Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Isp Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Isp Job Offer (2163 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Isp Company / 3 Tell-tale Signs You Should Reject A Job Offer / Technical Opportunities In A Lagos Based ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isp Job Offer by cooclass: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
I got your mail with the attached software,

but it taught its a trial version, but its not working. And no manual to help with installation.

I have some questions for you, and i suggest you reply here too for those who might need to get some answers like mine.

First, what do i need to make the software work? do need to have a GPRS enabled phone or modem, cos i have multilinks 1x modem that i use.

Secondly, what is the difference between the 2 browsing bundles?is it the speed or just the days?

And thirdly, if i configure for others, willthey pay the #3000 to me or will i have to pay you too for the connection?

I hope you will reply to each question one after the other, and can you help with unlucking my modem(Multilinks 1x)?
Re: Isp Job Offer by mkb546: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
I'm also interested too. Let it flow freely to me mkb546@gmail.com
Re: Isp Job Offer by Kol: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mr freeflow i think you are just messing about. I believe everyone that has requested you to send details to them by email on this thread has been yourself and no one else. I am sure I am the only who has responded to this thread that is not you. all the email addresses all belong to you and you have written all the comments as well.

if you want to give something free why do people need to first email you or ask for it to be sent to your email. why would you not just drop all details here and people can thank you afterwards,

Stop kidding mate!
Re: Isp Job Offer by Kol: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
you can also let it flow to domainkcl@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Teachers In A School In Abuja / Globalseam Technologies' Saturday Interview Candidates...how Far? / Build Your Career @ Jarushub Career Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.