Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature (15455 Views)

Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by nitewalker: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
It is a court orderd eviction ofcourse. What has that got to do with the price of tea in China?.
Nothing. Precisely. If dna comes back and proves those children his, he is shelling out more money than that house is worth.
If he was not dulled out by emotion and acting with petulence, he should have consulted an attorney in the U.S, and have the riot act read to him. If some one adviced him, and I doubt it, then its safe to assume he was wrongly informed. And now he must pay the piper.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by redsun(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
Those were definitely purchased with kogi state allocation of d shared oil proceed (loot) engineered by federal government on monthly basis.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by redsun(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
These guys can easily be caught out by detailed check of d monies allocated them while in office.Total revenue minus total expenditures to d barest minimum.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by kaypumpin2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
“We are now homeless but have been provided temporary accommodation by the USA Human and Health Services, under the abused persons programs, where I and the kids have been attending therapy since this ordeal started".

"They have also provided school for the kids
. The neighbors provided immediate help to cushions our plight before we were taken to a shelter as we were not allowed to take anything from the house”.

Oh the wonders of a well governed and sane society!Is there any service like the Nigeria Human and Health Services?Oh i forgot,goons,mega-pilferers and coffer-pillagers like your husband wouldn't even allow such scheme to see the light of the day.

“Audu has a second house used as a guest house when he is in USA, It is located at 3928 Highwood Ct, there is another apartment which is not currently on rent (managed by his son, Bashir Audu, a student) at Unit N6F 1155 23rd street and unit N6M 1155 23rd street and Unit-PH3 1111 23rd street, all in NW Washington DC under the sham names of Goldwindow, Mercury Belside & Sunshine llc which he solely owns and operate”.

And you have to reveal this when your "proboscis" was forcefully detached from your thieving host?But for the kids i for say u deserve the guillotine. cool

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
'' And dem dey do Bad Bad Bad Things Through Mohammed our Lord AMEN AMEN AMEN''

Reveal where he kept all his stolen wealth,then Go and sin no more because you are an accomplice in his AUTHOURITY STEALING REGIME.

KOGI KOGI KOGI one of the most poverty striking state in Nigeria.

And here is there Former Governor Living in 10 different Mansions at the same time in different Cities,and ordinary citizen of the state doesn`t have ONE SINGLE ROOM to hide her HEAD.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by jaygetta(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2010
Look her mouth like "Sham Companies" every 10 seconds like say na that one go make us pity am. She dey crase whe she dey live for various mansions built with stolen loot she no complain, now dem don chase am comot, she dey vex. She never see wen. Se na only for shelter she dey live now,when time reach she go move come Marcy Ave Subway come dey live underground wit bums, drug addict, crase people and rat. Yeye oloshi somebody!

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by jaygetta(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2010
Ah, I forget say Marcy Ave no get subway. In dat case when the time reach she fit move go Eldert Lane subway, thunder fire am! Ole Ajibole!

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Libra38: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2010
While I condem this act in its entireity, It is wrong for us to start portraying Audu with lots of castigation.

Nigerians are good at given on-the-spot judgement by hearing from one side of the story: Let's wait for the reaction of Prince Audu to this allegation.

I know the duo has been entangled in legal battle for some time now, ranging from the woman filling a divorce before a Circuit Court in Montgomery County, Mary-land, United States so she can be privilege of confisticating the property. But the suit was decided against her, she was asked to immidiately vacate the property and warned not to remove even a pin from the said property.

Why didn't she hid to the advice of not taking the matter too far in the first place? Below is an extract from the court:

[b]Aisha, the estranged wife of former governor of Kogi State, Abubabakar Audu has lost her bid to retain a property at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland, United States of America.

Aisha was the first lady of Kogi State when Audu was the governor.

A Circuit Court in Montgomery County, Mary-land, United States held that Gold Window, LLC, a company in which Audu is believed to have interest was the rightful owner of the property in dispute.

A copy of the judgment which was delivered on 18th November, 2010 was obtained by our correspondent.

The court held thus, "The plaintiff (Gold Window, LLC) is the lawful title owner of the real property located at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland 20854 and is entitled to immediate possession of said property."

The court further held that Aisha Audu (the defendant) was wrongfully in possession of the property.

"The defendant, and any of her guests, agents or anyone else acting in her behest, shall not remove, damage, alter, destroy or diminish any furnishings, appliances, rugs, vehicles, or other property from the home or grounds of the aforementioned real property," the court further ordered.

Audu, and his wife, Aisha, are currently entangled in a legal tussle in United States over allegations of domestic violence.

Aisha had approached the court for a final protective order and also filed a divorce suit.[/b]
She wanted to outsmart the husband by going to court with the hope of confiscating the property, now she got what she deserve! I only pity the children.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by illusion2: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2010
safariman:

She should seek shelter in Kalu's house bed , which is only a few kilometers away
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by ifyalways(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2010
LOL
The slightest pity i have is for the kids,both adults can GTH.
Woman is pathetic,after all the years spent as first lady,she cudnt take care of herself and kids . . .or maybe,shes acting up with the kids to get a pity party undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by PStacks(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2010
i hope he is not the governor of kogi state,
if he is, people of kogi, pls be prepared to pack out someday. may be benue state would accomodate you.
such a pity. see all the property one governor has.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by vanitty: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2010
Seriously the woman is foolish  undecided
All the monies just passed her by, she couldn't have a solid investment/business whatever just in case of situation  like this.  
I suspect this is a pity party crusade as well
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by mistakay: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
You see this is a war,she started it first, i believe she first got a judgement against him and was restricted from coming near the area.the joker is that he went to the court and vacated the order as he claimed the house belongs to a company not to him there was nothing that the judge could do and he won the house back.now she cant hope for his sympathy again period!

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Olagday1: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
Come on people, she's probably like a 76th wife or something so the US will not recognize the marriage. Just a partnership so I'm afraid the stupid ex-governor bastard may actually get away with it.

Plus why will the silly woman sef marry him when he already has like a gazillion wives before if not for money. And isn't it obviously she's just in the press to make the Audu guy feel bad that he's been made out as a demon (which he is by the way).

It's the children I pity.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by illusion2: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
ifyalways:

LOL
The slightest pity i have is for the kids,both adults can GTH.
Woman is pathetic,after all the years spent as first lady,she cudnt take care of herself and kids . . .or maybe,shes acting up with the kids to get a pity party undecided
No mind the woman.

I know Audu personally & he's the most arrogant SOB you can ever imagine.

His commisioners could only approach him genuflecting shocked shocked
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Oluwabee(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hey! *** Hold my Head*** See wetin my governor lipsrsealed (ex Governor) dey do cry cry

I pity the children sha but the woman not too sure or wat was she doin wen she was the first lady? Na only bag and shoe and gold she dey buy?

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by chuqudy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
Where you there to snap the pictures?
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
yeah right.

ok so a no-hoping, gold digging, alhaji-whoring ho all of a sudden now deserves our tears and sympathy., boo hoo.

waiting for the hand out bags to go round so we can drop our widows mite grin grin grin grin grin

tseew, arrant nonsense and rubbish. did she put up pictures of when alhaji fatso was doling out cash in extreme amounts to her so u could join her celebrate her good fortune and mourn your own otherwise fortunate life?

and please, how do educated people on NL fail to appreciate reports? thats a COURT ORDERED EVICTION, IM AM VERY VERY SURE SHE WAS WELL INFORMED BEFOREHAND! for all you know, it may not even be the man who is involved!!.  he probably sold off the property and the new owner is taking possession!

and pray, if not for wanting to score cheap publicity points, how did a camera turn up at that location?

she is good at it, let me give better hints on how to get back at alhaji. she should look for other embittered members of the harem, get info as to alhaji's assets and stuff, pay a visit to EFCC in the company of one of alhaji's sworn political enemies! SIMPLE!

So she mean say after countless years of enjoying state wealth with alhaji, she cannot account for any money of her own?
this is either a BIG FAT CHUBBY CHEEKED, KOGI LIAR, or one of the WORLDS DUMBEST RUNS BABES!

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Reference(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
Shameless criminals. This man was a looter par excellence. The very embodiment of corruption. He is simply giving as good as he got. I do not pity any of them for tip to toe. What you can see on display are public funds belonging to a state in Nigeria that should have gone into schools, hospitals, roads and the lot for which he swore an oath to provide. Let him tell us how much he was worth in 1998. Nonsense thief.

And for you pity patters o this thread hear this clearly. This is what you get when you relate with corruption. She cannot claim not to know that her comfort was stolen from someone else. Did she not know that when you relate with a criminal whether a kidnapper, smuggler, murderer or looter you should not stake the lives of others (children) with yours.

As I will always say this is the damning effects of unmitigated corruption. It neutralizes creative, productive and rational thinking. Instead of making you a productive citizen you remain a lazy and lousy. Instead of work all you seek is pleasure and more pleasure requires more corruption to fuel it. Well your hubby is not in government right now so he must cut overheads. Unfortunately madam since you are not adding to his piggy bank, you're fired. Lazy woman, thinking babies are assets. Now go and find decent work like the rest hardworking citizens of this country.

A big lesson for those illegally milking the cow. You will never be able to make it. If the best Madam Ibru could do with all those stolen funds was to buy property then you can see how bad the effects of corruption on rational thinking is.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by slap1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
So the woman has no reasonable personal savings or what? Shame on both of 'em!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
welcome to the life experienced by 90% of the people your husband ruled over.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by sleekman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
For a man to go this far means that the woman cheated on him. Lets wait and hear out the full story
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Limaoscar: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
polygamous problems shocked. BTW what's this craze with Nigerian politicians acquiring several properties all over the world ?
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by bestsales1: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
at least for the sake of his kids, he should take the kids if he wants to deal with his wife. im sure the kids didnt offend him, so, hmm!!! xcept those kids ae not his. he's not a real man if those kids are his, my opinion tho',
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Acidosis(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Wonderful! I guess he's planning to sell his buildings. Its been 8 years now since he got access to the state money.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Acidosis(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
Wonderful! I guess he's planning to sell his buildings. Its been 8 years now since he got access to the state money.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by KnowAll(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kogi State don suffer, first the last Igbo Military Govenor stripped the state to its bear knuckles, and now this Igbira man only continued from where the Igbo Governor stopped, I hope Bayo Ojo would be the next Governor of the state, the rot going in Kogi State should stop, too many journey-men has ruled that state for too long, they need some progressives.  undecided

IS THE REASON WHY Igbo's should not be President.

Colonel (retired) Augustine Ifeanyi Aniebo was the Military Administrator of Borno State, Nigeria during the military regime of General Sani Abacha. He then became Administrator of Kogi State, Nigeria from August 1998 to 29 May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over to the elected civilian governor Abubakar Audu on 29 May 1999 at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic.[1]

Aniebo was born on 23 March 1950 in Anambra State.[2] In the Nigerian Civil War he commanded the Biafran 58 Brigade at Uyo.[3] He was captured in the fall of Uyo in 1968, and detained until the end of the war.[citation needed]

In May 1997 Nigerian security agents, working with Islamic leaders, stormed a Christian Church in Maiduguri, Borno State and ejected the pastor and church members. The church leaders appealed to Aniebo to act quickly to avoid a religious crisis.[4] In 1998 he said that the Borno State task force against smuggling had been strengthened to reduce cross-border smuggling of petroleum products to neighboring countries.[5]

[b]Appointed administrator of Kogi State in August 1998, he left office without swearing in his successor, having drained the state's treasury dry and racked up massive debts.[6][7] His successor, Abubakar Audu, personally went to President Olusegun Obasanjo to complain that it was impossible to administer the state given the size of the debts.[[/b]8]

Later he became Chairman and CEO of Hotel Millennium Abuja.[2]  

Is this a classical atitude of an Igbo hench man OR just a one off
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by tpia1: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
His successor, Abubakar Audu, personally went to President Olusegun Obasanjo to complain that it was impossible to administer the state given the size of the debts

hmm.

so where did the money for that luscious real estate in potomac and elsewhere come from.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by nitewalker: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
KnowAll:

Kogi State don suffer, first the last Igbo Military Govenor stripped the state to its bear knuckles, and now this Igbira man only continued from where the Igbo Governor stopped, I hope Bayo Ojo would be the next Governor of the state, the rot going in Kogi State should stop, too many journey-men has ruled that state for too long, they need some progressives. undecided

IS THE REASON WHY Igbo's should not be President.

Colonel (retired) Augustine Ifeanyi Aniebo was the Military Administrator of Borno State, Nigeria during the military regime of General Sani Abacha. He then became Administrator of Kogi State, Nigeria from August 1998 to 29 May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over to the elected civilian governor Abubakar Audu on 29 May 1999 at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic.[1]

Aniebo was born on 23 March 1950 in Anambra State.[2] In the Nigerian Civil War he commanded the Biafran 58 Brigade at Uyo.[3] He was captured in the fall of Uyo in 1968, and detained until the end of the war.[citation needed]

In May 1997 Nigerian security agents, working with Islamic leaders, stormed a Christian Church in Maiduguri, Borno State and ejected the pastor and church members. The church leaders appealed to Aniebo to act quickly to avoid a religious crisis.[4] In 1998 he said that the Borno State task force against smuggling had been strengthened to reduce cross-border smuggling of petroleum products to neighboring countries.[5]

[b]Appointed administrator of Kogi State in August 1998, he left office without swearing in his successor, having drained the state's treasury dry and racked up massive debts.[6][7] His successor, Abubakar Audu, personally went to President Olusegun Obasanjo to complain that it was impossible to administer the state given the size of the debts.[[/b]8]

Later he became Chairman and CEO of Hotel Millennium Abuja.[2]

Is this a classical atitude of an Igbo hench man OR just a one off

Igbo man should not be president or Abubakar is a saint. whats ur point?.
an igbo man is not contesting for the presidency. A bayelsa man is.
dont tell me u dont know the difference Mr know it all.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by KnowAll(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Igbo man should not be president or Abubakar is a saint. whats your point?.
an igbo man is not contesting for the presidency. A bayelsa man is.
dont tell me u dont know the difference Mr know it all

Is the reason why an Igbo man should not be President is another thread. I am only saying Audu learnt from his predecessor who was an Igbo man, the reasons why their is no semblance of development across the board in Nigeria is the brazen theft perpetutated by those in power. You can see from Ribadu's book Ibori stole 75% of all revenue accrued to Delta State, but the Journeymen who have ruled Kogi State it is a case of 105%  
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by tpia1: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
let's not derail the topic please.

is audu an igbo man (is he? ), or how did the thread turn to igbo.

and no, i'm not defending anyone but simply pointing out the inconsistency.

start a separate thread for the predecessor if necessary.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by KnowAll(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
let's not derail the topic please.

is audu an igbo man (is he? ), or how did the thread turn to igbo.

and no, i'm not defending anyone but simply pointing out the inconsistency.

start a separate thread for the predecessor if necessary

Audu's predecessor was an Igbo-man, noting gives a theif confidence than when he knows the one b4 him got away with cold blooded murder. If you want to read about the predecessor search for the thread, there is no need to creat another thread. It is necessary for one to examine where Audu's lunatic stealing streak  came from, hence the reason why the story of his predecessor was brought up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others / #bringbackourgirls: Security Forces know Their Motive – Marilyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.