Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,130 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain (5340 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Otutu1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Watch your utterances next time
meum:

Mbaise people are really coming for my head o!
Calm down it isn't that serious.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by byinks(f): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Justice Mary Peter Odili is from Mbaise in Imo state. The same town with Emeka Ihedioha that was recently sacked by the Supreme Court. While Ihedioha is from Aboh Mbaise, Mary is from Ezinihite Mbaise.

Her husband Peter is in the same party with Ihedioha a PDP chieftain and a former Governor of Rivers State.

Wondering..... Any connection with her ruling in Bayelsa case?

They call it Poetic justice
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by meum: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Otutu1:
Watch your utterances next time
Una Sabi vex o! See Para.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Xisnin(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
garfield1:

But you accuse tanko of colluding with buhari

When did the bold happen?
You must mistake me for one of you.

I criticized the supreme court for making an illogical judgment.
How they arrived at the unjust decision is irrelevant.
Moreover, that is a separate suit.

The reactions I expect from this case is why the judgment is faulty or illogical according
to the constitution or the electoral act and not who is married to whom.

Stay on topic and don't come up with another whataboutism.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xisnin:

The reactions I expect from this case is why the judgment is faulty or illogical according

Don't mind garfield1, he's in pains.
APC did same thing in rivers, zamfara and now bayelsa. I wonder how they're so comfortable snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They see the problem sitting on their nose but refuse to admit it
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Validated: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
meum:
Abeg Enjoy the judgment. grin

Eku judgement ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
betrayal
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Xisnin:

There is no conclusive proof of forgery or falsification.the affidavits regularized everything.moreso even if there was falsification,it was not of a fundamental nature.
Moreover in the interest of the electorates,they should have allowed it go.there are several governors with questionable qualifications who haven't been removed
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by eagleu: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Justice Mary Peter Odili is from Mbaise in Imo state. The same town with Emeka Ihedioha that was recently sacked by the Supreme Court. While Ihedioha is from Aboh Mbaise, Mary is from Ezinihite Mbaise.

Her husband Peter is in the same party with Ihedioha a PDP chieftain and a former Governor of Rivers State.

Now, tell us about Buhari's sons, daughters, uncles, nieces, nephews, inlaws, and other family members being placed in positions they are neither qualified for, or have the basic experience to manage.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by BobiDamani: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

You must be very stupid. First ya all were accusing Tanko being a Northern man and being answerable to Buhari which was why PDP lost IMO to APC. Now same Tanko appointed Mary Odili to head the panel and judgement was delivered against APC so its now a problem.

Was the same Tanko not aware that who he appointed to head the panel was all what you have described?

You people can never be pleased with anything but I wonder why its so hard for ya all to get sniper and drink if your brains are dead and you still act like you living a normal life.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mrvitalis(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Did pdp win bayelsa
APC where warned not to filled a man not qualified ...the law is clear
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 5:06am On Feb 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

APC where warned not to filled a man not qualified ...the law is clear
Who warned them? Its on record that they thrashed your darling pdp who can only win through courts
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2020
meum:

Mbaise people are really coming for my head o!
Calm down it isn't that serious.

Abeg no vex.....but we gats protect our name.....
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Oga,what is all these na?

What concerns her private life with the rubbish thread.

So as a judge she won't marry again or what?
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by lordlugards: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=ojikeebere12 post=86625636] grin
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by lordlugards: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

And so, what did you want us to do.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by BENARI: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

This post is idiotic and it says a lot about the poster.
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by travelland(f): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2020
So did she forget the certificate on his behalf?
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mushystuff: 7:17am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

She led the panel as most senior but some other judge read the lead judgement which the other 6 merely concurred to and agreed with. Take it easy with propaganda
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by kynbasil: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

are you now saying that the judgment was biased? does the deputy governor to be have forged certificate or not?
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mushystuff: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Did pdp win bayelsa

With these candidates that ought not to have been on the ballot in the first place? Yes, PDP won. If APC had kept their usual callous disregard for the law aside and conducted credible screening of its candidates and those ones contested elections, we can then say which party was victorious. Till then, no dice!
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What concerns her private life with the rubbish thread.

So as a judge she won't marry again or what?
We wont return that land to arochukwu
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

We wont return that land to arochukwu

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So you've now encouraging land grabbing because of political defeat...
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Who warned them? Its on record that they thrashed your darling pdp who can only win through courts
My darling PDP ? No body wanted APC to win bayelsa more than me

The law is simple n clear
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by ATTemi: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2020
APC wan shift goalpost!
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by networkrecharg: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2020
ojikeebere12:

Hahahaha.... Just wondering? Could she be avenging for his brother Ihedioha?
likly
Re: Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain by garfield1: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

My darling PDP ? No body wanted APC to win bayelsa more than me

The law is simple n clear
The proofs were not clear.it is a wicked law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial / Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach / I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.