Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Girls!true/false?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls!true/false?? (626 Views)

Is This Weird Belief About Asoebi Girls True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls!true/false?? by JentuPrinz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
A girl who truly loves you will be shy to ask you for money.Is it true?
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
No.
But she wouldn't demand money from you. Would understand when you're broke and supports you financially also.

2 Likes

Re: Girls!true/false?? by Omar09(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
I laugh in grams. What she isn't asking you, she's getting somewhere, and what she isn't giving you, she's giving another.

1 Like

Re: Girls!true/false?? by Romeo3(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:
I laugh in grams. What she isn't asking you, she's getting somewhere, and what she isn't giving you, she's giving another.
A perfect olosho definition of giving and receiving.
Re: Girls!true/false?? by JentuPrinz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:

Lol
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Romeo3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
They always believe it's their right to ask, because they are dating you and their only rebuttal (pls help them God) is that they are giving you sex as if they don't enjoy sex them selves.

The natural laws of giving does not apply to them unless legal tender is involved....

Avoid them.
Re: Girls!true/false?? by JentuPrinz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

That's not love den...WONMADO
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Omar09(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
JentuPrinz:

That's not love den...WONMADO

Of course!
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

Change your circle of ladies, especially the ones you date and fvck, go for working class ladies who don't have poverty mentality or background, then you'd realise that not all ladies gives a fvck about men and their money.

2 Likes

Re: Girls!true/false?? by Petyprincess(f): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yeah it's true
If i dnt like you first thing i do is bill your life till you run away bt if i do i will ask also bt not bill you outrageously grin
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Dogalmighty17: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Change your circle of ladies, especially the ones you date and fvck, go for working class ladies who don't have poverty mentality or background, then you'd realise that not all ladies gives a fvck about men and their money.

But then the downside is that such ladies find it difficult respecting their men. Nigerian ladies are very guilty of this. Once a Nigerian woman touches small money, she believes herself to be equal to her man. This is the major reason why Nigerian men cheat. Because if another woman outside respects your man more than you do, you have lost your man to her.
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dogalmighty17:

But then the downside is that such ladies find it difficult respecting their men. Nigerian ladies are very guilty of this. Once a Nigerian woman touches small money, she believes herself to be equal to her man. This is the major reason why Nigerian men cheat. Because if another woman outside respects your man more than you do, you have lost your man to her.

So pick a struggle; a demanding, money hungry Lady or an undemanding, money sufficient lady, stop being a confused manboy.

1 Like

Re: Girls!true/false?? by Bola146(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
No.
But she wouldn't demand money from you. Would understand when you're broke and supports you financially also.

grin grin grin
Re: Girls!true/false?? by JentuPrinz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yeah it's true
If i dnt like you first thing i do is bill your life till you run away bt if i do i will ask also bt not bill you outrageously grin

Chaii
Re: Girls!true/false?? by Ekakamba: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:

Reaction: grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Say That Don’t Mean What Women Think / The Obsession Of a Sociopath! (my Experience) / How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.