Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" (1362 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by mcube(f): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
[color=#000099]i caught my boyfriend with a lady he called his friend. he later confessed that the have been dating, so i asked him what his feelings for both i and the lady is. he said he loves us equally and that he cannot leave me for her. so i suggested to him that i should excuse him for now so that he can make his decision, but he said i shoul not that the lady is only a distraction in our relationship. he also said he knows he is not going to last wit her that i should be patience. but i don't think i cancope with that.

please i need advice in the house. pls respond urgently
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by luxoire(f): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2007
YOU DESERVE BETTER GIRLFRIEND

kick his selfish silly arse to the curb. Look you actually CAUGH[/i]T him and [i]HE CONFESSED. yet he is implying using you as  a DOORMAT, telling u

WAIT LET ME CATCH MY FUN, AND I KNOW IT'S NOT GONNA LAST, BUT I WANNA SATISFY THIS NEED I HAVE. IN THE MEANTIME U WAIT FOR ME, AND WHEN I COME BACK WE CAN PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF, because I LOVE U AND ITS U I WANT angry angry angry

does that sound like the sort of person u want to give another chance to? he is probably just going to use, re-use and abuse u!!
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by sillyboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
Haba! why are you been so hard on the poor lady?@ mcube. Well, guess i need to start by saying I can imagine your heartfelt pains. But to be candid, I guess the guy is very truthfull and honest. Had I been the one I wouldn't come out straight ooo! lailai. The fact that the guy came out straight means he respect you. He's just having fun grin, I sure envy the guy. MY ADVISE!!!, Simply tell him you too wanna have fun with someone else (prhaps my humbleself) pending the time he will sort himself out.
Consider my offer of myself cancelled if you are not 8.5 on a scale of ten grin
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by sillyboy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
Haba! luxoire why are you been so hard on the poor lady?@ mcube. Well, guess  i need to start by saying I can imagine your heartfelt pains. But to be candid, I guess the guy is very truthfull and honest. Had I been the one I wouldn't come out straight ooo! lailai. The fact that the guy came out straight means he respect you. He's just having fun grin, I sure envy the guy. MY ADVISE!!!, Simply tell him you too wanna have fun with someone else (prhaps my humbleself) pending the time he will sort himself out.
Consider my offer of myself cancelled if you are not 8.5 on a scale of ten grin
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by RuuDie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
DAMN --- I hate it when brovaz screw up like dis, couldn't he be a whole lot more discreet !!?

well gal, u got d ball, don't u let it fall! i'll just borrow some words from my sis. Luxoire

luxoire:

kick his selfish silly arse to the curb.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by iice(f): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
Eyah, one thing i gotta say, he atleast told the truth. Personally i detest lies but this is about you so anyways. You have to give yourselves a lil break, him to get over his ish, you not to fall to pieces watching him do his ish.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by RuuDie(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ Lice, you're giving some1 credit 4 "telling the truth" after they've been caught in a "lie" --- strange
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by luxoire(f): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
@RuuDie
hahaha that is funny, sha u can borrow my words any time ur short on urs, i mean i am all for giving ppl second chances especially when u can't prove that they've done something wrong
but when he is that blunt about it!, kinda makes me wanna give him a good talking to myself

@iice
huney i also detest lies, but HE DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH he was FORCED to because he got caught!!
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by iice(f): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Ruudie
My nick happens to be iice oooo
He was caught yes, but he didnt go into some lyrical burst of fantastical crap!
Most people make things worst by trying to avoid the whole scene or by lying their way out of it.

@Luxoire, truly i understand ooo
Some women like to ignore the telltale signs undecided
Some women smell mischief from a mile away
The thing is, even by getting caught, he was forced to tell the truth, atleast he did tell the truth, instead of lying thereby adding insult to injury.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by luxoire(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2007
hahahahah @iice, sha i guess u have a point, some guys try it on!!!

its like u go catch tif-man dey tiff, instead of confessing, him go dey tell u how, na hunger cause am!!!

madness in the first degree angry
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by iice(f): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
LMAO!

I guess in the end most of us react differently. Some are willing to forgive and work past it. Some cannot because they cannot understand how someone can mess up like that. Some are just trying to blind themselves and ignore whats going on. Some like to delude themselves cheesy
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by RuuDie(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ Lice,

i'm feelin u, i'm feelin u --- personally, i've got no qualms 'bout givin' or acceptin' 2nd --- but from a guys point-of-view, if d reverse were d case, i sori sori o, my guy go don scatter ground !!
wether u tell  truth or not im no go wan hear dat wan !
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by oatgold20(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
As a guy,it's clearly evident that the so called hearthrob of yours neva plans anything for you at all.The earlier you leave him the beta for you to prevent total heartbreak.He's nothing but fed up of you,just the sight of that would make any guy who trully loves you to shiver and do everything to beg you and immediately leave the other girl to go hell and do whateva she pleases cos she becomes a bitch to him at that moment.But from your story a word is enough for the wise!!
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by RuuDie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
iice:

LMAO!
I guess in the end most of us react differently.  Some are willing to forgive and work past it.  Some cannot because they cannot understand how someone can mess up like that.  Some are just trying to blind themselves and ignore whats going on.  Some like to delude themselves cheesy

Yep, true --- in actual fact, women have a more 4givin' nature & sometimes that's why they get played. so in situations like these i'd rather prefer that u take the most drastic of options available 2 u.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by anon101(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
Ok been a relationship guru there are things to be addressed here
1. I will not advise u to kick his arse - REASON - except if you have made up your mind to , no matter what anyone says , u will still stay while he cheats on you --i have been there before so i know whats happening
2. If you love him and you think you cant find anyone else to love you , u will still end up staying anyway

The only thing to look at is your inner self , if you are convinced this is not what you want , then move on but if not trust me no matter how many men u try to have fun with , you will still come back to the same guy , yu will only be alot harder.

So your choice
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by marlet01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
@mcube

I must confess that the guy is a f***l, he is just trying to maybe have fun with her and later return back to you.

Just leave him for good and move on with someone else.

Cheers. cool
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by iice(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
RuuDie:

@ Lice,

i'm feelin u, i'm feelin u --- personally, i've got no qualms 'bout givin' or acceptin' 2nd --- but from a guys point-of-view, if d reverse were d case, i sori sori o, my guy go don scatter ground !!
wether u tell truth or not im no go wan hear that wan !

RuuDie:

Yep, true --- in actual fact, women have a more 4givin' nature & sometimes that's why they get played. so in situations like these i'd rather prefer that u take the most drastic of options available 2 u.

Again my good man, its IICE cheesy
True, but i have known men to stick around even if they know their babes are cheating on them. But i get your point.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by angelchi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
hes not worth d trouble.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by mcube(f): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
Thank you all for your lovely advice. i am so happy because i felt releived inside. i talked wit him and i think truely he is taking me for a fool.he doesnt deserve me. i deserve a better man. thank you all
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by angelchi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
Dats d spirit girl. grin
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by anon101(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
i have siad this b4 and i still went back to the same guy , in the long run we broke up cos i couldnt take it anymore
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by gbeborun(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
@poster,
nice one, u deserve someone better. But me think it's in men's nature to cheat. Last week my best mate was bursted, apparently he had another girl at home for several days when his main girlfriend got wind of it and bursted him at home. Funny thing is, they are still together! So who we be to advice. Abeg just follow your heart and do whatever pleases you. Best wishes
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by RuuDie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2007
iice:

Again my good man, its IICE cheesy

maybe u shoulda stuck to the simple spellin' wid' 1 "I" --- short-sighted folks like we tend 2 "mis-see" stuff like "ii"

iice:

True, but i have known men to stick around even if they know their babes are cheating on them.  But i get your point.[/color]

Those kinda men are either soooo love-struck or straight-cut dumb; either ways, they're are rarity & this here don't seem like it !
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2007
LMAO @RuuDie,
Simple things are good, but am not such a simple gal tongue

Yes it is a rarity but i have seen it happen.

@Poster, glad your problems have been resolved. Goodluck
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by OgaMadam(f): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
he loves you too much to let you go.

he doesnt love you enough to let her go.

you choose.
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by Youngpo413: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
oatgold20: As a guy,it's clearly evident that the so called hearthrob of yours neva plans anything for you at all.The earlier you leave him the beta for you to prevent total heartbreak.He's nothing but fed up of you,just the sight of that would make any guy who trully loves you to shiver and do everything to beg you and immediately leave the other girl to go hell and do whateva she pleases cos she becomes a bitch to him at that moment.But from your story a word is enough for the wise!!

best advice
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by Youngpo413: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
mcube: Thank you all for your lovely advice. i am so happy because i felt releived inside. i talked wit him and i think truely he is taking me for a fool.he doesnt deserve me. i deserve a better man. thank you all

better man?
for where?
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by MrCork: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
i caught my boyfriend with a lady he called his friend. he later confessed that the have been dating, so i asked him what his feelings for both i and the lady is. he said he loves us equally and that he cannot leave me for her. so i suggested to him that i should excuse him for now so that he can make his decision, but he said i shoul not that the lady is only a distraction in our relationship. he also said he knows he is not going to last wit her that i should be patience. but i don't think i cancope with that.

...r u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by amakufrancis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
mcube: [color=#000099]i caught my boyfriend with a lady he called his friend. he later confessed that the have been dating, so i asked him what his feelings for both i and the lady is. he said he loves us equally and that he cannot leave me for her. so i suggested to him that i should excuse him for now so that he can make his decision, but he said i shoul not that the lady is only a distraction in our relationship. he also said he knows he is not going to last wit her that i should be patience. but i don't think i cancope with that.

eyaah, but u do love him ba? if yes give him some space So dat he can think abt it, if No u are free to move on with life...
Re: I Am Heart Broken "pls Advice" by Youngpo413: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
She had moved on tey tey,it happened about 7yrs ago..
I think she is now married with kids.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Profession? / A Guy That We've Not Seen But Says We Love Each Other. / 90% Can't Keep Their Men, Can't Give A Hickey, Yet Always A Labba Labba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.