Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! (1299 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Saecula: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
Why do people commit suicide? Why are some tired of living? It is when sorrow transcends happiness to the extent that the victim's resilient strenght is exhausted. In our quest for happiness we often resort to all sorts of social menace like smoking, undue drinking and humanizing. Men often take delight in what can best be described as foolhardiness, or what else can we call the malicious and reprehensible onslaught being unleashed on ladies by men. Why on earth will a man intentionally try to date a lady he has a preconceived notion, ie he is blitheringly sure that he cannot take to the isle. He revels in the feigned and phoney love that he extends to her, and some ruthlessly leaves this inglorious dating protracted, only to ditch the lady when he might have despoiled and plundered her, at a time when she probably might have innocuosly given her heart to him and after she might have rejected all other advances from men who might have had genuine crush for her. The conclusion of the whole matter is that these despicable and neantherthal philanderers go about their businesses with the uncanny thought that Nemesis will extol them for leaving these benign and mostly jejune ladies forlon and dejected. They brag and count it as one of their achievements and thus should be patted and praised in glowing terms. How warped and blurred their visions are because the spirit of these girls will cry to the high heavens for vengeance. How erroneous their thoughts are because nothing in this planet works like magic. They forget that the biblical fathers eating sour grapes and the childrens teeth being set on edge and the proverbial saying that what men do lives after them is no longer tenable. What men do these days lives, sleeps, dines and wines with them. Finally, it is understandable that harvest must be greater that the seed. If we continue in this heinous demeanour, our posterity will be bleak. Honestly we will writhe in pains, our children will follow our footsteps because the apple can never fall too far from the tree. They will be despoiled, abused and even rap**d before our very eyes just like it was in David and Uriah's case. Let us bequeath good legacy, fairness and uprightness. I pray that this will not indict or find us wanting, Amen. Shalom!
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
N is dis wat u did 2 er?
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by NnamdiN: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
Grammar
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by kaymoney2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ OP I guess that grammar breaking and headcracking senator in house of rep. his your Dad with all these your akimonios indundu Grammar
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by annawhite(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
anoda emppty headed idiot
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
anoda emppty headed
the guy isnt emptyheaded though
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by annawhite(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
wat is he?sir
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by MurphyG1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Wannan poster wawane. sad
Bashi da hankali ko daya! Wawa kowai.
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by johnnygan(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
the brain of the poster of this topic is so narrow that its out-gutted with un-kempt grammar therapy that has escalated to a deterorated syndrome already affecting the vital part of the poster of this thread!
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Phate07(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2010

ZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz

**falls asleep and hits head on monitor** angry
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by 2kurupt(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
All this dis-jointed grammar & i still can't deduce what the poster is yapping about,
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by lilpearl(f): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
Saecula:

Why do people commit suicide? Why are some tired of living? It is when sorrow transcends happiness to the extent that the victim's resilient strenght is exhausted. In our quest for happiness we often resort to all sorts of social menace like smoking, undue drinking and humanizing. Men often take delight in what can best be described as foolhardiness, or what else can we call the malicious and reprehensible onslaught being unleashed on ladies by men. Why on earth will a man intentionally try to date a lady he has a preconceived notion, ie he is blitheringly sure that he cannot take to the isle. He revels in the feigned and phoney love that he extends to her, and some ruthlessly leaves this inglorious dating protracted, only to ditch the lady when he might have despoiled and plundered her, at a time when she probably might have innocuosly given her heart to him and after she might have rejected all other advances from men who might have had genuine crush for her. The conclusion of the whole matter is that these despicable and neantherthal philanderers go about their businesses with the uncanny thought that Nemesis will extol them for leaving these benign and mostly jejune ladies forlon and dejected. They brag and count it as one of their achievements and thus should be patted and praised in glowing terms. How warped and blurred their visions are because the spirit of these girls will cry to the high heavens for vengeance. How erroneous their thoughts are because nothing in this planet works like magic. They forget that the biblical fathers eating sour grapes and the childrens teeth being set on edge and the proverbial saying that what men do lives after them is no longer tenable. What men do these days lives, sleeps, dines and wines with them. Finally, it is understandable that harvest must be greater that the seed. If we continue in this heinous demeanour, our posterity will be bleak. Honestly we will writhe in pains, our children will follow our footsteps because the apple can never fall too far from the tree. They will be despoiled, abused and even rap**d before our very eyes just like it was in David and Uriah's case. Let us bequeath good legacy, fairness and uprightness. I pray that this will not indict or find us wanting, Amen. Shalom!

lmao, big big grammar and how does dis relate to d title?
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by xynerise: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
Poster. They dont give award for d highest grammer so drop that dictionary while typing. Many people prefer pigin to english in NL
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by kaymoney2(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
Na internet cause am for the poster tongue tongue

Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Coolabbie: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
Poster wat exactly did u do 2 her.
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by sleekch1c(f): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2010
@all
am appalled at u guys
everything the poster said is right
why do ppl prefer words of foolishness and empty stories
to wise words?
what has his english got to do with his point
u bunch of vampires?mtcheeew!
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Ojigho: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2010
Have u all heard of reverse psycology?That's what the op used on u guys,cos he knew that using that catchy headline would attract views in droves.Anyway he simply was talking about men who's only motive is to use women who they think and feel act too proud.Nice post op,and i really agree with the karma issue cos it's always comes back with equal measure.
Re: She Thinks She Is Smart! Ah See What I Did To Her! by Wumine(f): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Astrology In Relationship / close this acct Seun / If They Give You N10m With Condition To Mary A Blind Girl Will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.