Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Isp Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Isp Job Offer (2160 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Isp Company / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Technical Opportunities In A Lagos Based ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
Do you want to provide internet access to all nigerians and around the world.

You can install free/Unlimited internet access for users within 5minutes on their laptops/phones and get paid 3,000naira. Every body can do it. You dont need a CV for this job

For full details send email to : joymadu15@yahoo.com or 08057473898 - You can only call during the day and (SMS at night - no calls please)

Cheers and wishing you a wonderful christmas

Freeflow
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Do you want to provide internet access to all nigerians and around the world.

You can install free/Unlimited internet access for users within 5minutes on their laptops/phones and get paid 3,000naira. (imagine if you do it for 100nigerians in 10days = 300,000nara) - 2,000naira 8GB Browsng speed for 40days and 18GB(3,000naira) Browsing speed for 100days

Every body can do it. You dont need a CV for this job

For full details send email to : joymadu15@yahoo.com or 08057473898 to start installations - You can only call during the day and (SMS at night - no calls please)

Cheers and wishing you a wonderful christmas

Freeflow
Re: Isp Job Offer by bodun40: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
thank you so much freeflow for the info

am browsing now for free with the software on my laptop.

but you promised to give me another software for my phone. please am expectng it.

please send detals to my email account.

Thanks
Re: Isp Job Offer by jacobkings: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2010
dear freeflow,

Thanks for the software. Its working well.

i need to connect it for use for 10 more people. do i still use the same settings?

please send details to my email address: jacobkingsley91@yahoo.com

jacob
Re: Isp Job Offer by paulinaok: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2010
please i am looking for the software badly, i am in abuja and i have confirm from one of my friends in Lagos that it is working.

please send details to my email address: okechukwupaulina@yahoo.com

please also send me marketing details on how i can start marketing it myself and installing for others.

thanks
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2010
Hi Guys,

Too much calls to pick guys ooooo

please send details to my email joymadu15@yahoo.com to get sofware first before payment of 2,000naira(8GB)/40days or 3,000naira(18GB)/100days browsing speed to any website using any modem.

If you want to install for people within 5minutes please state in your email for extra details

Happy speed/unlimited browsing this season and forever.

Thanks all.
Re: Isp Job Offer by osarom: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dear Freeflow, i was the one that spoke with you some minutes ago.

i have installed the software and its working well on my computer, like i told you.

please i need detailed installation of how to install for others.

please send to this email address: mosesosaro@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Isp Job Offer by olamidevic: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2010
freeflow,

This is Olamide,

please i am currently using my Nokia Phone to browse the internet now with the free software you sent to me.

my question is - i want to install it on my fathers computer do i use the same settings and configurations you sent to me?

i paid for the 8GB/40 days browsing speed though it is fast - do you advice i migrate to the 18GB of 100days?

or am i entitled to use it for so many computer as i want.

please reply my mail to victorolamide90@yahoo.com i need to know urgently if i can install it also for all my siblings

Thanks for the free wonderful browsing information. it is working well. Hope we nigerians will not spoil it.

Victor
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2010
Dear Guys,

So many people are already using and enjoying the software. For those already using it, please tell your friends/colleagueas at work/family and friends about the beauty and speed.

Note that you can browse with the software anywhere in the world. Using even your phone.

it can be installed on any desktop/Laptop/phones.

it is as good as a real-time broadband. You get a unique IP Address/Unique Proxy URL on your Internet Explorer/Mozilla firefox after installations of the software, to enjoy your browsing

please send email to joymadu15@yahoo.com to get the software, before payment of just 2,000naira.

cheers
Re: Isp Job Offer by okaforprec: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2010
Thanks so much for all the info in my mailbox

i really appreciate it.

Thanks
Re: Isp Job Offer by tabolaji: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
i doubt this freeflow authenticity, how come all his so called customer registered betweenn yesterday and today.
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
i think everyone has right to their opinion

please if you are already using the software and you got it not from me , please join this forum. tell everyone about the authenticity

moreover it is very easy for me to give you the whole information to subscrbe to,

please Mr. Solomon i sent the complete software to you , please reply my mail, you are in illorin to show you how to install full version,

what differentiate you and me is information because am ahead of you.

maybe i will run away with 2,000naira.

pals,

this might be weird but t is a real browsing software.

let us for ones do genuine business in Nigeria and stop fraudulent practices. Let encourage people and stop killing our self or giving our self bad names when you yourself have not tried it to confirm.

try it and tell others whether it is real or not. 2000naira will not kill you. others are already selling it again on this nairaland

Cheers all and enjoy browsng the nternet for almost free.

i will sent the subscription website on nairaland next year for everyone to see as New year Bonanza
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 2:33am On Dec 17, 2010
Tabolaji,

if i give you the installation software and configuration for free. will you come back to the forum and post a message for everyone that the software is real and its browsing well.?

please try and encourage people to think positive and remove fraud from their minds. Meanwhile the number one online business man in Nigeria and liberty reserve resellers of endwellpartners in ikeja just got it from me. call him all of you know him. Mr. Jide Olaoke, when he sell it for you tomorrow for 5,000naira 100days you will know it is real

if life is all about risk while not install it first and tell others about it. How wonderful it is not to waste money again in subscriptions of internet access that does not last
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2010
Tabolaji,

if i give you the installation software and configuration for free. will you come back to the forum and post a message for everyone that the software is real and its browsing well.?

please try and encourage people to think positive and remove fraud from their minds. Meanwhile the number one online business man in Nigeria and liberty reserve resellers of endwellpartners in ikeja just got it from me. call him all of you know him. Mr. Jide Olaoke, when he sell it for you tomorrow for 5,000naira 100days you will know it is real

if life is all about risk while not install it first and tell others about it. How wonderful it is not to waste money again in subscriptions of internet access that does not last
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 3:06am On Dec 17, 2010
Tabolaji,

Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2010
Please for those of you using the unlimited/free 18GB Speed browsing software now, from me, Please let us know how it is.

If you are confused about installations / Configuration settings (This can be done in 5minutes) please feel free to contact me for more details.

If your modem is customised - Say for just glo/mtn/visafone/starcom etc, please it can be unlocked, to browse any sim

send email to joymadu15@yahoo.com for more details.

freeflow
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2010
Please for those of you using the unlimited/free 18GB Speed browsing software now, from me, Please let us know how it is.

If you are confused about installations / Configuration settings (This can be done in 5minutes) please feel free to contact me for more details.

If your modem is customised - Say for just glo/mtn/visafone/starcom etc, please it can be unlocked, to browse any sim

send email to joymadu15@yahoo.com for more details.

freeflow
Re: Isp Job Offer by olamidevic: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2010
Tobolaji,

am using the software.

its okay, TRY it every one in the house
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2010
please don't be confused guys.

for those who want the unlocking software, please state clearly in your mail.

the software can unlock customised modems using glo/mtn/starcoms/visafone etc, to accept all sims instead of just one particular customised sim.

all you need is send me the s-n/imei number: for unlocking.

Cheers all and continue to enjoy free flow of informtion . send request to joymadu15@yahoo.com
Re: Isp Job Offer by BankoleO1: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2010
Good day guys, read my attachments for more info

Re: Isp Job Offer by Sunsamthy(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2010
please let the FREE FLOW to my side. My email address is: sunsamthy_143@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Guys is it real or not?
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Please check the attached for full enjoyment,

8GB/40days

18GB/100days Tarrif enjoyment

Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
Traffic Plan Bonanza : Call me now on 0807473898 or Email: joymadu15@yahoo.com

Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Traffic Plan Bonanza : Call me now on 0807473898 or Email: joymadu15@yahoo.com

Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2010
From 2011 every member in nairaland will enjoy free internet browsing.

24/7 and for one full in By the Grace of God
Re: Isp Job Offer by FRANCOBEN(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2010
PLS LET THE FREE FLOW TO ME ON chibykerandomized2008@yahoo.com
Re: Isp Job Offer by cooclass: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2010
Am imterested, please drop me mail at cooclass@hotmail.com
Re: Isp Job Offer by rflexii(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
am interested please, my email is rflexii@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Isp Job Offer by kaajemaina(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
I'm also interested too. Let it flow freely to me kaajemaina@yahoo.com ( Basic plan)
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2010
Your Modem has being unlocked

Used this details below to configure. Feel free to ask for If you need any assistance

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Unlock Code : 53697598
Flash Code : 39654197
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

pls my mtn imei no is 3571 3303 6690 087 while the other no is s/n ; GF4caa1021000611. thanks and GOD BLESS
Re: Isp Job Offer by freeflow: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2010
get the software for free dstv on pc/mobile phone and desktop, bonanaza offer

for details send email to

joymadu15@yahoo.com or call 08057473858

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acknowledgement Slip For Nigeria Immigration Service / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At United Cement Company Of Nigeria Limited / FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.