Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja (25263 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Esseite:
The 13th market...

So you’re even counting?
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Victory2222: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where are the fire men
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even the army personnel are not safe
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Everyday? cry cry
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by azadus18: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
it was terrible....
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Kayleb01: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm.....
May God give us the grace to locate the source of all this burning here and there so it can be stopped
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Beetobee(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Its the season. We need to be extra extra careful these days.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by PastorandMentor(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Op your English ehn..
I self kind of no understanding what you are spoken slef
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by TruthSpeaker: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
NAH WAH OH, ONLY BAD NEWS SPRINGING UP EVERYWHERE IN THIS OUR COUNTRY. I REMEMBER VISITING THIS MARKET A FEW WHEN MONTH BACK WHEN I VISITED HOME.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by ogbuefi677(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Chai! that barrack Mammy Market prepares the best roasted fish in Abuja, the traders would have stocked their refrigerators and waiting for Valentine sales.
Why is good news scarce in this country undecided
Not the best.
The cheapest maybe
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf. Shithole indeed

There is no safe place on this side of eternity.

And, SAFETY is of the Lord!

You can count on that!
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by wolexy14(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
baba adeboye pls help us pray against dos fire pls
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Beetobee:
Its the season. We need to be extra extra careful these days.

It is more than a matter of season. We are at war and the authorities are behaving like the ostrich.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by ekestic1976(f): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pastor Adeboye CERTAINLY has a hand in this! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Dollabiz: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by slimanyd: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Where are those busy bodies castigating seyi makinde back then. Oya , who Una go castigate now . Jonathan or Makinde again.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari is a bad luck to Nigeria
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Reference(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm.... probably enough ethanol there to send one of Elon Musk's satellites into space....
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Thirteenblood: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by asanwafo: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just take a look at the headline again.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
What’s with this recent spate of fire outbreak happening everywhere.
This is not looking normal to me anymore.

In fact I am tempted to think this is arson and not just natural.

More God restore all the losses.
Amen.

Let’s also remember the end is near.
Come to Jesus today
And he will save you.
You and your household
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by simultaneousboi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
I thank God that no life was lost. We really tried our best to stop the fire. Though the fire engulfed 1/3 of the market(mainly beer parlors and kitchens).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by isaacprinz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf. Shithole indeed
we are Nigerians and we have no other father land so we will remain here instead of complaining and dashing to other people's country like cowards.
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Ijaycool(f): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria sorry oh
Re: Fire Guts Mogadishu Cantonment, Abuja by Dogalmighty17: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
dozzybreezy:
I can't stop asking this question; Who is setting our markets ablaze?

Your father might know the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bala Mohammed Tied Down PDP Governorship Ticket While Running For President / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / President Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Abducted 110 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.