Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (76399 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Adewale623(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
that some classic mino raiola move.
i give it up to his agent, he's a business man.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
The way people are shouting six years old is making me laugh. At six years in primary 2, we knew that Tobi and Ojumi were boyfriend and girlfriend. And I'm sure a lot of these hypocrites were already doing disgusting things at that age. Please you guys should go and take several seats.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by isax(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
I wish I could help this Lil dude sue his manager(s) and pray the court to give the proceeds to him so this dude can have his life and promote his music career (if he has one)
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Skillsnigeria: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is madness
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by highskies(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Reggaeboy: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A 6-year-old upcoming singer identified as Lil Richie has taken to Instagram on Valentine’s day today, to profess love for his crush.

The upcoming singer expressed love for singer Davido’s daughter, Imade Adeleke, referring to her as the love of his life and the most beautiful girl he has ever set his eyes on.

He further dedicated his soon-to-be released single to her while praising her beautiful outlook.

In his words;

“Created this sound � for you the most beautiful thing my eyes has ever seen, the LOML ❤️�❤️ @realimadeadeleke . Can’t wait to release this record new music loading”.

See his post below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8i3IW7AIdt/?igshid=x8adr8px0x1k

Am I high?? cool cool cool

I think this boy is high too cry cry

Check my stamp
If you’re high too
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sabby1:
The young lad parent or guardian seriously need immense enlightenment. From the look of things, I strongly believe that the boy didn't post that. His parent or guardian are probably trying as hard as possible to trend on social media platforms, using the kid as sacrificial lamb or bait.

Come to think of it, what is a 6 year old doing on social media?

I tire oo
when I dey em age, no be sand I dey always play with??
wetin concern me with phone ?

1 Like

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Lovelyn451(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
6year old typed this? Liar...bloody liar
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Thirteenblood: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow

Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by cassbeat(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Johnbosco10:
hia.children of nowadays
Rather blame the parents...
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by priscaoge(f): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
A na akogheri undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by ComradeOJ(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Someone has finally gotten an opportunity to use his kid blow. What are you waiting for @PMB's fans. Oya go and use the private jet gal blow
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Josh44s(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dannyozs:
Very unfortunate the way parents/guardians are running the affairs of this kid. How much futility has the poor boy been exposed to. I weep for the next generation. cry

This is exactly how you expect a kid raised by a slaymama/babymama and a yahoo boy, sp**m donor to turn out. Morally bankrupt, vain, vile, materialistic etc.

Ladies and Gents, behold the future of Nigeria
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Eatimot(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
This world gan self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Riele(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Liposure:
wishing u a beautiful day filled wit all d luv n hapiness u deserve. Happy val dear

Aww . I wish you the same dear smiley wink
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by tonididdy(m): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2020
CKIA
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Digmygold: 2:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Sorry boy you dont look cute together. You need a marlian like you. Then you may fall in love.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by samuelevans(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Am not surprised anyway. but Mr. Lil Richie, hope your guidance reminds you to never never trust a hole not even Miss Imade Adeleke hole. incase it work out, remember to use your rubber too.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by nathpope(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2020
6 year old dude?
With no smile on your face when posing for a pix?
This dude is gon be a wife beater....
Watch out!!
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
grin

So las las na this dude go later chop Davido's dautta.....

Well, Davido himsef has lost count of how many peoples daughter he has bedded..

You're worst than the kid's handlers.

Anyone that sexualizes kids is a disgrace to mankind.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by kevinexit(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A 6-year-old upcoming singer identified as Lil Richie has taken to Instagram on Valentine’s day today, to profess love for his crush.

The upcoming singer expressed love for singer Davido’s daughter, Imade Adeleke, referring to her as the love of his life and the most beautiful girl he has ever set his eyes on.

He further dedicated his soon-to-be released single to her while praising her beautiful outlook.

In his words;

“Created this sound � for you the most beautiful thing my eyes has ever seen, the LOML ❤️�❤️ @realimadeadeleke . Can’t wait to release this record new music loading”.

See his post below;

Wetin Davido dey do self?
Na singer abi na musician?

Quack artist .. without direction..
And ignoramuses will still applaud him..
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by dragunov: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaBam:

In his words;

See his post below;

Haha! Abi weyrey lo mo yi. At what age? I know one or 2 things about this nonsense.

1. That boy is more than 6yrs. He is atleast 9.
2. His sponsors are behind all this Imade thing and they are trying to catch the father's attention so they can eventually get some easy bucks from him. That boy no fit bring up the idea on his own.

That boy is not into any music. Everything na scam.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by MedicH: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2020
I go name my daughter Imade

Lovely name
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Scam alert. What do he know about beauty and love?
He's parents are behind that message
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Ladyvin(f): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2020
See his post abi see the post of his guardian?
Who taught the boy what is love, and how to express it on social media? Waste of data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Ladyvin(f): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2020
Wait! This kid already has tatoo or na marker?

I tire oooo
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by LOGOBELT: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=Ladyvin post=86665078][/quote]
kiss
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Otunba4eva: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaBam:

In his words;

See his post below;

Omo oshi, O ma baye omo davido je. At age 6, he already got tatoo on his body. Dem no dey take eyes see fine gurl.
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by Zino990(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don’t get why there is Parental advisory in a child’s music
Re: Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
nothing cameraman no go see for pre wedding pix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.