Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 (29257 Views)

Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
golddare:

Imagine the brain of the constituency this guy represent, how can you sit down with this one to discuss progress in the real sense, if your father had 40 at 86 and you already have 27 at 50 ,,,still counting sef. You cant boast of having 10 doctors, 5 lawyers, 5 engineers, 5 lecturers etc.
don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Engrgreg231(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pity those that voted this man
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by einsteine(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
And this guy has a First class honours degree.

Yet he reasons like a savage living in pre-evolutionary times.

The only reason he can engage in this sort of reproduction is because there is the resource of the country to pillage. If he was born in the UAE, he would not be able to marry four wives, procreating needlessly. How much is his official salary to cater for 27 children and 4 wives? And that is aside his legion of brothers and sisters that his father also procreated.

Tell me, how this sort of man will be able to make a difference in the polity when his entire working day would be spent trying to devise ways to deal with the community he is breeding?
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Bighead9: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
jimyjames:
Bighead9 I believe your father has 10 wife's and 150 children, you are the son of his many concubine ?

Hmm no wonder the almejiri thing has become a big problem in the north

Trash. grin grin

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by charles614: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
only his generation alone can make him win his constituency always in every election. mean why 40*20=

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is how Islam is growing faster than other religions
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
His Father + 4 wives + 40 children + him + 4 wives + 27 children + Uncles and Aunties = Winner of all elections
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by armyofone(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
No atom of decency! Just because you were born with a roaring dic.k doesn't mean you should overuse it undecided
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by okoroemeka(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pavore9:
And one wonders how the core North is the ancestral home of poverty in Nigeria. The impact of their uncontrolled reproduction would hit them severely should Nigeria split.........landlocked with a mammoth population that is of very dismal human capital development.
my only fear that it is a possibility that a time may come when this almajiris will band together to form a powerful militia army that can invade the south,if you look at how this people breed ,a charismatic leader can easily rise a 1 million strong militia with arms and we are in trouble.
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by ikemesit4477: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
What an achievement! undecided
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by slowice(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
He and his dad has produced 67+children and when add that of his grown siblings to the list they will be more than the population of a whole estate in the south.... Truly the North ll crash under their own weight
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by F117nighthawk: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
No wonder hausa people fit die because of politics, where else will he get the money to sustain his family apart from free national cake they share and derive from political positions, which job can sustain him outside politics? none that I know of
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
badt guy cheesy these northerners are confirmed sex maniacs....all that energy has to go somewhere since they don't do alcohol
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Tochi3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
And this is coming from a Nigerian Lawmaker?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Antichristus: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
ALMANJIRI FAMILY
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by yuscopefly(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Horladipupo0505:
No wonder the population in the north is so high imagine someone will father 27 children,his father fathered 40 and u will keep complaining we are not moving forward,na dere we go dey

Say na you dey feed them, your mouth inclusive. Well plenty children doesn't make you poor, plz synchronize da creepy shii on your head because sometimes your believe work with you
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Horladipupo0505: 4:27am On Feb 11, 2020
yuscopefly:

Say na you dey feed them, your mouth inclusive. Well plenty children doesn't make you poor, plz synchronize da creepy shii on your head because sometimes your believe work with you
oga plenty children na plenty wahala for the owner till death.thank God he is a politician, someone that is not a politician like you should father 4 children and let us see if u will care for them and dey will not turn to almajiri like ur friends up north
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2020
And you wonder why they shout NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE AT ALL COST

MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER STEP FOOT THERE

I HATE NIGERIA WITH PASSION
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by wink2015(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Doguwa will over stretch the resources of his constituency by his outdated lifestyle.

He is abusing the privileges of his office by his LOVE FOR MANY CHILDLREN AND MANY WIVES !

IF NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY IS NOT EASILY AVAILABLE TO HIM WILL HE RISK SUCH AN ABSURD LIFESTYLE ?
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Cousin9999: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2020
shocked

Good job. More of us and less of them.

[img]https://media1./images/8f20eded99ea1b6e9bd30bce6e13f9a8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by Moikiitos: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/my-father-left-over-40-children-at-86-says-reps-leader-ado-doguwa/

Probably that's why you join politics and became a politician. At least you got the numbers from your family side...:/
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by MrCEO69(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
officalgarri one Nigeria ��
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by gidgiddy: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
His father had over 40 children and was still having children in his 80's?

Is it not madness for a person who has over 40 children to still be having children at 80? Do these people think that children are toys?

Even if you are a billionaire with all the money in the world, what are you doing with 27 children?

The mentality of these people is very crude
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by writeprof(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
The child is the father of the man!
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by orisa37: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Doguwa is a "MAMA BLEEPER".
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by drealcivilceno(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
If you believe this lie. You are fool forever
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by ofonimi: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know how many years the guy be. He said he was a member of the house of rep in 1992-1993. And when 'democracy' resurfaced in 1999 he came back to the house of Rep till now. Because somebody asked whether the guy has company or business, I think his only business is politics. With the armed robber's salary the house members are earning the guy is able to take care of four wives with 27 children and still counting without sweat. But note that the oil money will not be there forever!
Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by dalass(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
And this is coming from a Nigerian Lawmaker?

Those are the typical representatives from the North! You wonder why despite their many years of FG rule and having majority even in the NASS. It still hasn't paid off for Ogun them.

This one will certainly endorse all good Muslims as part of their tradition to marry many wives, but breed as many kids as possible and leave them for others who also have responsibilities to train.

And they are shouting insecurity upandan.

I know a good number South West educated Muslims who are really wealthy but choose to marry one wife e.g Tinubu, Ajimobi, Adetunji. But here we have this stupid fellow whose contributions are children being sired anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 by dalass(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
ofonimi:
I don't know how many years the guy be. He said he was a member of the house of rep in 1992-1993. And when 'democracy' resurfaced in 1999 he came back to the house of Rep till now. Because somebody asked whether the guy has company or business, I think his only business is politics. With the armed robber's salary the house members are earning the guy is able to take care of four wives with 27 children and still counting without sweat. But note that the oil money will not be there forever!

No business pays the lazy and their lifestyle like Naija politics. The reason its a do or die affair for them. All the energy he could have used for something constructive is spent on sharing affection and money between 30+ people and counting!

It's so hilarious that he could not recount anything else his father did except adding to the already overblown population of the North undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.