Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,547 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (94453 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Justpassingby45(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Modify
Whot if many men start treating their woman or wife's this way you are implying. Do you know that 60% Nigeria men end up in bringing up a child they didn't father. (what causes it :. Unfaithfulness and desrespect from women)

This is for you (Offpoint)
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by hammerU: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
kenodrill:

"I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep".

Sounds like a feminist.

SHE CANNOT TRY DAT, IF U DECIDE TO SLEEP IN YOUR OWN ROOM AND LOCK YOUR DOOR.

NA BY FORCE TO SHARE ROOM?

DICK, WEY TAKE YEARS TO GROW.

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
No woman no cry.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dande55:
More cheating men should be getting this treatment and see how cheating and we are polygamous in nature will pipe down.

Nope, it won't... Cheaters will merely change or up their game!!!

Nothing short of castration can tame a wayward dick or vag!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Albinoworwor:
A scorned woman embarassed embarassed now she's lost her family
Anything money can buy doesn't freak me...All I have to do is work harder and get it for myself
You don't get it...
It's not about the money or what one can or cannot afford, it is about faithfulness and betrayal of trust.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by dataking: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?

Shut up, old witch
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Justpassingby45(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Am talking to Offpoint
Whot if many men start treating their woman or wife's this way you are implying. Do you know that 60% Nigeria men end up in bringing up a child they didn't father. (what causes :. Unfaithfulness and desrespect from women)

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by bigiyaro(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
u are mentally unstable, common sense u don't have. if u r a woman and ur husband cheats on you, you simply file for divorce and still get him to pay by court order for the children's upkeep, but this violent act, the man can sue for attempted murder and she will go to jail..she looses her husband, children and freedom in a single day and still end up with an ex convict tag. argue with ur keyboard!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by sweetkev(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mexyz:
Hmmm... According to someone on first page.. 'Thank God that God is not a woman'
And is God a man?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Alanwalker(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
SCORPION1902:
I KNEW IT

IT MUST SURELY BE IPOB WOMAN
may my fellow afonja sister pour you hot water

Children of hades and hate

Always bringing tribalism in everything

Stupid
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by cooldipo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Last time I checked "Likes" and "shares" don't pay no bills.
I spoke my mind and if you ain't cool with it.... my azz is open for kissing 20/7...
the 4 hours exempted, I'll be in church on Sundays... you can't possibly kiss my azz in God's presence, will ya?

People with the character you acted up there has a permanent reserved room for them in prison where they live to regret their action for the rest of their lives.DONT LET THAT BE YOU....DONT LET THE STUPIDITY OF ONE PERSON COST YOU YOUR OWN LIFE.

Peace be unto you!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Tonyspecial(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by wisdomkid: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jeez!! Where are the Men right fighter?
I truly cringed at the first pics. No, this Woman has NO right to injure this man. He should sue her.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by MedicH: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

@ victirian "an eye for an eye wont bring the dead back. Best avoid such situations.

I pity you two. Just pray not to meet lucifer and marry that lucifer. Test or no test. Human beings change and nothing in life is assured. Little do you know how sweet this woman may have been during their courtship. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Just make sure that when you marry you dont dodge chop money at home and go and let your wife catch you buying phone for side chick. Hot water or acid will end it all. Remember the devil was once an angel.

Bottom line be a responsible husband at home then you may get a side chick. Madam will not fret too much.

What is wrong with walking away from the marriage and seeking dissolution? Now the man will come back and chase her away and marry this same side chick. Pls who lost?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by goodsam23: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ignorance is truly winning the war against Common sense. Cheating though very wrong is not a crime. It is an issue of Morality. Pouring hot water on your spouse or leaving him/her with a scar a criminal offense. Most people give these emotional suggestions without deep thought. She goes to Jail if convicted giving the Side chick free reign over her husband (and possibly her Children)
frozen70:

Am glad you made an off point just like your monikar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by crestdevelopers: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ukwu nwanyi owerri ! The man geh luck say no be him face.. grin

But on a serious note, this woman should be charged to court for domestic violence. He has to press charges! WTH angry
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Babara1994(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
idongesit88:
fear women
Shut ur mouth. Stop that silly quote. Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Mak4web(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Flyingngel:
chai! devil is a woman.
bruv grin grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by meum: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
If this were 2 be done to a woman, we wouldn't have heard the last of it. This is wrong whether it's done 2 a man or to a woman.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by optimus106(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some women and their fish brain.
When you kill your spouse,won't you
face the law?

It's better to walk away from the relationship
than act foolishly, taking laws into your hands
will lead you no where.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Babara1994(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Very evil and terribly advice to women who's husband cheats.

Why can't she simply walk away from her marriage and end it with divorce?

If I were the husband? As soon as I get well, the marriage is over. Cause my life is at risk if I stay one minute in that house.

I'm gone! It's over!
What rubbish! That's just too far.

I used to think you were a fish brain. I'm still watching you though. Be a good girl

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it is now a crime for a man to use his own hard-earned money to buy whomever he desires a phone?
I just thank God that God is not a woman.
How do you know God is not a woman? With the bickering all over the world.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Obason22(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
comshots:
If you have been fvcking another woman's husband,a beautiful and hot chick will fvck your husband.And when he get home he will put his unwashed diick inside your mouth for you to svck.But if you don't fvck another woman's husband no lady will go near your husband.He will be faithful to only you.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Tunex252(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
WTF...
Now I'm scared of getting married
Some women are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by 9gerian: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Well, if her plan was to kill / injure him and thereafter leave the home / marriage, she has achieved her aim well.

That wife is already out of the home. If nothing, the husband’s family will make sure!

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by israelmao(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Coronavirus is suspected.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Skillsnigeria: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Digmygold: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
MedicH:

What is wrong with walking away from the marriage and seeking dissolution? Now the man will come back and chase her away and marry this same side chick. Pls who lost?

Ya and he' will get another side chick because he is just a pvssy chaser
.He will then take another set of dumb pictures after the side chick now wife baths him with acid for cheating on her too. Its a vicuous :cycle i hope he learns from this and stays faithful.:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by Obason22(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
They should also charge her for tempted murder b4 sending her parking

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by EJanni(f): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
victorian:

Very evil and terribly advice to women who's husband cheats.

Why can't she simply walk away from her marriage and end it with divorce? Can't you do the right thing and live? It doesn't cause a thing, does it?

If I were the husband? As soon as I get well, the marriage is over. Cause my life is at risk if I stay one minute in that house.

I'm gone! It's over!
What rubbish! That's just too far.

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
She did the right thing and I encourage every woman out there whose isn't cheating on her husband to treat them this way if their husbands dįck can't stay home.

If you guys treat men this way, they'll think twice before considering cheating.

Don't kill them, just give them scar they'll live to regret forever.

I can't be your babies factory, after 4 you're getting some sluť a phone and banging her behind my back, I'll chop off your díck while you're asleep.

like I've always said: If a girlfriend cheats on me, I'll gentlemanly walk out of the relationship. But if a wife should make the mistake of banging another man, there's no such thing as FORGIVENESS. I'll carve out your vagina and boobs.
I'm an extremely loyal dude once in a relationship and if my loyalty is betrayed... I become a soulless beast.

MODIFY
To those quoting me, if you know you can't keep your vaginäs or dícks in one place, don't get married. It's very simple. marriage is a deal and banging outside it is breaking the deal and there are consequences.

If you get tired of our union, walk up to me and let me know... I'll let you go, but if you do otherwise, you face the consequences.

As a guy if you're so either to fûck someone else, get married to her.. simple.

I repeat, if any man or woman you're married to cheat on you by BANGING some else.... leave them a scar.
Let them know you have a greater demon in you, than they do. unleash terror on their genitals.

To those blabbing Attempted murder upandan, going on banging spree is also an attempt to come home and kill me with STDs.
Your moniker is truly offpoint.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
The woman didn't do well, the man was wrong for having a side chick.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.