Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) (1010 Views)

Asa, Ogun People Fetch Water From Benin Republic (Video) / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Some people of the South Western Nigeria (Yorubas) were seen protesting for Oduduwa Republic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bg4cxalI4

Where is Nigeria really heading to?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2020
I don't see an Hausa man agreeing to divide the country, and if by the next election a Yoruba man happens to president and the east are agitating for Biafra, would Yoruba agreed to it?

The mentality of our brother is in power would not help the progress of this country

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Not only protest but scheming.

All these are just to get presidency but the method is outdated.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by BlackfireX: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Ibb said if he hears a Yoruba man drumming for war, he will go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by jneutron4000: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:
Ibb said if he hears a Yoruba man drumming for war, he will go and sleep.

I have seen the ibb statement more 100 times by many Igbos. Let me correct your ignorance, first Yoruba man do not beat the drum of War, and they have never lost any war both the War against British during the colonial period also against Fulanis in Oshogbo. Now my assignment for you is to go and ask the Fulanis if they have gone back to sleep after the lunch of Amotekun which is just ordinary security outfits and not for any war. Reply me when you are done with the assignment ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by BlackfireX: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
I have seen the ibb statement more 100 times by many Igbos. Let me correct your ignorance, first Yoruba man do not beat the drum of War, and they have never lost any war both the War against British during the colonial period also against Fulanis in Oshogbo. Now my assignment for you is to go and ask the Fulanis if they have gone back to sleep after the lunch of Amotekun which is just ordinary security outfits and not for any war. Reply me when you are done with the assignment ok.

How old are you boy??

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by seniormallam(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Buhari pls just drop 500m in their midst and see the group vanished........ Is it not Yoruba people?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by UstazAhmed(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2020
It can never be, let's forget about that
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by johnmartus(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
But you have time to reply him. I have make a thorough investigation about the quote and ibb didn't make such statement. It was igbo unpatriotic journalist that misinterpreted ibb.
jneutron4000:
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by jneutron4000: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:

How old are you boy??
same age as your father

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by jneutron4000: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2020
johnmartus:
But you have time to reply him. I have make a thorough investigation about the quote and ibb didn't make such statement. It was igbo unpatriotic journalist that misinterpreted ibb.
yeah I know, it's igbo ways of spreading propaganda, and I gave him an assignment grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by BlackfireX: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
same age as your father

And how old is my father...??

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by jneutron4000: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:

And how old is my father...??
that will be another assignment for you.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by BlackfireX: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
that will be another assignment for you.

So you will soon die, since you are as old as my father...

Rip in advance

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by juman(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
One Nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by Moska(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
It's time to go back to our tradition and stop deceiving ourselves with this borrowed culture of the Oyibo for details visit our website www.billionairesbrotherhood.com
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by gidgiddy: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one. Lets hope it doesn't fizzle out within a month
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
My people

Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
so it's only Igbos that have been saying it abi??
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:

Rip in advance
Amen.
Re: Yorubas Agitating For Oduduwa Republic (Video) by olagbola45(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
BlackfireX:

Rip in advance

Shows how little yoir brain work

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Are Not Muslims - Senator Barkiya / Hon Simon Oshi Receives Appointment As The Youngest PDP Come Back 2023 / Tension In Armed Forces And Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.