Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister (502 Views)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by ralmix(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
so acctually this is not my first time I'm sending such messages to them during Valentine's day (should be the 3rd time or so), But this time around I felt different when I got my reply from them.... family first cool

Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
How will that help cure your konji tonight? undecided
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Romeo3(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
stupidity:
Better he showed love to this mom and sister than a useless girl all because he wants to cure konji.

Combined total of N8.20k text messages (VAT included) and he's so happy.

One idiot spent hard earned 11k on a girl today and he didn't even get a thank you kiss, didn't even touch her breast, nothing..... Foooooll! grin

2 Likes

Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
Better he showed love to this mom and sister than a useless girl all because he wants to cure konji.

One idiot spent hard earned 11k on a girl today and he didn't even get a thank you kiss, didn't even touch her breast, nothing..... Foooooll! grin
being in a relationship doesn’t stop anyone from showing love to family. What are you guys trying to say? Na girls deh turn una to mumu? When you are stupid, you are stupid. It has nothing to do with if you are dating a girl or not.

What insolence!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Romeo3(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
stupidity:
being in a relationship doesn’t stop anyone from showing love to family. What are you guys trying to say? Na girls deh turn una to mumu? When you are stupid, you are stupid. It has nothing to do with if you are dating a girl or not.

What insolence!! angry angry
A girl takes stupidity from 0 to 100 real quick. Not everyone can see that.
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by arukwe123(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
And how will this help us. Must you seek attention?
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
A girl takes stupidity from 0 to 100 real quick. Not everyone can see that.
you should be ashamed of saying this. It doesn’t speak well of men. angry angry

You are already shifting blames of your future excesses to the female folks.

Blame Konji and that thing in between your legs instead the women.

Bia, don’t provoke me this evening!!! angry
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Romeo3(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
stupidity:
you should be ashamed of saying this. It doesn’t speak well of men. angry angry

You are already shifting blames of your future excesses to the female folks.

Blame Konji and that thing in between your legs instead the women.

Bia, don’t provoke me this evening!!! angry
All men aren't emotionally equal. Majority are stupid and it takes a girl to increase the innate percentage of stupid in them.
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by ralmix(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

mad oooo
really deep!!
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by ralmix(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
stupidity:

lol that's from your own perspective now
I didn't tell you i was single, I've currently got a fincee that I'm sure you'll trip for.
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by CAPSLOCKED: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
ralmix:
so acctually this is not my first time I'm sending such messages to them during Valentine's day (should be the 3rd time or so), But this time around I felt different when I got my reply from them.... family first cool

LET US GENUFLECT, AND GIVE THIS MAN 3 ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE FOR TEXTING HIS OWN MOTHER AND SISTER...ON THIS VERY RARE OCCASION.

1 Like

Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by CAPSLOCKED: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS NONSENSE.
Re: Val Message To My Mother & Jnr Sister by Romeo3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS NONSENSE.
And you are a foolish fool.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Plan Your Wedding Without Reception In Nigeria / Real Giveaway Tonight. 4k To 6 Female Nairalanders. Just Do This / Compatibility Or Chemistry? Which One Helps Relationship Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.