Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

What To Do When Your Spouse Is Unfaithful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your Spouse Is Unfaithful. (293 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video) / How To Cope When You’ve Learned Your Spouse Is Unfaithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Spouse Is Unfaithful. by Allsingles: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Marital unfaithfulness is devastating. True, some people have have found that they can forgive a repentant spouse and rebuild their Marriage. But whether the Marriage survives or not, those who discover that their spouse has been unfaithful invariably suffer intense agony.
How can such spouse deal with their fragile emotions?

"I wanted to die when my husband said that he was leaving me for a younger woman. It all seemed so unfair, especially when I remembered the sacrifices I had made for him" --Maria, Spain.

"When my wife suddenly left me, it seemed that something died in me. Our dreams, our hopes, and our plans had been destroyed. There were days when I thought I was free from anxiety, only to find myself back in the depths of despair." The Bible says in the book of Psalm 94:19, "When anxieties overwhelmed me, you comforted me and soothed me".
As I read that verse, I imagined Jehovah soothing my pain tenderly, as a compassionate father would.- Bill, Spain.

Despite the heartache, many innocent spouses have found comfort in the Scriptures.
They have learned that God sees their tear and share their pain. -Malachi 2:13-16.

"With someone loyal, you act in loyalty". -Psalm 18:25.
My husband has not been loyal, says Carmen, who's husband had been unfaithful for months. "But I could trust in Jehovah's loyalty. He would never let me down.

All those quoted above felt like giving up at times. But they trusted in Jehovah God and drew strength from his words. Bill put it this way: "My faith gave meaning to my life when everything else seemed to have collapsed. Though I walked for a time 'in the valley of deep shadow,' God was with me. -Psalm 23:4.

Other things you can do to help deal with the unfaithfulness of your Spouse are;

1) Meditate on comforting ... https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/02/what-to-do-when-your-spouse-is.html?m=1
Re: What To Do When Your Spouse Is Unfaithful. by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2020
I no know sey Jehovah Withness people dey nairaland o...immediately i see "maria from spain" i just shout "na dem".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree With Naomila About This??? / Ur Wife Cant Ask U To Babysit Ur Kids,U Also Cant Ask Ur Wife 2 Babysit Her Kids / Bobb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.