Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads (27238 Views)

John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by seeker121(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2020
They have been on this fight since 2014 Adadama pple and Ikwo that year na war come and see how dead body dey flow on top water.The two communities should sheath their swords and let peace reign.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by PFRB: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ebonyi closed their roads to teach cross rivers lesson and they came begging.

Heeeeeeeeeeeee....This is tough...Lol

They were one community before fed govt created states and split them into different states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Rekhina(f): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2020
unbitchable:

dem dey kill ibo like chicken
if u are making these statements to spite me sorry am from Agbor ,delta ,
Cross river with 400tribes wey never bath

Unbitchable Go n make money stop ur idleness and let me be pauper!
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Lawmak: 9:21am On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop reasoning like a chick. It is a sign of bravery and marurity for someone to ask for forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Cha E
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Abbamasta(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari has taught them "Exercise swift responce"
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Caleb17: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Ebonyi people no dey hear word, some of them are good but joke with them and they will give it to you tit for tat.. I fear them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Ojiofor: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin lol na wa ooo Biafra don close border

It's actually an internal border grin
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by OgaBuhari: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
Mesosphere:
They are even Igbo part of Cross River

[/s] shut up and keep quiet
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by unbitchable(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Rekhina:
if u are making these statements to spite me sorry am from Agbor ,delta ,
Cross river with 400tribes wey never bath

Unbitchable Go n make money stop ur idleness and let me be pauper!
Wtf are you saying?
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2020
EastGold:
We never do lefelendum, dem don dey close border.

If we give dem Biafra, dem go pepper us o

Calabar people will never ever agree to remain in Nigeria wen biafra exits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
The we are all blaming Buhari for border closure when this community has closed border since 2016.

Learn to mind your business.
Officialgarri:
The local vigilantes, I learned have been abducting crossriverians who strays across those borders.

You are joking right?

Ask Dasuki, Ihejerika, Ayo Oritsejafor e.t.c They will tell you whatsup

U know how to learn nonsense.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by FuckThaMod: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2020
civilserva:
The border was closed to stem the crises. Peaceful coexistence of both communities is win win for all.
Some of you viewers want escalation of the crises to melting point. But no, is not going to happen. They are brothers.
Exactly...
Foolish nairalanders don dey look the matter with tribalistic eyes... Especially those skull miners. This is the kind of news that makes gives them false hope about biafra not being united and that makes them happy. Anambra and imo can close borders on each other to solve problems.. Even villages within the same state does that too. Doesn't mean they aren't brothers.
Shame on afonjas and deltans grin
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by chrisxxx(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Learn to mind your business.
Thanks.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by deavicky(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Began when will Igalo start playing man U matches. I cannot wait to see his performance.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Exmilitant(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Rekhina:
Cross riveriwns are wild
Cross Riverians You Mean?
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Exmilitant(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2020
deavicky:
Began when will Igalo start playing man U matches. I cannot wait to see his performance.
he's been quarantined for 14 days. you know niggar just came out of a virus infested country.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Lovelyn451(f): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2020
I just like it when the govt. Takes action like this in time of crisis, everybody will have sense finally
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by bigiyaro(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Nobody really gains from conflict. Even animals know this. Maybe humans are the real lower animals grin
bro this ur statement no gel atall, if no be say we too sabi conflict, the 77 virgins crews for don eradicate, exterminate and annihilate us since. But thank God for conflict.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by OzilBaba50: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
The local vigilantes, I learned have been abducting crossriverians who strays across those borders.

You are joking right?

Ask Dasuki, Ihejerika, Ayo Oritsejafor e.t.c They will tell you whatsup
[/s]
trash
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by mechanics(m): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Don't know what they will gain in fighting each other, now they know the consequences of their actions, I believe they will give peace a chance.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by mildflame: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Oracle23:

Calabar people will never ever agree to remain in Nigeria wen biafra exits

And definetly not with Biafra
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Mesosphere:

Yet road is closed against them.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by West2019(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2020
this how Agila people dey kill them.lyk chicken Ebony too lyk prb
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by okpalaAnambra: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Mesosphere:

They're Igbo part of Cross River
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by okpalaAnambra: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That part is actually Igbo part of Cross River
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

That part is actually Igbo part of Cross River

Oga. Stop quoting me.

I don't need your explanation.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Princeechizzy(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=MrSix post=86637315]Errrm angry

Need a US used laptop?
Are you in Lagos or Abuja? It's pay on delivery at your convenience.
Simply chat me up via WhatsApp link in my signature below[/q
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Afamsi: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop making inciting statements. Its childish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.