Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (67982 Views)

I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Simplyleo: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
See another party wey I miss. grin

Choi, dem for don turn my mention to home of motherless babies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Enemyofpeace: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bloody coward. Na only to beat chest dem sabi, it is in their DNA.

Dominique I love you today, tomorrow and forever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
BreconHills:

The clamor to leave Nigeria exists at different levels and has completely different reasoning. Among poor Igbos, there is a heartfelt desire to leave and to leave tomorrow. Among wealthy Igbos, the clamor to leave Nigeria is a bargaining tool for access to the Presidency and even contracts. The reasoning is very simple, a wealthy Igbo stands to lose assets. The Acquisition of Lands by Alien Law (ALAL) of Lagos, for instance, states that: "No alien shall acquire any interest or right in or over land from a native of Nigeria unless the transaction under which the interest or right is acquired has been previously approved in writing by the Governor" Who wants his land title in Lagos revoked? The new n`tion would not even be a member of Ecows meaning that it would have to negotiate its own immigration and trade deals one by one. Quite apart from land, what about companies in sectors in which foreigners are not encouraged to hold assets such as transportation and haulage?

I am not going to respond to mentions etc because I also realize that this is an emotional subject for many people but until the mismatch in the argument between poor and rich Igbos takes place - no one is going anywhere. I would love for the Igbos to leave because I suspect that others would leave too and the Federation will be renegotiated as it should have been right at the beginning. But I am not going to waste time arguing about something that even its loudest proponents don't believe in.

Any leaving of Nigeria must not make Igbos poorer even in the short term. This is the fault line between the two classes of its supporters.
Igbos will never abandon their assets to others simply to make a point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kennyswag:
bro i dey ooh.. i dey busy since.. you know i never disappoint to pound my flat.heads brethen skulls if they misbehave.. gringrin
Hahahahaha! Lolz.

okay nah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
See another party wey I miss. grin

Choi, dem for don turn my mention to home of motherless babies. grin grin
Welcome AFONJAAAAAA,

always late.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
BluntBoy:

Where is the proof for your second paragraph?
Exactly, you ask for proof anytime they come up with their lies and propaganda and see them run away. Doesn't mean he won't repeat same on another thread or the next day.

They all learnt it from Kanu, he said soldiers and policemen are everywhere harassing innocent unarmed civilians in his community, his minions picked it up for days not until yesterday eye witnesses with picture and video evidence said otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Goddyj(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Area4Area:
I'd have wanted to take up your lies point by point but today is your lucky day because it is supposed to be solemn, we are in mourning and Nnamdi is nowhere to be found
Ok. be generous enough to prove my 'lies' with evidence ;as I have all the videos and audio recordings to prove my points. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Simplyleo: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Welcome AFONJAAAAAA,

always late.
Yes o.

I'm the Afonja the tormentor of ipob pigs. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
PeterUdeme:

But kanu ran away. He has accepted the same conditions.

Kanu flouted the ridiculous conditions; left the shores of this lawless country and is still talking!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by ProT: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
isthatso:

like I said, the only people more vile than kanu are his followers. Thats why no foreign country pays any serious attention to him. he is just a sideshow to them and his followers are just a circus!!

Whatever sails your boat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Tookool(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
shogsman:

Ignorance is a disease, so he should commit suicide just to attend his parents burial, do you know how many people depend on him,I'm sure his parents will be proud of him now.
Haven't you heard the saying " a leader must be ready to die for its people"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Area4Area: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Goddyj:
Ok. be generous enough to prove my 'lies' with evidence ;as I have all the videos and audio recordings to prove my points. Thanks
I will
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by CJ310(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
A man dies but once...

I expect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to come and pay his parents their last respects especially when his agitations led to their deaths.

The best Buhari can do is to arrest him but the international community will come to his aid like they did for Sowore. His staying away portrays him like a coward.

Na so dem whine Abiola. Yes he’s a coward, free him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Goddyj(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up... Let him come for his parent burial na
Learn to counter arguments with superior arguments, not insults.
Anyways, you can't give what you don't have undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Kennyswag: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
but why are igbos cowards? gringrin cc franchasng come and explain grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gbefunmi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
And what meaning has Ojukwu's death and the Biafran civil war? If cos of ur tribe u decide to bad mouth Nigeria and yet expect a good thing from her then u r on a long thing. Not opposed to MNK's coming or otherwise, what i am opposed to is reading types from people whose only life experience is talking trash on social media sake of sa nobody fit see u or do u anything. Please if u r in this category, i/ll advice u grow up.
Xavfra:

Calling these names still do not achieve the main aim

Ask urself wat dey achieved ....
Their death has no meaningful meaning.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by shogsman(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tookool:

Haven't you heard the saying " a leader must be ready to die for its people"
Not in this time and age,you can do more by staying alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by gidgiddy: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
BluntBoy:

So, what does it mean to take a bullet for a cause?

When IPOB said they were ready to die for Biafra, were they meaning that they wanted to be killed judicially?

Yes that is what they meant. Its just unfortunate that the Government that are supposed to do things judicially turned out to be another Boko Haram that go about killing people extra-judicially

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by XANDERBOY85: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
that's what the enemy wants but he's too tactical to avoid such

okk you think Buhari will treat him the same way as Sowore cheesy
he'll be shoot at sight
someone that was raided in full military force and dozens killed and properties destroyed
and you're expecting him to come back to pay respect to his dead parents?

una plan failed call him a coward but that's tactical in the eyes of any sane person
even his dead parents will never wish him to die in the hands of buhari in the name of last respect.

Precisely!

The despot Buhari would have dispensed with legal niceties and sent a Fulani assassin to go complete what his soldiers couldn’t when they invaded his home about 2 years ago!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by bromen: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He disrespected his parents. He failed to prove that he is the son of the soil by giving his last respect to his parents

little child keep quiet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by bluefilm: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hahaha

Cownu is a coward.

He is the commander in chief of all chestbeaters.

They can beat their chest for Africa.

But when the time for python dance comes, they all run Helter skelter straight into their rabbit holes.

Nonsense. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Yes o.
I'm the Afonja the tormentor of ipob pigs. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by einsteine(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
He's a fugitive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by uvie66: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Biafra4life:
my friend Will you keep quiet if you don't know the definition of coward
yes he is coward, the guy don't want to go prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by OgbanjeProphet: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
thambolo:

Unwise comments everywhere.

Let’s assume NK successfully attended his parents’ burial, one way or the other, it’s these same people that would come here to trash all their rubbish.

I’m an Igbo man; and since I was born, I’ve never seen anyone as self centered as NK.

That's your own opinion. You are welcomed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by philos(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
I hope the OP here is not insinuating that there could be something fishy about the death of the parents of Nnamdi Kanu. Were the deaths masterminded, and used as a bait to get Nnamdi Kanu?
I think this poster may have some questions to answer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Hmmm!
i was expecting this,

who suggested the name "BIAFRA"?? thats an assignment for you.

who was ojukwu's second in comment?? please try and find out.

chukwumam kaduna nzeogwu was a delta state man even the other one.....whats that his name.., well do that yourself.

ijaw
ibibio
ikwere
igbo
delta etc
are those that fought for biafra.

So you're speaking for them now.

That they fought on your side then doesn't mean they'll fight on your side now.

Let them speak up for themselves. You aren't their mouthpiece you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by Heavensent01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Even his parents will be very disappointed if he had attended their burial. So keep that ur mouth shut!

grin Igbo and their clownish talk

are you in his parents mind to come to this funny conclusion, wetin person no go see for here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
BreconHills:

The clamor to leave Nigeria exists at different levels and has completely different reasoning. Among poor Igbos, there is a heartfelt desire to leave and to leave tomorrow. Among wealthy Igbos, the clamor to leave Nigeria is a bargaining tool for access to the Presidency and even contracts. The reasoning is very simple, a wealthy Igbo stands to lose assets. The Acquisition of Lands by Alien Law (ALAL) of Lagos, for instance, states that: "No alien shall acquire any interest or right in or over land from a native of Nigeria unless the transaction under which the interest or right is acquired has been previously approved in writing by the Governor" Who wants his land title in Lagos revoked? The new n`tion would not even be a member of Ecows meaning that it would have to negotiate its own immigration and trade deals one by one. Quite apart from land, what about companies in sectors in which foreigners are not encouraged to hold assets such as transportation and haulage?

I am not going to respond to mentions etc because I also realize that this is an emotional subject for many people but until the mismatch in the argument between poor and rich Igbos takes place - no one is going anywhere. I would love for the Igbos to leave because I suspect that others would leave too and the Federation will be renegotiated as it should have been right at the beginning. But I am not going to waste time arguing about something that even its loudest proponents don't believe in.

Any leaving of Nigeria must not make Igbos poorer even in the short term. This is the fault line between the two classes of its supporters.
Igbos will never abandon their assets to others simply to make a point.

Your response is both intelligent and thoughtful. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.