Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 (29276 Views)

Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by xpmode(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
warning that it was against his private life.

But he bring his wife to National [gossip] Assembly
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
omoharry:
I just kept shaking my head in disbelief as I read through this man's rant.What is he ranting about? he came out publicly to proudly announce his four wives and 27 children and he want Nigerians to keep mute or applaud him, just like they did in the house? what century does he think he lives in? anytime you bring your private matter online, it automatically erases your right to privacy.

He said his privacy was violated by the columns written about him..what did he expect? He is public figure for Christ sake , he revealed his private life a side that Nigerians were not even aware of this before. He got a terrible backlash and he is complaining about it.
He lack shame and reasoning..This is the same way they reason up north especially among the illiterate..."let us breed like rat and God will take care of the children" (na so Boka haram take emerge, okada riders constituting a menace to the society, street beggars with all forms of deformity, foot soldiers for their religious extremist,the list goes on) They breed like rat and unable to cater for their children.
The sad news is that, these children are later thrown into the street to cater for themselves through begging.They become almajiris and eventually graduate to become a menace and a big threat to our society.

I often see their poor women encouraging their children to beg for money not minding the danger on the road...these poor children first exposure to life is begging and the sad part is that they do it for their parents, who will sit somewhere and collect what ever proceed they get for the day ..what a pathetic life.

If you offer them job, they would out-rightly refuse, ok, make their pikin kon go free govt school, mba..dem no go gree. I dont know the kind of brainwashing that have happened to these poor northerners...that make them see suffering as a way of life..they are unredeemable.

While the poor remains this way, the rich on the other hand will continue to breed (with sufficient fund to train their own.Later thier children will eventually get married into another rich and notable family and the circle continues like that..

Na this kind thing nai you dey see them dey quote their religious belief but when it comes to stealing money and impoverishing their people they will pocket their Koran and do kill and divide with those they call infidels.bloody hypocrite.

Please God we need to disengage our alliances with these Archaic people from the North.God forbid.
You have said it all. It is really pathetic.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by mammanbawa: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
My grandfather has over 50 kids, he's still alive. One thing is certain, don't birth them if you can't cater for them!
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by klax(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/my-father-left-over-40-children-at-86-says-reps-leader-ado-doguwa/

Oga Senator you are sick. Pls is Buhari not a muslim? The Saudi that owned the Proplet as their own indigene pls how many wife does the king of Saidi has? How many wife do Sadsam has during his life? Pls how many wife did Abacha had during his life? What of IBB?etc so all these ones dont read quoran or cant follow the Prophet? Pls state where the prophet mandate 4 wives?

Bro your excuses lack merit so keep quiet. Though its your personal life but the excuse you gave is pooh.

Oga Senator so park someahere.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by tunbosun002(f): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

tell me you're joking
not a joke please
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by precious1967(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
your father is ignorance whille yours is foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by frankmoney(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mehn and this person is a senator .... Honestly this northerners doesn't deserve to share this country with reasonable people

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Stillthebest: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
kiss

If you like, have kids and children like 'eku eda' we don't care. But we dont understand what you wanted Nigerians to do with them by bringing them to where you decide our fates.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Ashley86400: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
You 27.
Your father over 40?
Overpopulation at it's highest.
How can two relatives have almost 70 children? shocked
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by fasterwell(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So you are following your father's footsteps by having four wives and 27 children and still counting ?

Poverty can never be eradicated in the northern Nigeria except by divine intervention.

Imagine an 86 years old man siring a child of 4 years at 82

Omo beere, osi beere"

You didn't get the massage correctly.

They are multiplying themselves to take over the entire country

Imagine his fsthe had over 40 children and one of them had 27 children already and still counting.

I am sure others already had between 5 and 19 each.

Do you think they don't know what they are doing?

There is a grand plan of taking over the South, East and West and I can tell you they are already planting the ones that has come of age in different forests and bushes in the name of herders.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by sulaak(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
How can Nigeria move forward when the Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Alhassan Ado-Doguwa is an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Very soon he won't need to campaign to win elections. Just call a family meeting.... sighs...just cannot see how we are going to make it in Nigeria...

There are so many things that need to be learnt, so many deeds need to be undone...

He quotes religion yet the middle-east, home to the three most popular religions is not as careless and cavalier as tjese people are. What is happening to us.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by tollyboy5(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This is what the English people and Latinos call Problem Continua.

In Igbo language it means, Ezigbote Nsogbi Di
grin pronounce igbo word man need extra strength

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
My greatest fear about the future of Nigeria is the mentality of an average Northerner which I find quite absurd. Majority of them are just incapable of thinking rationally like a normal human.

Imagine what this fool is parading and even celebrating as an achievement ! This blockhead is just a waste of space in that hallow chamber as he is apparently incapable of sponsoring any bill or idea that can liberate his people from the shackles of backwardness,poverty and diseases.

Nigeria is doomed with people like this idiot in charge.

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Dollabiz: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
You are cursed living your father legacy the north contributes immensely to high level of poverty in nigeria giving birth to kids they can’t take care of like pigs
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by ogene007: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
How much tax was your father paying for putting that amount of burden on other tax payers? Very irresponsible behavior.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Ladycewhy(f): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
fasterwell:

You didn't get the massage correctly.

They are multiplying themselves to take over the entire country

Imagine his fsthe had over 40 children and one of them had 27 children already and still counting.

I am sure others already had between 5 and 19 each.

Do you think they don't know what they are doing?

There is a grand plan of taking over the South, East and West and I can tell you they are already planting the ones that has come of age in different forests and bushes in the name of herders.
I think that's the grand plan too. To take over the entire country but it will back fire. Regional security outfits is already putting a dent in their plans hence the reason only northerners have been making a fuss about it.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Yusman316(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
His extended family alone is one electoral ward. Omö see election winning strategy
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by akdjr(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
No wonder the result of the three kadeshian was shocking during the last election.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Mummymahdi(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So you are following your father's footsteps by having four wives and 27 children and still counting ?

Poverty can never be eradicated in the northern Nigeria except by divine intervention.

Imagine an 86 years old man siring a child of 4 years at 82

Omo beere, osi beere"

Among this over 40 kids mostly are men and each of them will have least 20 kid's some motethan 40, while the women among them might have 6 to 14 from each. The man don' built s local govt alone in terms of population

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by CrimsonChinedu: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is foolishness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2DrwwM9eg
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Only in Nigeria do they discuss useless issues on the floor of the National Assembly
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Okoroawusa: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Northern Elites r the problem of the north
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by coolitempa(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Funkeshuga(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
tunbosun002:
not a joke please

wow! this is amazing

Olatunbosun you mind my acquittance?
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by HRMK: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
how many children is he having right now?is he beating the dad's record?time will tell!
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by PervertProphet: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
And this is coming from a Nigerian Lawmaker?

Haha!

You noticed the reason he gave that gives him the right to keep breeding this senseless. Yeah! You heard, right!!

He said Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by golddare: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/my-father-left-over-40-children-at-86-says-reps-leader-ado-doguwa/

Imagine the brain of the constituency this guy represent, how can you sit down with this one to discuss progress in the real sense, if your father had 40 at 86 and you already have 27 at 50 ,,,still counting sef. You cant boast of having 10 doctors, 5 lawyers, 5 engineers, 5 lecturers etc.

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
No wonder they can do anything to maintain in the house, assume his salaries and allowances are like that of civil servants, all his wives including his children should have been in the farm by now, I don't blame him because he's seeing free money, even Mr president that is a Muslim, richer than him has only one wife, don't know why he can't stick with one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Warship Arrives Nigeria From China / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.