Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (78862 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Brightgem(f): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

It is finish, it is finishe, na so Jesus shout am.
Imagine, somebody was battling with her life, all they could do was just to snap and video, for what and for who.
This just reminded sometime 2 years ago around Oshodi. A 40ft trailer ran into a bike, so the passenger was crushed pieces, the rider was just left on the floor, people were just taken pictures and videos. That day I was on my way to an interview, so when I looked I thought it was just a minor issue not knowing that there was a serious accident.
Lo and behold, when I got there to see situation on ground, I Just removed my shirt and brought the rider by the road side, I used my cloth to cover the wound and he was so unconscious that he started asking me where he was. So calmed him down and called emergency number after like 20 minutes emergency came and evacuated the pieces of the dead one and took the rider to the hospital.
Throughout that day I was not myself, so many questions started pumping in my skull, does it mean that we have lost our consciousness all bcs of Technology, to the extent dat people prefer to take pictures and videos than to save situation.
So let's thank God for sane ones like you. I don't know if the environment of some people also turns them to beasts. Sitting in rural areas and observing how people behave does explain a lot. Well you did well.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Kufmantsl: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Brightgem(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Louisboy22:
Please let try and understand one thing no reasonable guy will dump a good wife material so I believe the girl character is bad so the guy have be bearing it, and the girl didn't change her ways so the guy decided to let her go
Wetin you type so. So this your analysis is one that fits all situations. You know the girl and the guy right? How old are you?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Akinh: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.
Nigerians really need to be questioned on their humanity and sense.
though I don't blame them too...carry her go hospital they will request for police report...and getting to police they will end up blackmailing you...only God knows...to my best of knowledge God's judgment will start from Africa ...and not just all the countries but Nigeria to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Brightgem:
So let's thank God for sane ones like you. I don't know if the environment of some people also turns them to beasts. Sitting in rural areas and observing how people behave does explain a lot. Well you did well.
Tank sweetie
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.

Its really amazing
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Villain7: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
This is same thing I always say. Somebody will be covering such event and watch how the person died all in the name of blogging and all that... See how people are standing looking like morons no help. Bulshit! too Bad, not respect for life. Social teachings which emphasises more on Respect and Dignity of Human Persons doesn't sink on some of us because of money and fame.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by EmpressT(f): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is she dead or still breathing?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
I mean,there's got to be a new subject introduced into the education system(from primary school) called "self realization".
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by dheaven: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Instead of you committing suicide why not turn yourself to prostitute instead? No matter what people will say, that will be better. You may even be lucky in the process than taking your life.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by shogsman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Depression is real
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by shogsman(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
dheaven:
Instead of you committing suicide why not turn yourself to prostitute instead? No matter what people will say, that will be better. You may even be lucky in the process than taking your life.
Rapidspell really,that's super lame,so you're like an Internet babalawo
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
one man even dey shout "are u sure"?

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:

She was inhumane to herself.
If u rush her to the hospital and she dies

on the way you may regret ur actions while in police customer.

Girls should stop depending on men, by so doing they won't think of killing themselves if dumped!

Inviting u for a fast and a vigil in my church on Feb14.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
The major ish with most guys and ladies of nowadays is that they don't have much fixation with their lives. When Buhari said most Nigerian youths are lazy, he was absolutely right. We are virtually lazy as mhfckers. We spend much of our time on the internet; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. No creativity or innovation, no thinking out of box whatsoever except to take pictures and upload on all these mediums. Go to school, they'll not go, they follow Yahoo boys around, and the guys too will engage in internet fraud just to satiate these oloshos. They spend much time in club than in class. And even when in class they prefer to check pictures on IG than to focus on the lecturer. At the end, they have nothing to show for their years in school. Pray tell, which organization would take half baked graduate in their manpower planning? Unless they want to wind up abruptly.

This particular one that took her life definitely have nothing to show for all her years on earth, for if she did, the need to take your life because of a particular person would not have sprung up. Career? No. Ambition? Clueless. What do you want to do in life? They will tell you "I just want to marry a rich dude and travel out of the country. Seriously? Is that how it works? Nah.. Of course not.

We all have to have a goal. Realistic goal that will serve as our prime mover in life. This one's goal is her boyfriend, and when the boyfriend is gone, she resulted to absurdism i.e the purposelessness and uselessness of existence. Oh yeah! Irrationals.

Brain is so scarce these days. Economists should come up on on theory to maximize the little we have. Amen. sad
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Simeonuche(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
What the hack you think killikilling your self is the only way out [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by justicechichex: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Olumighty123:
Sniper is not an easy killer, it’s an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

You can see, it’s not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.
Never knew that's what the victims pass through.
Suicide is never an option!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Priwillo: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
What is wrong with our generation
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by starstaz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Notwithstanding, She died not.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Fixedmatch9076: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na Igbo film b dis na
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Sapiopp76: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/IcGJ0jM] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/IcGJ0jM] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Fisher007: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
drizzymtbee:
My advice to all of ya, don't trust anybody , spend more time in doing the things that u have passion for, only put ur trust in God, nobody cares about u they are only looking for interests when there is no more they will leave u eventually, Love without Jesus is Sham

Deep. This is so true. Even your family members. what you stated apply to them. Once you can achieve and embrace aloneness plus God now guide you to your wealth part. My brother your life becomes limitless.

This is what am working on achieving. A no limit life where I am not restrained to any societal norms, family, marriage or relationship, friends , etc. Because all this mentioned people above have failed me and i learnt the hard way that you can't really rely on anybody.

I usually try to advise that the lone wolf path is the best way to survive. Nothing can come as a surprise to you once you can embrace it. But I realise people start to look at you like weirdo. So now I believe they must experience it. I don't discuss matter that no one has not had the experience before. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Ty440: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Did she die?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by medropoly(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

love in tokyo
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by adedayourt(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:

I won't blame them, the Nigerian system does not permit for you to render such help knowing

Victim has a slim chance of surviving
Emergency service ll respond two days after should you out a call through
Should victim dies, Samaritan ll be made to suffer the consequences of being kind hearted

So to ply safe, Nigerian maintain their lane.

You ll do same if u were there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Fisher007: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tochi2020:
This is so sad. She drank sniper because she was dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years she dated...Valentine is fast approaching, Girls be wise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWcFF7MN4k

Next you see someone who is that state because of poison or sniper, make sure you make her drink a lot of RED OIL. It will calm the poison down for that moment. Rush her to the hospital immediately. Instead of watching and videoing the whole event.

Hmm
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Fisher007: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tochi2020:
This is so sad. She drank sniper because she was dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years she dated...Valentine is fast approaching, Girls be wise!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWcFF7MN4k

Next time you see someone who is in that state because of poison or sniper, make sure you make her drink a lot of RED OIL. It will calm the poison down for that moment. Rush her to the hospital immediately. Instead of watching and videoing the whole event.

Hmm
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Mruwa1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
My babe dump me make una hold me I dey go drink big snipper 2 to dey see front well ...sorry i dey go drink two William's make i take dey see front well. She/he say dey dont like u anymore meaning say u go go kill urself na wah. Only d love when my mama dey shower me wit reach me a lonely I never talk about the love from my sisters and my real guys. Suicide nor be option u just wan cause pain to ur family and friends.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by uthlaw: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
what do you expect them to do....na she wan die na!
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Babacele: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Brightgem:
Wetin you type so. So this your analysis is one that fits all situations. You know the girl and the guy right? How old are you?
hmmm ....madam relationship advisor. Hope u are good? Just say hi to me as I can't find most of my contacts.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Miltonbit(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
The person that took the video is worse than her boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.