Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature (15443 Views)

Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by k9ine(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
This guy, prince Audu has just shot himself in the foot.
If any of those kids are his, when the wife files for family support, the court will award half his wealth, (bank a.c, equity, & estates) to her. In addition his income will charged at source for upkeep of the kids until they are 18 years.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by tpia1: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
For a man to go this far means that the woman cheated on him

ehen.

smear tactic.

who exactly cheated on who, because if we get the details i'm sure the man has dated extensively both during and after the marriage.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by daphil: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
Lesson One: Not all that glitters are gold!

Lesson Two: No condition is permanent as it is being experienced by the former Kogi State First Lady!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by omojand: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Many desperate, hapless families have been rendered homeless by the incompetence and greed of political leaders in Nigeria, of which the wives and kids of such leaders have now idea. They have been, and continue to be big beneficiaries of the proceeds of crime.

I doubt she ever shed a tear for those desperately ill, homeless folks back home when she lived off the rest of us in such staggering opulence.

Let her make do with the "temporarily" accomodation she's been provided. It may not be the luxury she's accustomed to, but many victims of theirs are much worse of!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by dancenony: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
what kinda of human being will expose his children to this kinda conditionnnnn? anyway am not surprised, he is a northerner and most atimes they think through their anus
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Ibomade1: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
What can I say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by babalawo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
I do not pity any of them. For all I care that house is just one of our commonwealth in Kogi.
Still you find a state deeply divided along ethnic lines but strongly tied in abject poverty.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by bkbabe97y(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
k9ine:

This guy, prince Audu has just shot himself in the foot.
If any of those kids are his, when the wife files for family support, the court will award half his wealth, (bank a.c, equity, & estates) to her. In addition his income will charged at source for upkeep of the kids until they are 18 years.

Are you talking about the United States or Nigeria?
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by nitewalker: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
KnowAll:

Audu's predecessor was an Igbo-man, noting gives a theif confidence than when he knows the one b4 him got away with cold blooded murder. If you want to read about the predecessor search for the thread, there is no need to creat another thread. It is necessary for one to examine where Audu's lunatic stealing streak came from, hence the reason why the story of his predecessor was brought up.

An igbo man taught a Northern politician how to loot?. Change your moniker from know all to know not, please.
How in the world were you able to juxtapose those two different topics ?. talk less of actually holding such asinine
opinion. OK, so even if in your upside down universe your statement holds water, how then did you justify denying Ibo,s the presidency because of that one instance. did an Ibo man teach all the coffer looting politicians past and present in Nigeria? how to loot?. I'm not Ibo, but your post is garbage.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by raycomray: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
if she had saved for the rainy days, maybe she wouldn't be so stranded.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by sshalom(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pathetic!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Theblessed(f): 1:35am On Dec 16, 2010
[size=18pt]Second wife, second fiddler! Third wife, 3rd fiddler! Fourth wife, 4th fiddler! So, you are no longer flavour of the month wife, eh?  Shame on to you all marriage reckers na so all una life go be played out in the public - drama!!! Shame! angry[/size]
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Shinor(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2010
@superboi reveal thyself. Thou knowest the truth indeed about Aisha. Or are you the Wikileak in Nigeria? lol
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by nigerbabe: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
This goes to define how poor minded and retarded this man is.
You mean with all his wealth, Academics status and exposure he can still descend to the level of evicting his own children? your own blood ? Damn!
This is very sickening and annoying. i,m really ashamed of this act coming from an X-Governor.

This man is obviously a THUG!!!!!- why not divorce her at once instead of using your thuggish might to frustrate these individuals.

A man that can't control his household is not in any way fit to govern in any capacity. its shows how incompetent he is in leadership.

There is no marriage that is free from turbulent but its require maturity to handle it without a third party involvement; particularly for a man who have handle several leadership position and what ever the offense!

UGLY, POOR MINDED AND IMMATURE BITCH!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
KnowAll:

Kogi State don suffer, first the last Igbo Military Govenor stripped the state to its bear knuckles, and now this Igbira man only continued from where the Igbo Governor stopped, I hope Bayo Ojo would be the next Governor of the state, the rot going in Kogi State should stop, too many journey-men has ruled that state for too long, they need some progressives.  undecided

IS THE REASON WHY Igbo's should not be President.

Colonel (retired) Augustine Ifeanyi Aniebo was the Military Administrator of Borno State, Nigeria during the military regime of General Sani Abacha. He then became Administrator of Kogi State, Nigeria from August 1998 to 29 May 1999 during the transitional regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar, handing over to the elected civilian governor Abubakar Audu on 29 May 1999 at the start of the Nigerian Fourth Republic.[1]

Aniebo was born on 23 March 1950 in Anambra State.[2] In the Nigerian Civil War he commanded the Biafran 58 Brigade at Uyo.[3] He was captured in the fall of Uyo in 1968, and detained until the end of the war.[citation needed]

In May 1997 Nigerian security agents, working with Islamic leaders, stormed a Christian Church in Maiduguri, Borno State and ejected the pastor and church members. The church leaders appealed to Aniebo to act quickly to avoid a religious crisis.[4] In 1998 he said that the Borno State task force against smuggling had been strengthened to reduce cross-border smuggling of petroleum products to neighboring countries.[5]

[b]Appointed administrator of Kogi State in August 1998, he left office without swearing in his successor, having drained the state's treasury dry and racked up massive debts.[6][7] His successor, Abubakar Audu, personally went to President Olusegun Obasanjo to complain that it was impossible to administer the state given the size of the debts.[[/b]8]

Later he became Chairman and CEO of Hotel Millennium Abuja.[2]  

Is this a classical atitude of an Igbo hench man OR just a one off

You are a reetarded fooooool!

How did the thread turn into Igbo?

So even if one Igbo man steals all Igbos are thieves?

Cretin!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by tpia1: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
you are no longer flavour of the month wife

undecided

na only God fit help nigeria. undecided
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Topic!

F Her.

When she was riding 4x4 feeling like a big woman in Kogi state and living in mansions she knows her pig did not work for, she did not look for pity or pity the ones that are suffering because of the loot she was enjoying.

This is the same Audu who's son did not even see £2m as a big deal as I was stating earlier:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546215.0.html#msg7089300

I have no pity for the kids too. Why?

They are in the US, they will be alright. The government or charities will always provide for them and the provisions will be far far better than any average Kogi child can ever get or dream of because of the swine they have as a father's, Audu's, looting. They don't deserve to live in opulence. I only feel sorry for them for the few minutes they spent in the cold before the neighbours took them in.

The LovePeddler they have as a mother can go to hell for all I care. Better still, let her die of pneumonia.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by seyibrown(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2010
Speechless! embarassed
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by sley4life(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
everythin is always possible in nigeria
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by MShittu: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
Why does an ex-governor have a house in the U.S.?
Frankly I;,m not saddened or, as a matter of fact, surprised. If an individual's morals are so low than an individual is prepared to steal from one's one people, then I believe that the same individual is also prepared to kill one's own people
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
You guys are rebuking the woman. Fairz enough.

But sympathize with her children, ezp the new baby. They're innocent in all of this.

The man should have left her an apartment, and a small sum to last her a few months. Throwing her and her children outside in the cold is very savage.

I wish the USA jurzdctn reached Nigeria, they would have made his cruel sef pay for child support.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You guys are rebuking the woman. Fairz enough.

But sympathize with her children, ezp the new baby. They're innocent in all of this.

The man should have left her an apartment, and a small sum to last her a few months. Throwing her and her children outside in the cold is very savage.

I wish the USA jurzdctn reached Nigeria, they would have made his cruel sef pay for child support.

The kids are in the US, not Nigeria, they would be ok. They would just not have the opulence they are used to for now.

A lot of Kogi kids will not have as much as the kids will have in a shelter in USA.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by KnowAll(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
You are a reetarded fooooool!

How did the thread turn into Igbo?

So even if one Igbo man steals all Igbos are thieves?

Cretin!

If the ex-Governor have been shot like an armed robber for looting Kogi State dry, would the incumbent even steal N1 naira let alone millions of dollars. I have said Nigeria is a breeding ground for grooming rogues. Some people might might have geniue intention, but on getting there, their own wife would be the champion condemer saying  u are being stupid, the money u are trying to safe for the state now,  would only be stolen by the next man so what is all that holier than thou all about then she would ask you.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by tpia1: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
I have said Nigeria is a breeding ground for grooming rogues

seriously, i cannot argue with this statement.

how can one explain the criminality so common with nigerians?

have we no conscience at all in spite of our religiousity?
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sagamite:

The kids are in the US, not Nigeria, they would be ok. They would just not have the opulence they are used to for now.

A lot of Kogi kids will not have as much as the kids will have in a shelter in USA.

Alright.
In a shelter WITH their mother, I hope.
I despise the separation of family WHEN it could have been prevented.
But you know that the shelter doesnt take in [b]every [/b]homeless being. I'm really disappointed, that a Nigerian man could treat his wife and children so brutally like this.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
KnowAll:

If the ex-Governor have been shot like an armed robber for looting Kogi State dry, would the incumbent even steal N1 naira let alone millions of dollars. I have said Nigeria is a breeding ground for grooming rogues. Some people might might have geniue intention, but on getting there, their own wife would be the champion condemer saying  u are being silly, the money u are trying to safe for the state now,  would only be stolen by the next man so what is all that holier than thou all about then she would ask you.

You are reetarded!!!

So what has the fact the ex-gov was not shot got to do with Igbos? How does that equate to Igbos not being fit to rule, cretin?

Are Yoruba, Bini or Hausa corrupt ex-govs been shot? So does that mean no one from those tribes can rule, foooooooooool?
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Alright.
In a shelter WITH their mother, I hope.
I despise the separation of family WHEN it could have been prevented.
But you know that the shelter doesnt take in [b]every [/b]homeless being. I'm really disappointed, that a Nigerian man could treat his wife and children so brutally like this.

It appears the mother tried to play smart to get some of the loot by going to US to divorce. She thought she was cunning and the courts will allocate the $1.7m house to her but he has been more cunning by ensuring the house was in a company name.

I bet she does not feel so smart now and she has been brought down to Earth whilst trying to claim what she did not work for. Even though the swine did not work for it as well.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sagamite:

It appears the mother tried to play smart to get some of the loot by going to US to divorce. She thought she was cunning and the courts will allocate the $1.7m house to her but he has been more cunning by ensuring the house was in a company name.

I bet she does not feel so smart now and she has been brought down to Earth whilst trying to claim what she did not work for. Even though the swine did not work for it as well.

Ohh so there was a divorce case involved?

oh ok. But still the man was brutal.

“[b]We are now homeless but have been provided temporary accommodation [/b]by the USA Human and Health Services, under the abused persons programs, where I and the kids have been attending therapy since this ordeal started".

"[b]They have also provided school for the kids. [/b]The neighbors provided immediate help to cushions our plight before we were taken to a shelter as we were not allowed to take anything from the house”.

Just read this part. Ok then, no wahala.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by safariman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
I am surprised the woman did not have family friends around the area, after having reached the elite status, there has to be other rich families that would take her in.
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by KnowAll(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
You are reetarded!!!

So what has the fact the ex-gov was not shot got to do with Igbos? How does that equate to Igbos not being fit to rule, cretin?

Are Yoruba, Bini or Hausa corrupt ex-govs been shot? So does that mean no one from those tribes can rule, foooooooooool?

The Igbos does not have an ounce of socialiism and communism in their blood everybody wants to be boss. A small boy who carries cocain and has no visble source of income would be celeberated and praised to high heavens. Don't u see what is happening in the EAST, WHERE Easterners cannot go and have marraiges in their home Towns and villages becos the greedy Governors would have consumed  every penny they can lay their filthy hands on to the detriment of society at large.

Today the former Biafra enclave of East Central State is no go area, a place run by maruaders and all kinds brigands calling themselves freedom fighters. Boy wake up and smell the coffee, your tribe at this momemt of your development are not ready for the responsibilities of the Presidency that is the sad truth. Go and tidy your home b4 talking of tidying Abuja and Nigeria
.  undecided
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
KnowAll:

The Igbos does not have an ounce of socialiism and communism in their blood everybody wants to be boss. A small boy who carries cocain and has no visble source of income would be celeberated and praised to high heavens. Don't u see what is happening in the EAST, WHERE Easterners cannot go and have marraiges in their home Towns and villages becos the greedy Governors would consumed have every penny they can lay their filthy hands to the detriment of society at large.

Today the former Biafra enclave of East Central State is no go area, a place run by maruaders and all kinds brigands calling themselves freedom fighters. Boy wake up and smell the coffee, your tribe at this momemt of your development are not ready for the responsibilities of the Presidency that is the sad truth. Go and tidy your home b4 talking of tidying Abuja and Nigeria
.  undecided

You surely are reetarded!!!

You need to end it. You need to kill yourself.

Who even told you I am Igbo? Cretin!
Re: Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature by 190: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
so an argument now results to insults

so many people really need to have their heads checked!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Strike Potiskum, Yobe State / Maina: Garba Shehu Needs Psychiatric Evaluation - PDP / NNPC Has Flooded Ejigbo Depot With Fuel - IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.