Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa (33709 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by bigt2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:
cool

Yeah, you can laff at me, but the truth is, I don't have much sympathy for prostitues and those who use them...konji or no...because they go and carry their yama yama and give innocent young girls...who eventually end up infertile for no fault of their own..and then their inlaws would start cursing them, and people will call them wayward...

All the same, the problem here is arresting the girls won't change anything. Change the condtions that pushed them into the thing...which si what should be done...but the state and the religious clerics have failed these women.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by themonk(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Yeah, you can laff at me, but the truth is, I don't have much sympathy for prostitues and those who use them...konji or no...because they go and carry their yama yama and give innocent young girls...who eventually end up infertile for no fault of their own..and then their inlaws would start cursing them, and people will call them wayward...

All the same, the problem here is arresting the girls won't change anything. Change the condtions that pushed them into the thing...which si what should be done...but the state and the religious clerics have failed these women.

Who is laughing at you? Is that smiley for a laughing face. Go up and read the post again, I used the smiley to book space.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by nuland(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
When are you guys arresting bandits, Kidnappers and BH members?
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
If there's no demand, there won't be prostitutes there.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Aderupoko2: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Aboki and sex grin
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by jericco1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
What's the essence of seizing beer bottles? Is that an admissible evidence that they prostituted undecided
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by cmal: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
No condition will push any responsible lady into prostitution. quote author=Gnaeusmagnus post=86590138]Religion and law don't mix.

The thing is, the State should deal with the condtions that pushed these women into prostituion, not arresting and jailing them...in the name of religion.

But most state governments...share the kudi![/quote]
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Finnese001: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:

Sex workers probably spread diseases less than the average girl friends. I am pretty sure no sex worker will have sex without condom.

I do not endorse any form of prostitution though.

I have an IPhone 7plus 256GB for sale, Please check my profile for more details!

lol, brother don't be too sure oo, I don fvck olosho to the point she come dey beg me to remove the condom that she is free from diseases

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by deolurexy1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is just not good, adults should be free to do what they want to
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Orpe7(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na Jigawa girls get fine leg like this
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
cmal:
No condition will push any responsible lady into prostitution.

Let me tell you a true story.

A Northern girl was married, at a young age, and had a baby,then was dumped by her husband(for any reason). Cannot go back home, and has no skills to survive.

So, she takes up prostituion.

That's the story behind many of these Northern prostitues. Some are in it deliberately, but many of them were forced into it by circumstances beyond their control.

2 Likes

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by themonk(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, brother don't be too sure oo, I don fvck olosho to the point she come dey beg me to remove the condom that she is free from diseases
She probably wants to infect you, the truth is that you will be more comfortable to Bleep a girl who is not an olosho without condom than a girl who is and so would the next guy so it is easier to get STD from an average girl who is unfaithful.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by atheistandproud(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
darfay:
Who dey sleep with jigawa sex workers? No b jigawa almajiri Muslims? Abi ashewo dey fork here ni? Why the hypocrisy

Someone remind me the capital of Pakistan again

Islam-a-bad
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Champneys: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).

Ok.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Saint99: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
They should give them Jobs instead of arresting them.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
deolurexy1:
This is just not good, adults should be free to do what they want to

A lot of adults can't adult properly, they need laws and constant attention to survive.

I'm sure those oloshos are southern she negro's.

Southern people are disgusting
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
marztar:
Stupidity

You just raid... No intelligence, no investigation... I am sure majority of them are Innocent.
+ is that the problem of the North?
They are even arresting innocent empty beer bottles.
Have you ever arrested 1 boko haram member
Abi sharia is not against boko haram?

I swear, my brother. the thing confused me for a moment.

make dem kuku detain the innocent bottles.

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by TruthSpeaker: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
WHEN THERE IS GROSS POVERTY IN THE LAND, PEOPLE MUST SURVIVE. OF COURSE PROSTITUTION IS A CRIME IN SHARIA REGION AND MAYBE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY. PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT NORTHERNERS OR MUSLIMS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN PROSTITUTION ARE DEAD WRONG. SOME OF THE SUSPECTS MIGHT NOT BE MUSLIMS OR EVEN NORTHERNS THOUGH. I THING INSECURITY PROBLEM DESERVES A MORE URGENT ATTENTION THAN ATTACKING SUSPECT PROSTITUTES.

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by nature4c: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sharia law or not . lets keep our immorality on a high not.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by deavicky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).
is that so!!!! Just wondering where u got that information.

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by nengibo: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
TemmyT002:

Don't be surprised if the prostitutes are from other states.
What of the customers
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
deavicky:
is that so!!!! Just wondering where u got that information.

Reading the books, dear lad.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Olusholar24(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Dollabiz: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents / Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / Moment A Man O'war Officer Slapped Fake Seminarian & Blood Came Outof His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.