Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial (1454 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial by DenreleDave(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Pls can anybody update me if our leader has arrived for his parents burial.. He apologized yesterday and he was told that he can come, I Wana book a flight now to meet our savior Lord kanu so that he can bless me.

Cc: naijaolosho bigflamie nosidonlook meleszenawi snipper007 donaldoni whiteangel1234
Re: Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 14, 2020
Is this for real or you're joking?
Re: Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial by diegwu02: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
Pls can anybody update me if our leader has arrived for his parents burial.. He apologized yesterday and he was told that he can come, I Wana book a flight now to meet our savior Lord kanu so that he can bless me.

Cc: naijaolosho bigflamie nosidonlook meleszenawi snipper007 donaldoni whiteangel1234
He has arrived.
You have a very small window of Opportunity between 1pm and 2:15pm to see him before Biafran Secret Service (BSS) will sneak him out again
Re: Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
diegwu02:

He has arrived.
You have a very small window of Opportunity between 1pm and 2:15pm to see him before Biafran Secret Service (BSS) will sneak him out again

So a king to. Be will be sneaked in.. Chai
Re: Update On Nnamdi kanu Arrival For His parents Burial by lordlugards: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Derenle to di dinrin to mumu bi o de.
Low life cone head Yahoo yahoo boy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Accuses Miyatti Allah Over Adule Ado Explosion, Lagos State / Seun! A Proposal Of A New Section. Clear Of Tribalism And Stupidity. / EXCLUSIVE: Abba Kyari’s Real Date Of Birth Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.