Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (92909 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Female Corper Raped By 15 Armed Men In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by churchee: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
seunlayi:

The Otondo must be very attractive to make this man loose guard which probably made the Proprietor to lie to the corper to follow him home to see a good place where she can be sleeping while madam was not around....... The mam opened the door for the devil.

A female client that I supposed to deliver a doc which I forgot at home agreed that she will come for it the next day but just before she left, a call came to my phone where I told my wife friend that my wife is at her place waiting for her. My client immediately stopped going away, she insisted after the call that she need the documents immediately that she will carry me back to my home to pick it, I said OK, let me call my wife to go home and bring it, she refused, she did she will drive me home, I started suspecting her. Just to confirm, I strategically placed my phone video camera on and went to the next office pretending I wanted to tell someone that I m going back home.....less than 5 minutes, I returned, sat down, quickly scan thru the recorded video to see her adjusting herself for a perceived sexual exploit with me. I stood up, told her that I m gong home alone to bring the docs,..... She changed the Look on her face and disappeared for a week.

Moral lessons: Prevention is better than sacrifice. Don't over trust yourself and believe that there is no privacy, that whatever you do, their is an eye watching you

Better man, never give Devil a chance. That fellow is very fast.

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by 7pages(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
seunlayi:

The Otondo must be very attractive to make this man loose guard which probably made the Proprietor to lie to the corper to follow him home to see a good place where she can be sleeping while madam was not around....... The mam opened the door for the devil.

A female client that I supposed to deliver a doc which I forgot at home agreed that she will come for it the next day but just before she left, a call came to my phone where I told my wife friend that my wife is at her place waiting for her. My client immediately stopped going away, she insisted after the call that she need the documents immediately that she will carry me back to my home to pick it, I said OK, let me call my wife to go home and bring it, she refused, she did she will drive me home, I started suspecting her. Just to confirm, I strategically placed my phone video camera on and went to the next office pretending I wanted to tell someone that I m going back home.....less than 5 minutes, I returned, sat down, quickly scan thru the recorded video to see her adjusting herself for a perceived sexual exploit with me. I stood up, told her that I m gong home alone to bring the docs,..... She changed the Look on her face and disappeared for a week.

Moral lessons: Prevention is better than sacrifice. Don't over trust yourself and believe that there is no privacy, that whatever you do, their is an eye watching you

Bro help me with job in your office. I promise I will be an obedient personnel and will work harder biko

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by toprealman: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
What if she consented to having sex with the man hoping to be absorbed but the man said refused to offer her employment or maybe gave her some silly work conditions.
Rape is to be frowned at but let's not be in a hurry to conclude.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by 2sexycom(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:
Free the man joor. I was waiting to see something like "drag her to his home or kidnapped her to his home." Nonsense and Buhari.
may your daughter be treated same. Say amen

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by seunjungle1(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by imeziano(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2020
This is surprising, School Owner takes you home as a corper, what was she expecting?; to go sign papers at home....okay, maybe otherwise, you followed home as a nice girl and a rape allegation; hope its no ploy to extort money?....this should be well investigated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Orpe7(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Not his first time doing it to corners
Probably does it and tells them they can travel without staying and he will cover for them
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by orlahboi(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2020
It is the duty of the school management to provide accommodation for a corper posted there. Some schools have corpers lodge while some rent houses for their corpers. Nobody can tell what this man told her before they left the school, besides, she is a novice in that place and she had to sleep in a place. It's just that the man is a bastard.
chronique:
I'm curious as to how a corper who reported at school for official assignment on the first day, suddenly found herself in a vehicle with the owner of the school, heading to his house and even went as far as going into the house with him until she got raped. What was she going to his house with him for during working hours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by godfrey01(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2020
rape without her consent how does it even sound to them.. was she not aware... it's better to have remove that word from the story or rather use forcefully raped her.....

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020
arrested.

good.

them should start by breaking one of his balls. then other punishment follows.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2020
gtown:
Assuming this happened in one of the northern states;
Assuming the raper was a northerner;
Assuming the raper's name was mohammed Abubakar;
Assuming the rapee's name was chinyere Ojukwu;
If the above assumptions were true
It would have been exciting reading the punch or Vanguard Newspapers' headlines today.
Children of hate, the disciples of the hunchback albino wannabi Jew Rabbi would have invaded nairaland with their usual wailings.

Go through all the posts, you will detect you are the only mumu attaching this to religion and tribes.
Since nobody made a bigotry comment and nobody liked your post, go and buy sense even if it is 1652 model.

Go to the front page, the story of A Northerner, A Muslim {Alfa} from the North raped 3 underage Muslim children born of a Muslim northern woman from the North.{Eldest 12 years}.
Please go there and make your bigotry comment too, I am waiting to read it.
What if you find out that the victim is a Muslim from the North lured with Corpers' lodge accommodation.
Single out zombie!

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by maximusprime2000: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:
Free the man joor. I was waiting to see something like "drag her to his home or kidnapped her to his home." Nonsense and Buhari.

Lol, like her place of primary assignment was his home. Failed country with failed system.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2020
2sexycom:
may your daughter be treated same. Say amen
May your son be accused of rape. Say amen
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Skyebestpropert(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2020
There is no diff btw nairaland and ajaziral oo bad news all the way.any way bad news na it be your good news
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Chirowman(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2020
this is the result of lack of self control but this corper go pretty sha even get full package to led proprietor to cell.Say No to Rape
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by bonna4u(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2020
bikerboy1:
There's more to this story, certainly!!!

I don't support rape, but first day at work, you're already following your boss home, maybe to get introduced to his wife and kids

You can't say both of you had good intentions before embarking on such hazy trip.

Accomodation is supposed to be part of the package. I guess he may have asked her to follow him so that he can show her where she would be staying.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Swealy: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2020
This story is not adding up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Holorunfemmy(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2020
How den go f**k you without your consent?..aby the man change agreement na hin make you won treat his 4uckup..lol..
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Samkeniyy(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Randy100:

You think you have sense abi. So, you went to a new environment where you knew no one and your only contacts offered you an apartment to spend the night, after which you can find your way around. Some people are mad in this country and you are one of them. Silly comment I must say. People like you disgust me.

No regard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by DAVE5(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go through all the posts, you will detect you are the only mumu attaching this to religion and tribes.
Since nobody made a bigotry comment and nobody liked your post, go and buy sense even if it is 1652 model.

Go to the front page, the story of A Northerner, A Muslim {Alfa} from the North raped 3 underage Muslim children born of a Muslim northern woman from the North.{Eldest 12 years}.
Please go there and make your bigotry comment too, I am waiting to read it.
What if you find out that the victim is a Muslim from the North lured with Corpers' lodge accommodation.
Single out zombie!

No mind the otondo

We seem to just attach tribalism and religion to everything in this country

well, even in the well, it is well

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Randy100: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Samkeniyy:

You think you have sense abi. So, you went to a new environment where you knew no one and your only contacts offered you an apartment to spend the night, after which you can find your way around. Some people are mad in this country and you are one of them. Silly comment I must say. People like you disgust me.

No regard.
Maybe you read a different story from what I read. You are the one with no sense. You disgust me.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Monday60655(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Let the man face the judgement. But ladies while do you just follow a man to his house on the first sight? What if you were killed there? Who will know let alone reporting the case. Pls wise up.
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Pataricatering(f): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Such a senseless comment !
tahir01:
Ehen! just like that he took her to his house? Anyway stop allowing people to take you to their houses to prevent such from happening again. My sympathy o
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by DAVE5(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Samkeniyy:

No regard.

In as much as we should be calling for the man's head over his heinous act, we should also curtail some excesses as well

The excess may or may not include the fact that she let her guard down, you shouldn't trust anybody with a pinch of salt, girls should be ten times more cautious than their male counterpart

Nigerian as it is now is a very dangerous place from North to South, east to west, and her problem might have surpassed rape in some other cases, what if kidnap or outright kill or money ritual was the case

She should have been wary of her safety and seek other safer means to house her head while searching for a permanent place

An unknown man's house in an unknown terrain is not top ten of safe place for a girl to be

Even a young guy's house is dangerous, maybe a female teacher or female acqintance or hotel or any random female corper if she so needed a place urgently though it poses its own threat too but half riskier than a man's house

The man should pay for his crime if found guilty, no sympathy, no sentiments, full wrath of the law
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by DAVE5(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2020
orlymat:
I have the full video

We only want half

They'll come for ur head soon
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by ultimatekint(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
After her documentation, she was taken to his house and raped ; was she drugged, sleeping, or at gun point?
She might have given her conscience. Or yet, what is the method of rape?
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by liverpool72(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2020
mosho2good:
*Can u imagine, I created my new* *Facebook account with another name*
*and profile picture,*
*I chatted my mum and she told me she’s single and have no child..*

I almost fainted… I begin to wonder who gave birth to me….

������������
lie lie pikin except ur mum is one of dem
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Jonathan39: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Do you know that dirty slap can kill that man
Dpharisee:
This guy is in big trouble, he did it against government pikin. NYSC officials and lawyers will use him to shine and make money as they do court appearances.
This is what happens when some men allow their urinary glands to do the thinking for them.
He deserves dirty slaps
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by Kingjames(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Ein no rape am! Maybe na because ein no pay am complete

Useless 45cm vulva apart corper
Re: Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School by RockyEyo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
The word RAPE is a very serious offense.
He raped you all by himself? Really?
He must have more than two hands (except he did so with use of drugs)

Meanwhile
I had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I’ll sell for 7500naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.