Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. (38338 Views)

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state / NEW Construction - 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Executive Design / Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Last touches before we go...........

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by SweetVibe: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
spyder880:

What location Sir?
Makurdi, Benue state
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetVibe:

Makurdi, Benue state

I will check and get back to you.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
My electricians completing the work.........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by SweetVibe: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
spyder880:

I will check and get back to you.
Thanks, is the kitchen located in the front am seeing with small windows or behind the house
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
SweetVibe:

Thanks, is the kitchen located in the front am seeing with small windows or behind the house

The kitchen is located at the back. The small window in the front is a visitors convenience.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Some more pictures of this completed house as we are about to leave.........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Ceilings, walls........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by lordfalcao(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Wow. Nice , what's the total estimate cost of this from the start to the finish now
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
lordfalcao:
Wow. Nice , what's the total estimate cost of this from the start to the finish now

In Enugu N48m
In Owerri N49m
In Awka N48.5m
In Asaba N49.5m
In Onitsha N49m
In Makurdi N51.2m
In Aba N49.5m
In Umuahia N49m
In PH N51.7m
In Nsukka N48.5m
In Ekwulobia N49m

This estimate is by no means final, still subject to negotiations, especially according to the land conditions we meet at the site. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by lordfalcao(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
spyder880:

In Enugu N48m
In Owerri N49m
In Awka N48.5m
In Asaba N49.5m
In Onitsha N49m
In Makurdi N51.2m
In Aba N49.5m
In Umuahia N49m
In PH N51.7m
In Nsukka N48.5m
In Ekwulobia N49m

This estimate is by no means final, still subject to negotiations, especially according to the land conditions we meet at the site. Thanks.
gracias

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 4:50pm On May 01, 2021
spyder880:
After painting the balustrades, let's move to the parapet........
I am just visualising how labourious and exhausting it would be for that guy to get up and off the ladder and the risk of falling when easier alternatives abundantly exist. That what you get when we as a country don't invest in safety and new ways of doing work.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2021
omanzo02:

I am just visualising how labourious and exhausting it would be for that guy to get up and off the ladder and the risk of falling when easier alternatives abundantly exist. That what you get when we as a country don't invest in safety and new ways of doing work.

That's a very innovative solution, but with the building this tight and so close to the fence, how can the motorised ladder move around the house? The setback at the back of that house is less than a meter. On the back line, there is an existing building very close to the new house.

Second point, cost. We used a total of N29,000 to hire these ladders for all the 7 days they painted at heights, how much do you think hiring the motorised ladder will cost to rent?

Who go pay? grin

5 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 10:13pm On May 01, 2021
spyder880:

That's a very innovative solution, but with the building this tight and so close to the fence, how can the motorised ladder move around the house? The setback at the back of that house is less than a meter. On the back line, there is an existing building very close to the new house.

Second point, cost. We used a total of N29,000 to hire these ladders for all the 7 days they painted at heights, how much do you think hiring the motorised ladder will cost to rent?

Who go pay? grin

Space wouldn't be a problem, there are different and innovative height equipment that can navigate difficult angles and length. They are very common standard and renting these equipment are not really costly compare to time save and productivity.

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Asquare84(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=omanzo02 post=101290528]
[/quotet

Talk is always cheap

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by michlins(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2021
omanzo02:

the issue isn't investing in such tools.

Issue is are you willing to pay for such services. If I give you a bill which includes the hiring of tools like that lifter, can you pay without telling me someone else is giving you a cheaper bill.

Until you can answer these questions honestly, don't come and be lecturing us on how to do better when you can't pay better

4 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 6:55pm On May 02, 2021
michlins:
the issue isn't investing in such tools.

Issue is are you willing to pay for such services. If I give you a bill which includes the hiring of tools like that lifter, can you pay without telling me someone else is giving you a cheaper bill.

Until you can answer these questions honestly, don't come and be lecturing us on how to do better when you can't pay better
First off, my professional background, perchance for safety and its productivity output will make me encourage and pay for such equipment and I have hired them several times in the past.
In case you missed my drift I was not accusing Spyder for not providing such equipment and if he intends to get one, I don't think they are easily available or accessable. That's where technology investment comes in! How many of such equipment are available in our technical schools or higher professional institutions? How many of such equipment are available in our ministries of works nationwide? What effort or incentives has the government made to encourage private investors to invest in varieties of works equipment? What effort have the government made to buy technology? Etc.
We are in the age where technology goes to the highest bidder and I have been around the world, serious country do their part and encourage and support the private sector to bring the latest technology home. E.g Germany discovered the first Covid-19 vaccine but America spent the money for thorough research and to get the first supply to better their people (Yeah, I know what you are thinking, please save me that inferiority complex and religious buhaha!). If Nigeria is a serious country the government will pump huge fund into Innoson and other tech start-ups to drive their technology research and advancement, that's what I have seen worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by michatilio: 7:04am On May 06, 2021
Hello Sir,
Please where do i get the insulated/sandwich aluminium roofing sheet you talked about?
Thanks
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2021
Electrical board done in readiness for EEDC power connection........

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
We have completed and handed over this brand new building to the owners. Building every house is always challenging, but when we look back and see what God has blessed our clients with, through the work of our hands, we can only thank God and pray for more opportunities to work for more clients.

I especially thank my clients in this project, for their patience and for their understanding even in trying periods of the project. May God continue to bless and protect them with long life and more prosperity, for my suppliers and associates, may you remain resourceful and profitable, for my workers, the reward of a good work is more work, so let's go and repeat this somewhere else.

And especially for you my people, and especially again for my special Ogas in the house, my Oga Hajj Mufutau55, Oga Egunmogaji2, Oga Invertedhammer and all my friends here too numerous to mention, all of you, I cannot deny that your support has given us strength, even when it seems we will get tired. May God bless all of us and continue to protect us all, may prosperity and good health be your possession forever.

I thank you all.

11 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by mufutau55(m): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you Oga Spyder880. I am sure your Clients will be happy. You have always been an insipration to all of us here. Another good building delivered.
May we live to see more projects completed from you Sir. We are following all your other projects. Stay blessed Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by EgunMogaji2: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2021
spyder880:
We have completed and handed over this brand new building to the owners. Building every house is always challenging, but when we look back and see what God has blessed our clients with, through the work of our hands, we can only thank God and pray for more opportunities to work for more clients.

I especially thank my clients in this project, for their patience and for their understanding even in trying periods of the project. May God continue to bless and protect them with long life and more prosperity, for my suppliers and associates, may you remain resourceful and profitable, for my workers, the reward of a good work is more work, so let's go and repeat this somewhere else.

And especially for you my people, and especially again for my special Ogas in the house, my Oga Hajj Mufutau55, Oga Egunmogaji2, Oga Invertedhammer and all my friends here too numerous to mention, all of you, I cannot deny that your support has given us strength, even when it seems we will get tired. May God bless all of us and continue to protect us all, may prosperity and good health be your possession forever.

I thank you all.

Congratulations Boss. You’ve setup a dizzying pace on here and sustained for years. You’re the real boss.

Whenever I see beautiful multi story flats here I call them the Spyder special cool

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by InvertedHammer: 5:43am On Jun 06, 2021
spyder880:

I thank you all.
/
Impressive!

Congratulations. Is that Texcoat paint?
/

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Impressive!

Congratulations. Is that Texcoat paint?
/

Yes Sir, the whole exterior was painted with Texcoat paint.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by brandsoncharlie: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2021
BBBB20:
Another observation
The grade of unicem and falcons cement are rated @32.5r
Which is grade for non loading bearing structural
While Supaset,Bua are rated @42.5r which is suitable for loading bearing structural,what u take on this,am I correct?
And is there any effects of using local stone in construction, mostly in anambra,they use it for columns and footing,with mix 1:8:12, this mix is it correct concrete mix ratio
Grade of cement rated 32.5r are for low construction works such as wall finishes, tiling, laying of blocks etc because it doesn't require high structural strength especially mixtures of concrete ratio used for construction that require high strength like that of 42.5r.
I will recommend the likes of dangote that has been thoroughly test upon which has passed various strength test using various concrete mix ratio.
Supacem is good but I wouldn't recommend supacem.
There are laspse that need to be cleaned and make known to people, we have to follow best practices.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

World's Largest Building Opens In China / Re: 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.