Stats: 3,165,037 members, 7,859,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa (33707 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by avsadeeq0(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
That's shocking. I thought Fulanis don't engage in prostitution
yes sir our sisters from the south. it is very hard to find a Fulani sister engaging in prostitution
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why are they troubling prostitutes? they should go and arrest boko haramites
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i agree they spread diseases less than so called girlfriends, besisdes how can you tell your girlfriend or mine are not also prostitutes, infact as long as we are not married to our so called girlfriends i consider them as hoes.

herpes, genital warts and syphilis are curable, trust me i know! smiley
I thought herpes had no cure undecided
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Legalize sex excort services and tax the brothels. It will reduce the abuse of sex workers, reduce STDs and generate income for the states.
legalization of sex will lead to an increase in human trafficking for sex related purposes.... already human trafficking is already an ongoing issue that requires a lot of attention and government funding...my two cents on the matter...there is a lot of research to back this up
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by elonize(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
well.. i agree they spread diseases less than so called girlfriends, besisdes how can you tell your girlfriend or mine are not also prostitutes, infact as long as we are not married to our so called girlfriends i consider them as hoes.

I thought herpes had no cure undecided
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by kevotek1000(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:

Once again you're right...
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Let me tell you a true story.

A Northern girl was married, at a young age, and had a baby,then was dumped by her husband(for any reason). Cannot go back home, and has no skills to survive.

So, she takes up prostituion.

That's the story behind many of these Northern prostitues. Some are in it deliberately, but many of them were forced into it by circumstances beyond their control.
hmmmm! Thought provoking
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Claireyes: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
themonk:

She probably wants to infect you, the truth is that you will be more comfortable to Bleep a girl who is not an olosho without condom than a girl who is and so would the next guy so it is easier to get STD from an average girl who is unfaithful.

though I don't do it, I think there is a certain logic behind the point you just made.....
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by DropsMic(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Legalize sex excort services and tax the brothels. It will reduce the abuse of sex workers, reduce STDs and generate income for the states.
sorry bro.. But blacks can't reason
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by IMASTEX: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).
The more reason they should be recognized and giving proper guidelines of operations by so doing taxes gotten and sexual related abuses reduced. Remember it is one of the oldest profession whether or not we accept it. It will continue to be.

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
Yea! blame HIV on hoes, Some of these so called hoes are far healthier and HIV free than your so called girlfriends. grin

Besides, have you never heard of CONDOMS?

Cheers!!

Historically speaking, the prostitutes were the original spreadees...

Thanks to heavy duty education, a lot of them now know about condoms.

Usage is another matter.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
deolurexy1:

You must be crazy, your northern politicians patronize these prostitutes the most yet they give you laws to further influence thier grip and control over your lives. I hate the north so much they will rather destroy the vagina of a 10year old than have concentual relations with an adult.

I'm from the south bro before you start fuming. Southern people are the worst. I see it everyday.

Yes those oloshos are she baboons from the south . I don't care who patronises them. They should stop prostituting and look for real work.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Fulanis are not the 'Islamists' many of you think they are.

Many of them engage in culutural practicies that would make a devout Muslim very angry.

Outside Nigeria, there are even Fulani tribes that are pagans.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Comedian2019: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
marztar:
Stupidity

You just raid... No intelligence, no investigation... I am sure majority of them are Innocent.
+ is that the problem of the North?
They are even arresting innocent empty beer bottles.
Have you ever arrested 1 boko haram member
Abi sharia is not against boko haram?
Boko haram is their brother but empty beer bottles are their enemies.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Comedian2019: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

I'm from the south bro before you start fuming. Southern people are the worst. I see it everyday.

Yes those oloshos are she baboons from the south . I don't care who patronises them. They should stop prostituting and look for real work.
You have not lived in the north. Come to Bauchi and see whatsap.

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by deolurexy1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

What is your business if someone chooses to be olosho? Infact Oloshos perform a public service and you can find them anywhere humans exist. The northerners and arabs are known to even sleep with thier cattle when nature calls. Which is worse? If you hate them that's your problem leave them for the rest that don't!

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by kinzd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Whats dix corntree turning into when selling of green of bottle & visiting our pay as you go wives became an offend all all 2mins oko_nla aboki dem sef
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/11/34-sex-workers-arrested-in-jigawa/
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by kinzd(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ismabad abi instabull?
darfay:
Who dey sleep with jigawa sex workers? No b jigawa almajiri Muslims? Abi ashewo dey fork hereself ni? Why the hypocrisy

Someone remind me the capital of Pakistan again
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by majamajic(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
tongue
Gforce2015:

Okay. You dey visit ashawo place, abi? Wey, there are some cheap ladies everywhere even on the nairaland platform. What you need to do is to follow them and keep liking their comments.

The stress in toasting , buy buy , take in and take outs , sometimes u go for pay as u go grin

Sorry how do u know or see people that like your comments ?

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
rentAcock:
you mean an Islamic state should earn money from pvssy business
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by majamajic(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

They also spread disease too, you know.

The original node of HIV infection in Nigeria was via hoes. (Truth).

No , unless in other states Lagos hoes are are cool
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hot Sales in Ota

A bungalow sitting on full plot of land (640sqm) consisting of 4units of mini flats (Room & Parlour) at Iyana Iyesi, Ota, before Bell University

Title: Family Receipt, Survey & (CofO) fully paid. (Awaiting)

Annual Rental Income: N600k

Price: N10M

Call: 07054008910
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Ugochiboy: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
nonny1212:
Nawa o, to fuvk now na crime?. Na their body o. Arrest the men that patronize them instead. Abeg release the girls o, some guys go need them this weekend. Nobody force anybody go fuvk, life na choice

brother abeg tell them o

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Ugochiboy: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
legalization of sex will lead to an increase in human trafficking for sex related purposes.... already human trafficking is already an ongoing issue that requires a lot of attention and government funding...my two cents on the matter...there is a lot of research to back this up
it will also reduce the rate of shakara from women and will reduce rape and a lot of other negative things

Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
majamajic:
tongue

The stress in toasting , buy buy , take in and take outs , sometimes u go for pay as u go grin

Sorry how do u know or see people that like your comments ?

Lemme teach you. You first follow them and keep liking their comments. Then thereafter you will keep quoting and encouraging them for their nonsense post.
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Prostitutes in the North are 80% Igbos
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nuklex(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
How can you say they sex workers when you didn't catch them in the act but if you actually caught them in the act where is the other person or were they acting alone?
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Historically speaking, the prostitutes were the original spreadees...

Thanks to heavy duty education, a lot of them now know about condoms.

Usage is another matter.
what does Historycally mean? talk about FACTS not History or historycally according to you.

I disagree, prostitutes have been very aware and educated about HIV and other sexually transmitted illnesses from the right start.

And they use condoms all the time, they know that infecting their customers with illnesses will not be good for their business so they take every precautions to keep themselves clean.

It's easy to pick on or blame prostitutes because they have been stigmatized
Re: 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
kevotek1000:

Once again you're right...
cheers! smiley

Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos / Gunmen Attack Tungan Maje Abuja, Kidnap 20 Residents