered from the bathroom and he came in and saw me washing, the question he asked me has been making me uncomfortable.

He said "Daddy, why are you washing? Are you a girl? Before he could finish that my wife walked in and said to him, Don't worry, very soon you will start washing your clothes by yourself but what got me more worried was his reply. He told my wife that he won't wash his cloths that it's girls that are supposed to be washing.

Honestly, I'm worried, will he out grow this mentality?

I need a wide coverage, please.

It's simple. Do more "girls" work in the house and do it regularly. When he's older, make him wash socks, underwear with HANDS, and he should wash plates and sweep on Saturdays as a matter of routine. And y'all be fine.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Restrict your rants to your maga boyfriend who did not train you well, woman. Did you really think I am at all interested in what you have to say? What do you have on offer that a $100 sex doll cannot offer a cleaner and less smelly version of?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ehibiggirl(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Am glad he voiced it out, if you don't handle him in a domestic way, he may grow up seeing girls are the ones to do house work not boys

But relax, is too early for you to panic

Once he clocks 4yrs, whenever he comes back from school, he must wash his undies pand and singlet or every Wednesday ne must was his pants and singlets for him and his brother

Then on Saturdays he will repeat same

He has to do it, he should start sweeping his own room, no matter how he sweeps it, let him pack it with packer and cone and show you

Then you go and inspect the room and show him corners he didn't sweep well then let him sweep it again

As you are starting this, get a cane and let him know you won't tolerate laziness from any of them

Meanwhile anytime you are washing, let him watch the way you rub your hands on clothe, even you can allow him to wash your boxer's as you wash but you will do the real washing

When he starts he would have been OK for gin to handle his own

But don't remind him of what he said he will understand that as being a punishment for him

Just engage him into washing stylishly
I salute you, I wish I could like the response a hundred times.
You deserve a medal for this.
Sweetest response ever.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Sorry to bother you all but I have been worried since what transpired between myself and my son who will be 4yrs by June this year.

I was not able to go to church today due to the fact that I just came back from travel very late yesterday night.

So I was asleep when my wife and my two sons left for service. I woke up around some minutes after 12 noon and decided to wash some of the undies I wore during my journey.

As I was doing that, my wife and kids came back and my son rushed straight to my room shouting daddy daddy, when I answered from the bathroom and he came in and saw me washing, the question he asked me has been making me uncomfortable.

He said "Daddy, why are you washing? Are you a girl? Before he could finish that my wife walked in and said to him, Don't worry, very soon you will start washing your clothes by yourself but what got me more worried was his reply. He told my wife that he won't wash his cloths that it's girls that are supposed to be washing.

Mr don't you see your boy is ALPHA and you being worried means you are beta( I wish I could make that beta smaller)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Pedrotina11: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mtcheeew which kind talk b dis one Important tinz full ground nah dis one we dey hear...
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Mr don't you see your boy is ALPHA and you being worried means you are beta( I wish I could make that beta smaller)
. So being an Alfa makes one heartless? Is that what they told you?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
ALPHA MALE LOLZ
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Omar09(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Am glad he voiced it out, if you don't handle him in a domestic way, he may grow up seeing girls are the ones to do house work not boys

But relax, is too early for you to panic

Once he clocks 4yrs, whenever he comes back from school, he must wash his undies pand and singlet or every Wednesday ne must was his pants and singlets for him and his brother

Then on Saturdays he will repeat same

He has to do it, he should start sweeping his own room, no matter how he sweeps it, let him pack it with packer and cone and show you

Then you go and inspect the room and show him corners he didn't sweep well then let him sweep it again

As you are starting this, get a cane and let him know you won't tolerate laziness from any of them

Meanwhile anytime you are washing, let him watch the way you rub your hands on clothe, even you can allow him to wash your boxer's as you wash but you will do the real washing

When he starts he would have been OK for gin to handle his own

But don't remind him of what he said he will understand that as being a punishment for him

Just engage him into washing stylishly

All these cause a 4yo truly understood his roles as boy child in life and recognizes the role of the females?

Say it was a little of 4yrs who saw her mom paying their school fees, and she says to her mom it's the man's job to pay and not her and then went ahead to say she will never pay her school fees, will you punish her this same way?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mazk:
at 4?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by simhosting: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. So being an Alfa makes one heartless? Is that what they told you?

The boy is not being heartless, he just said his mind and that is ALPHA, but you getting worried and bringing it here so we can teach you how to raise your kid is beta

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Joiedevivre: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

It's only a matter of time. He will have sense when his mother stops washing his clothes.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Women breastfeed your kids
No.
Why
My breasts will become flat
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Malawian(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Send him to boarding school. I remember the first time i ever washed my clothes, that was a few weeks before we departed for boarding school, because we have always had house maids and nwa boys by the numbers. To know if i would be able to wash my clothes in school, my mother brought out some of my jeans and asked me to wash them while she took seat to watch me. grin grin

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by ivolt: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Don't simp your son, he's right. Just teach him that just as it's a woman's responsibility to take care of those house chores, men also have a responsibility to take care of the home finances.
Fake clout chasers everywhere.

Who knows what you do offline.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Stillthebest: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
kiss

Na man you born! Congrats. I wash my stuffs too!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Brazenbabe: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Restrict your rants to your maga boyfriend who did not train you well, woman. Did you really think I am at all interested in what you have to say? What do you have on offer that a $100 sex doll cannot offer a cleaner and less smelly version of?

Typical, predictable, sex obsessed thing
When you cant come up with an intelligent response to a woman, insult her vagina. Boring.
The earlier you unlearn and relearn, the better for your stale life.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
ireneidiva:

Rubbish. Before he gets married, who will do all that?

Automatically, when he is of age he will wash is cloth himself when he sees no one to do it, by the time all his cloths are dirt non to wear out he will wash. Growing up i had mentality it is women that cook, my father did not even ask us to enter kitchen for once buh wen i entered Uni. was alone i learnt, infact i showed the interest till i know how to cook. so today if my gf is around she cook n if am alone i take care of myself. time will sort somethings. that boy is gonna be a real man unlike is dad,maybe he was also washing his wife bra & pant, mayb that is what d boy even saw.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by friday2011(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Why should you be worried, its you and your wife's duty to educate him that laundry is not a gender work, my 5yrs old son can wash his clothes and white stockings neatly and can operate our washing machine without any supervision.

Dont over pamper him, start teaching him all he needs to know from now on.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Malawian:

Send him to boarding school. I remember the first time i ever washed my clothes, that was a few weeks before we departed for boarding school, because we have always had house maids and nwa boys by the numbers. To know if i would be able to wash my clothes in school, my mother brought out some of my jeans and asked me to wash them while she took seat to watch me. grin grin
. Lol. When he is of age.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by OhiOfIhima: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Ok.I will.Even my wife is worried because I'm the kind of man that doesn't allow anybody to do my laundries.

Sometimes, I thought of it thinking if I am only one in this... I hardly allow someone else to do laundry for me except my younger brothers. Strong objection to it especially when females choose to.

Many of my gfs like to but I never give in. I ask myself what if I have married, would I still be doing it myself?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by ivolt: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. Ok bro .Thanks alot.
Don't waste your time replying anyone who mentions "simp" or "alpha" in their comment.
They have no useful advice as they have never been to the school of real-life relationship or marriage.
They are merely regurgitating some learned ideas for signaling purposes.

BTW, you don't have to do anything.
He will outgrow it as he observes your actions.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Josh44s(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

You gat an Alpha male for a son and not a weakling. You should be proud of that. Just guide him well to respect gender equality, humility and self discipline.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Omar09(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Brazenbabe:

If a man washes his wife's panties, is is bad? No be him dey chop wetin pant dey cover?

So because a man “chops” what the pants cover means he should be slaves around it bah? If he washes her panties, what will she bee doing? They way you guys analyzes things cringes me to the core.
It is men like you that look after their wives after childbirth, cook for them, clean them up , hold the baby while she sleeps, they dont have two heads

Actually they don't have two heads. Do you also realize that there are women who cooks for the family, take care of her husband, give him a nice Bleep and still is happy being a woman.[/quote]
yet some of you are pushing an outdated narrative that makes you so useless to your partner that you cant boil water
That why why your wives make useless shakara and refuse to cook when they are angry cos they know you are uselessly useless in the kitchen.
Keep making yourselves irrelevant, Women are replacing you in the boardrooms, dildos are replacing you in the bedrooms
Dont reinvent your selves please. Dont be a "simp". Mtcheeew

There's always eatery and delivery services so why be egoistic at what you supposed to do as a wife?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
So, you basically came on front page to show us the extent you and your wife have failed as parents... Sigh!!!
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

Sometimes, I thought of it thinking if I am only one in this... I hardly allow someone else to do laundry for me except my younger brothers. Strong objection to it especially when females choose to.

Many of my gfs like to but I never give in. I ask myself what if I have married, would I still be doing it myself?
. Nothing wrong with that even in marriage.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Adebowalay(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

that's d point where parental guidance is adviced...keep telling him every time he will learn... train a child d way he should go... U know d rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82