Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads (27244 Views)

John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
All I see in this thread is one big aturu quoting and requoting himself. Proposing and still opposing himself. An Hausa/Fulani fixated on Igbo and southern matter.
Meleszenawi aka Ctorch, OkpalaAnambra
He has even invited his fellow jobless northern brother Unbitchable into the thread to mock the south.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Youngmaster0(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mesosphere:
They are even Igbo part of Cross River

And you believe now Igbo's are in crossriver.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Meleszenawi aka Ctorch, OkpalaAnambra and his fellow Aboki on this thread. You’ve been measured and found wanting.

You case has reached the elder and you must desist from your plans.
Failure to do so henceforth would lead to your ...

1 Like

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Youngmaster0:

[s]And you believe now Igbo's are in crossriver[/s]
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rekhina:
if u are making these statements to spite me sorry am from Agbor ,delta ,
Cross river with 400tribes wey never bath

Unbitchable Go n make money stop ur idleness and let me be pauper!
Be warned Rekhina. You and your fellow IPOB should stop quoting northerners.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
UdechiHD:
All I see in this thread is one big aturu quoting and requoting himself. Proposing and still opposing himself. An Hausa/Fulani fixated on Igbo and southern matter.
Meleszenawi aka Ctorch, OkpalaAnambra
He has even invited his fellow jobless northern brother Unbitchable into the thread to mock the south.
Be warned Udechi. Leave them for us. We can handle him and his Hausa/Fulani brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by okpalaAnambra: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Oga. Stop quoting me.

I don't need your explanation.
I'm educating you because you know nothing about Igbo as an Edo boy
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Stale

Next
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I hold nothing against this children .
But you are forcing the elders to do this. Be warned Ctorch aka Meleszenawi, OkpalaAnambra and the rest monickers. The NW have much issues ranging from Almajiri, Bandits to Herdsmen. Focus on them

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
For the umpteenth time, the core north is grappling with a lot of natural and man made calamities. We from the south have got lots of pity and sympathy for your problems. This should be your focus. Do not pre-empt the south.

Anytime we elders hear you tackle the south again. Be it the SE, SS and SW. We’ll come for you. Let the south settle themselves out without the interference of you people.

Warning
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Bonessaw(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
I hate this doing this, but be warned for the last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZNpnigjIpU

Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by sofiscatedmoron: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
I thought they say cross river is biafra,yet their roads is closed for them.Now only your oil these people want
Ewedu,, jealousy will kill you,,
There is no oil in Cross river before u die, igbo speaking people of ss and se has enough oil
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Obiagu01: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
I thought they say cross river is biafra,yet their roads is closed for them.Now only your oil these people want

do you know that brothers from the same parents do have problems?.don't be bias.think before you post,don't post before you think.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
bro this ur statement no gel atall, if no be say we too sabi conflict, the 77 virgins crews for don eradicate, exterminate and annihilate us since. But thank God for conflict.

Lol oga read what you wrote and check properly if it makes sense grin
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by bigiyaro(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Imarnuel08:

Lol oga read what you wrote and check properly if it makes sense grin
sorry bro, ain't responsible for ur lack of understanding.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
bigiyaro:
sorry bro, ain't responsible for ur lack of understanding.

Don't be silly kid
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Rekhina(f): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bonessaw:
Be warned Rekhina. You and your fellow IPOB should stop quoting northerners.
No probs
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by MumuCountry: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why will Ghana beg a sh1thole to open its borders? Think think think and stop talking crap! Pure crap!

Biafrarep:
Lol, this sounds like Ghana begging Nigeria to reopen border grin grin
All the same, I'm happy that the two communities are eager to ensure they live in peace and harmony, and I pray that absolute peace returns to the area.

For those that always talk nonsense out of envy anytime the two regions of SE and SS are tagged together, this is for you. Now, you can understand why we are United and tend to do things together. Aside the fake boundaries the abo.kis drawn after the Biafran war, nothing really differentiates the areas. You can literally walk from Egbema in Imo state to Egbema and other places in Rivers State. The same applies to Abia and Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Cross River etc, even Delta and Anambra, right now many people live in Asaba (Delta State SS) and work in Onitsha (Anambra State SE).

Aside that, the areas are 99% Christians, share similar world view, culture and physical features. So, tell me how you can possibly have two different countries with all these? It is literally and practically impossible.

By the time Nigeria eventually breaks up, the two areas will certainly form one country but I see them having a confederation.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
mildflame:

And definetly not with Biafra

And which nation would they join??
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by mildflame: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Oracle23:

And which nation would they join??
. How is that any of ur 4kin bizness
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2020
mildflame:
. How is that any of ur 4kin bizness

Because am a biafran..

Afonja, are u saying their should join you in nigeria? grin grin
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by mildflame: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oracle23:

Because am a biafran..

Afonja, are u saying their should join you in nigeria? grin grin
Go live with yourselves PRICK
Perish that thought of Akwa-Cross being with BIAFRA u 4kin Moroon
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2020
mildflame:
Go live with yourselves PRICK
Perish that thought of Akwa-Cross being with BIAFRA u 4kin Moroon

Afonja it's none of ur business who joins biafra
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, this sounds like Ghana begging Nigeria to reopen border grin grin
All the same, I'm happy that the two communities are eager to ensure they live in peace and harmony, and I pray that absolute peace returns to the area.

For those that always talk nonsense out of envy anytime the two regions of SE and SS are tagged together, this is for you. Now, you can understand why we are United and tend to do things together. Aside the fake boundaries the abo.kis drawn after the Biafran war, nothing really differentiates the areas. You can literally walk from Egbema in Imo state to Egbema and other places in Rivers State. The same applies to Abia and Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Cross River etc, even Delta and Anambra, right now many people live in Asaba (Delta State SS) and work in Onitsha (Anambra State SE).

Aside that, the areas are 99% Christians, share similar world view, culture and physical features. So, tell me how you can possibly have two different countries with all these? It is literally and practically impossible.

By the time Nigeria eventually breaks up, the two areas will certainly form one country but I see them having a confederation.
Which Nigeria is breaking? This one wey me n you dey so? For where?
One day Buhari will leave this presidency n another person will be president then let me see where my people will spin their yarns from to hate the person.

You think other tribes are not keeping records of what the igbos r saying n doing in this political dispensation? They are. And I know that one day an igbo man will have a clearer chance of becoming this country's leader. I am igbo o! but I will kick against it because igbos are terrible followers. Terrible followers don't make good leaders.
If you think that this country is tearing apart any time soon you must have your head examined. The Western powers want Nigeria together. We can only have political crisis from time but divide...no way!

Igbos, other tribes are waiting for us. Yansh go tear young girl reach where e tear old woman. Na only a matter of time.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
I agree about Igbos being arrogant. I am also Igbo, I think we should have an Igbo president. After Azikwe was president (be it more ceremonial at that time) and he had what it took to be successful leader. So it really just depends on the person. Someone like Amaechi or even Onyeama, or Chime.
Unlike you, I believe the white racist nations would like to see Nigeria break up, hence why they are covertly supporting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and funding Boko Haram and bandits.
However I don't think Nigeria can be easily broken unless the white racists invade which they may find excuse to do under their usual dishonest guise of "defending human rights & democracy . I won't be surprised if coronavirus is not real but a mental terrorism which the white racists plan to eventually run in Nigeria and Africa. Nothing like fear to make people compliant.
Okoroawusa:

Which Nigeria is breaking? This one wey me n you dey so? For where?
One day Buhari will leave this presidency n another person will be president then let me see where my people will spin their yarns from to hate the person.

You think other tribes are not keeping records of what the igbos r saying n doing in this political dispensation? They are. And I know that one day an igbo man will have a clearer chance of becoming this country's leader. I am igbo o! but I will kick against it because igbos are terrible f weollowers. Terrible followers don't make good leaders.
If you think that this country is tearing apart any time soon you must have your head examined. The Western powers want Nigeria together. We can only have political crisis from time but divide...no way!

Igbos, other tribes are waiting for us. Yansh go tear young girl reach where e tear old woman. Na only a matter of time.
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
GenBuhari:
I agree about Igbos being arrogant. I am also Igbo, I think we should have an Igbo president. After Azikwe was president (be it more ceremonial at that time) and he had what it took to be successful leader. So it really just depends on the person. Someone like Amaechi or even Onyeama, or Chime.
Unlike you, I believe the white racist nations would like to see Nigeria break up, hence why they are covertly supporting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and funding Boko Haram and bandits.
However I don't think Nigeria can be easily broken unless the white racists invade which they may find excuse to do under their usual dishonest guise of "defending human rights & democracy . I won't be surprised if coronavirus is not real but a mental terrorism which the white racists plan to eventually run in Nigeria and Africa. Nothing like fear to make people compliant.
Ok Bro...
Re: Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Ok Bro...
Have a great day .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.