Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa (33710 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
elonize:
I thought herpes had no cure undecided
They do have cure.

First, do you know what herpes is or the symptoms when you contract it?
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by majamajic(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Lemme teach you. You first follow them and keep liking their comments. Then thereafter you will keep quoting and encouraging them for their nonsense post.

No time for all that oo bro
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Solorrman3310: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
darfay:
Who dey sleep with jigawa sex workers? No b jigawa almajiri Muslims? Abi ashewo dey fork hereself ni? Why the hypocrisy

Someone remind me the capital of Pakistan again
Christianashit was the first fake cult religion on Earth that are a disgrace to any sane human being. Jesus Christ was the only said God who came with fully functional carry-go follow-come penix and anus,it's only in christianashit God can go to toilet. U can never call Islam piss because christianashit deserve being called shitt and piss combined. Jesus was the first said God in the history of mankind to come out touching vagina the same way almajiri come in to this world abi u want to say he came flying with feathers ? Let me remind u if u 4get to understand that nobody before or now in this world who can say i lied to Jesus,u need to b busy asking ur dancing Reverend to in a matter of urgency clarify u how can a person who went to toilet be named a God though he himself never once in the bublia claimed to be God ,it's only the alcoholics that write the book who advice u to worship Jesus. Ur religion is full of comic and drama,u dnt even know 95 percent of ur Bible but u talk like parrot and u became an expert in singing dodorimido and dancing in the church. There is no single passage in Bible where Jesus asked u to go to church on fixed date like Sundays,nobody asked u to visit Jerusalem in the name of pilgrimage. Just solve ur abracadabra first
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Solorrman3310: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When we talk about gross hypocrisy, the North always comes first.
And when we talk illegitimate sons east and south come first. 96 percent of u guyz are product of street sex and extramarital affairs,45 percent of u never know their real father's and let me tell u a secret most of u are illegitimate sons of the northern people because ur mother's use to meet them on the street while they came to ur region serving as conductors of trailers and trading. And in ur region if u see some body denied sex that means he get no money,every woman is prostitute there in the name of freedom and being Westerly educated.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
They do have cure.

First, do you know what herpes is or the symptoms when you contract it?
no o,not me..just say wen dem contrast it
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by AgentNairaland(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hope They Won't Stone Them To Death, Islam/Shari'a Law Wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by darfay: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Christianashit was the first fake cult religion on Earth that are a disgrace to any sane human being. Jesus Christ was the only said God who came with fully functional carry-go follow-come penix and anus,it's only in christianashit God can go to toilet. U can never call Islam piss because christianashit deserve being called shitt and piss combined. Jesus was the first said God in the history of mankind to come out touching vagina the same way almajiri come in to this world abi u want to say he came flying with feathers ? Let me remind u if u 4get to understand that nobody before or now in this world who can say i lied to Jesus,u need to b busy asking ur dancing Reverend to in a matter of urgency clarify u how can a person who went to toilet be named a God though he himself never once in the bublia claimed to be God ,it's only the alcoholics that write the book who advice u to worship Jesus. Ur religion is full of comic and drama,u dnt even know 95 percent of ur Bible but u talk like parrot and u became an expert in singing dodorimido and dancing in the church. There is no single passage in Bible where Jesus asked u to go to church on fixed date like Sundays,nobody asked u to visit Jerusalem in the name of pilgrimage. Just solve ur abracadabra first

I'm sorry but I don't speak gibberish
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by ZeusP(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Moral Decadence
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Revolva(m): 3:30am On Feb 13, 2020
nedekid:

While against prostitution, a man is likely to get hiv from his girl friend or wife than a sex worker. Why? Most ashis are pros and will carry a condom around. Even you knowing she is a sex worker will avoid chooking her without a condom.
Cheating girl friends/wife's you gladly chook direct will rather infect a man without him knowing.

factful its very quick to get HIV STD from a wife n girlfriend than a pros....but people dont know..

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by chewwie(m): 4:45am On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:
Legalize sex excort services and tax the brothels. It will reduce the abuse of sex workers, reduce STDs and generate income for the states.
Reduce STDs how? How have the states spent taxes generated from non-sex workers?
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2020
elonize:
no o,not me..just say wen dem contrast it
well.. Herpes is curable, so don't worry for when or if you contract herpes cheesy
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2020
nedekid:

While against prostitution, a man is likely to get hiv from his girl friend or wife than a sex worker. Why? Most ashis are pros and will carry a condom around. Even you knowing she is a sex worker will avoid chooking her without a condom.
Cheating girl friends/wife's you gladly chook direct will rather infect a man without him knowing.
Aboslutely correct.

1 Like

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by anaton(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=darfay post=86590105]Who dey sleep with jigawa sex workers? No b jigawa almajiri Muslims? Abi ashewo dey fork hereself ni? Why the hypocrisy

Someone remind me the capital of Pakistan again [/quote

Islamabad cry grin
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
gypsey:
well.. Herpes is curable, so don't worry for when or if you contract herpes cheesy
nobi me ooo..tufiakwa...I'm sure ursher Raymond's mind will be at peace now
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
elonize:
nobi me ooo..tufiakwa...I'm sure ursher Raymond's mind will be at peace now
No worries, even if na you, grin Me, i ve contracted Gonorrhea, Syphillis and Clamydia. I am still here still fu cking.

Does Usher Raymond has Herpes? sad
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
gypsey:
No worries, even if na you, grin Me, i ve contracted Gonorrhea, Syphillis and Clamydia. I am still here still fu cking.

Does Usher Raymond has Herpes? sad
nooobi me o...yes he has...
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
elonize:
nooobi me o...yes he has...
How did you Usher has Herpes? undecided I am just asking oo! cool
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
How did you Usher has Herpes? undecided I am just asking oo! cool
Google am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twins, Others Arrested For Stealing Rice, Beans In Ekiti / Moment A Man O'war Officer Slapped Fake Seminarian & Blood Came Outof His Mouth / Kidnappers Arrested In Obudu, Cross River After Abducting 8-Year-Old Girl (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.