Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Sex Positions In Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Positions In Pregnancy (6126 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Which Of The Top 3 Trendy Missionary Sex Positions Do You Prefer? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Wearabletech: 6:11am On Feb 12, 2020
It's perfectly okay to engage in sex during your pregnancy period. Here are possible position to adopt.

As pregnancy progresses, the choice of sex positions the couple could make begins to dwindle. The size of the growing uterus may hinder the use of several preferred positions but there are others which can help to maintain the much sought after sexual pleasure.

Doggy position – this position is used to describe sex with the woman on all fours and her partner penetrating from behind. Here, she has to be on her hands and knees, especially if her abdomen has begun to protrude.

Woman on top – the woman assumes a comfortable position atop her partner in a woman-missionary style or the cow girl option (reverse or non-reverse). This position affords the woman the ability to decide the pace of the intercourse and control the activity to suit her condition.

Spooning – the woman’s back is turned toward her partner’s front in the fashion in which spoons are arranged in stacks. Here, the woman’s abdomen faces forward without any obstruction.

Standing – this position may make the woman tire out easily, but is recommended for short bouts of sexual intercourse or used interchangeably with other suitable positions.

Sitting – also a woman on top position, this however does not involve lying down. Neither partner lays down. The woman sits astride her partner who is also seated.

Anal – this type of sex is not exactly a position. It is usually frowned upon, but still brings satisfaction to those who are open or indifferent to it. It does not involve vaginal penetration but anal penetration. So the unfounded fear of hurting the baby with the sperm is not present at all.

Oral – this is a kind of sexual practice that has its own sexual positions. It involves the use of the mouth on the sexual organs, commonly known as blowjobs and ‘head’. To achieve this, the 69 position may be adopted. In this position, the limbs and torsos of both partners lie in opposite directions, leaving them free to explore each other’s external Instruments with their mouths.

Sex in pregnancy is usually safe except in special cases where it may cause complications to both mother and baby. Otherwise, withholding sex in pregnancy may be the beginning of the couple’s downward spiral toward a life where the new baby is seen as a barrier to having sex after its birth. Sex aids bonding between couples. Sex in pregnancy helps the couple bond more with the baby.

Get juicier health info,

Ask your SmartNurse

https://smaartcollections.com/sex-in-pregnancy-how-safe-is-it-9-awesome-be/

1 Share

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Froshloaded: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2020
You ruined this list by mentioning anal.
Who does that shocked

6 Likes

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Lamanii22(f): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
You ruined this list by mention anal.
Who does that shocked

Swears... The Anal spoilt the list...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by misreal(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2020
The anal spoilt the list

3 Likes

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by cardoso514: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Doggy

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by konkonbilo(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2020
The pictorial demonstration gaan get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Petyprincess(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Okay it's all fun until the man use his d**k to fit the baby's head grin,i wnt advice any lady to have sex during pregnancy!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by sunshineV(f): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2020
How will 69 work with a pregnant lady?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Sexyliciousbri: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Wearabletech: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Don't be offended, but it's no longer story o. People still do it. This is not a recommendation. Individual differences abound
Froshloaded:
Who does that shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Wearabletech: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Orally, penetration may be difficult.
sunshineV:
How will 69 work with a pregnant lady?
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Wearabletech: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, that'll be encouraging infidelity nah
Petyprincess:
Okay it's all fun until the man use his d**k to fit the baby's head grin,i wnt advice any lady to have sex during pregnancy!!
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Oyiboman69: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wearabletech:
Lol, that'll be encouraging infidelity nah
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Oyiboman69: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Oversabi housewife wey call her husband daddy.

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Abbeylincson(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
sex is good for the woman during pregnancy. Sometimes it is recommended by doctors and some women get so Hot during pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Spooning is the dopest, very comfortable for her. Doggy is also okay but can still be stressful for her. Some idiots will be afraid to Bleep cos they feel their dick be touching the head of the foetus.

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Heavensent01(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

I can't even revolve my reasoning with that, like wtf! have sex with a pregnant woman with the load carriage of baby?

I pray any man try it with a stubborn kid, the kid will just grab the dick inside and bite the head till it cut nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Wearabletech: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, quite funny, but nature i s not stupid. The baby is suspended in a protective sag that shields it from shock or resonance. Not even an infection can get to the baby. Some men may be disgusted by the idea. But science has proven that it's perfectly safe except in women with bad obstetric history.
Heavensent01:

I can't even revolve my reasoning with that, like wtf! have sex with a pregnant woman with the load carriage of baby?

I pray any man try it with a stubborn kid, the kid will just grab the dick inside and bite the head till it cut nonsense
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Skmoda360(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wearabletech:
Lol, quite funny, but nature is not stupid. The baby is suspended in a protective sag that shields it from shock or resonance. Not even an infection can get to the baby. Some men may be disgusted by the idea. But science has proven that it's perfectly safe except in women with bad obstetric history.
Gbam!!!
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
.. that would only happen on skinny girls. get some flesh on

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Spooning is the dopest, very comfortable for her. Doggy is also okay but can still be stressful for her. Some idiots will be afraid to Bleep cos they feel their dick be touching the head of the foetus.
.. someone like me wouldnt go near a pregnant woman not to talk having sex with her, be it my wife..

there's in built irritation I get when I sight a pregnant woman..
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Cheato64(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
I couldnt touch my wife during pregnancy, i get turned of easily and didnt want to harm my baby
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by chikevictor(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Doggy and spooning are the best for pregnant women.
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Petyprincess(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavensent01:

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Petyprincess(f): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. that would only happen on skinny girls. get some flesh on
Lol okay
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Only a weirdo would have anal sex with a pregnant lady.
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by nervorum: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. someone like me wouldnt go near a pregnant woman not to talk having sex with her, be it my wife..

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Cutiekatty: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Who does that shocked

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:

That will be extreme sexual torture for her. Most pregnant women horniness increase in 3rd trimester of the gestation period.

You just have to overcome that "irritation".
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
nervorum:

You'd do it not for yourself, but also for the expectant mother, if she is comfortable with it and if there are no obstetric contra-indications. Its impt for her psychological and physiological well being.

Sex in pregnancy can also be therapuetic. It sometimes help in post-datism, from wide observations.
.. noted.. but One thing is one thing.. I can't stand pregnant women generally.
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:

That will be extreme sexual torture for her. Most pregnant women horniness increase in 3rd trimester of the gestation period.

You just have to overcome that "irritation".
.. I really hope I do.. I'd love to help my future wife through that process.
Re: Sex Positions In Pregnancy by themaestro08(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
nervorum:

You'd do it not for yourself, but also for the expectant mother, if she is comfortable with it and if there are no obstetric contra-indications. Its impt for her psychological and physiological well being.

Sex in pregnancy can also be therapuetic. It sometimes help in post-datism, from wide observations.

Why trying hard to explain?... Its irrelevant.

Everyone has taste... While doing so appeal to some men it disgust this guy and its absolutely normal.

One man food....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females Born After 1993 Are Useless - Trey Songz / Ladies, When Your Shadow Refuses To Participate In Your Lies (PHOTO) / Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.