Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC (35415 Views)

N90bn FIRS Election Fund: Vanguard Apologises To FIRS Executive Chairman / Osibanjo Watching TV As Magnus Abe Defends Him On 90billion Election Fund (video / Ex-IGP Idris Faces Probe Over N311m Election Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
End time corper!
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Naija, the less you see the more you look
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by SarkinYarki: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stalwert:
While many Athiefkulooted their brains would collect the 3000 and rush to nairaland to insult PMB, they are hopeless congenital cowards.

Buhari had failed no two ways about it so I don't know what you think you are even defending
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by mu2sa2: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
DropsMic:
Sometimes we blacks can be unnecessarily wicked.. As in wicked wey no make amy sense atall... Atall.

How can someone just wake up one morning and decide to sit on another person's allowance...

Greed eh. Greed na bad thing.. Itnhas really dealt with our entire race.

"How can someone just wake up one morning and decide to sit on another person's allowance..."
Bros, criminals aren't rational at all. The one stealing billions, yahoo-yahoo boys, armed robbers, kidnappers, cultists all have the same mindset- no moral qualms at all about the pains they inflict on their victims.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Dollabiz: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
And how much did u reward the corper
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by ud4u: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stalwert:
While many Athiefkulooted their brains would collect the 3000 and rush to nairaland to insult PMB, they are hopeless congenital cowards.

See how hopeless you are with your ranting of Athiefkulooted

Receive sense.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Lithosphere: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by bigiyaro(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
efcc busy collecting from hassan( past thieves) and giving to Husaini (present cabals/thieves)
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Drosonogasta(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTourist:
Mad oooooooo �
My if you dodge calabar u no fit escape Uyo
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stalwert:
Did you read that piece of information well or you are just dumb?
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by donpap: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Elkiko:
I actually this is true.. I serve in sokoto during the election. We protected but nothing happened at the time.

After like two months after my service year, I saw the 3k alert.

You actually went to school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Thirteenblood: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stalwert:

What has all u have said got to do with d topic & its story?
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by tfelicityk(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
I am only concerned about the safety of that corp member in that region... Conspiracy everywhere
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by legba1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
The kind of kwaruption going on in Nigeria is unequaled. funny part is the budget for the election had been inflated and the resources would go round if well shared but yet...some super greedy folks would just want everything to themselves...haba...
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Exmilitant(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Elkiko:
I actually this is true.. I serve in sokoto during the election. We protected but nothing happened at the time.

After like two months after my service year, I saw the 3k alert.
your grammar doesn't portray you as one who've written waec!

1 Like

Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by CSTR2: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stalwert:
Don't worry.

Government incompetence will get to you soon.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by HRMK: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
how do u now compensate the corper?
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by olisaEze(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
You deposited N65m in the CBN and paid the corpers almost N300m, where did the difference come from sir?
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Exodora: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
That is how they told us that there won't be any Arrears again . And nobody should make mention of Corps members Arears again or involve or indulge in any form of Press conversation. God I nearly go mad . This country just weak me.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by atmstyle: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
The youth that wrote that petition deserves an award. He/she is a David that has brought down a Goliath of corruption.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by Mordecai(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Even if there were 20000 corp members that participated in the elections, paying them 3000 each Williams amount to just 60 million.

But the corp members aren't up to 20000.

Thus it is safe to assume that the N320 million was simply relooted.

APC fighting corruption. undecided
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by SmartDave(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Amaao:
You a BIG SCAMMER to humanity

Why you people continue dwell in flirty business?

God bless nigeria and Federal republic of Nigeria

This guy is high on fanta.

Which one is Nigeria and Federal Republic of Nigeria? undecided
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by denjjy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
I thought our protest on social media would be futile until I was told those corrupt INEC official was apprehended.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by OyinO: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Every Nigerian, including unborn babies in the womb can be given N1million each and it won't shake our financial reserves. Nigerians are not even up to 320 million people, and this is just recovered electoral funds Wicked polythiefcians, foolish citizens.
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by iyenebari(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2020
I just wanna ask where is all these Money going, I mean the once that is been recover by the efcc
Re: How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC by nenergy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Can't manufacturers build auxiliary breaks into these trucks? like a second break system? The deaths is too much and almost inevitable when breaks fail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters / After Two Consecutive Losses, What Next For Gov Wike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.