Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (298776 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Emarvel(m): 12:41am On Jan 27
Andychinedu:
Whether good or bad, on Tuesday by the Grace of God I am enroute to Hanoi City…!

Whatever the streets brings I face it…!

All my docs is ready and legalized🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

We Moveeee…✊🏽
I wish you a safe trip.
But hope you’re not flying in with an E-visa?
If yes, kindly abort mission to avoid regret.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by uchman(m): 5:37am On Jan 27
Ufemia26:

How does one become an IELTS teacher?

Write IELTS, score up to 7.0 and proceed to Vietnam.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by sunnykinson: 2:36pm On Jan 27
[quote author=Andychinedu post=128142335][/quote]

Where did you book for this?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31
It's like this is d latest update

uchman:

Write IELTS, score up to 7.0 and proceed to Vietnam.

It's like this is the latest update??
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31
Bro I sent you email...please check

Emarvel:

I wish you a safe trip.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Youonlyliveonce: 7:38pm On Jan 31
Emarvel:

I wish you a safe trip.

Please kindly elaborate whats wrong with the E-Visa cos i know a lot of people that left the country with that recently.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Emarvel(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31
Youonlyliveonce:

Please kindly elaborate whats wrong with the E-Visa cos i know a lot of people that left the country with that recently.
If you use the E-visa you can’t renew the visa after it expires.
So many employers will not even consider you for a part time job if you’re in possession of the E-visa, to get another visa you must exit and return with the appropriate sticker Business Visa not the Business Evisa, the Evisa is completely useless.
A sticker Business visa is use for processing work permit but an Evisa is good for nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 8:50am On Feb 01
But one has to be in the country and secure a teaching job first before the school can help sponsor you on ur business sticker visa if u go for a visa run,..or can one get the business sticker visa here from Nigeria?(which I know is hard because d schools are not ready to employ you from Nigeria).....so wats d best way to go about it

Emarvel:

If you use the E-visa you can’t renew the visa after it expires.
So many employers will not even consider you for a part time job if you’re in possession of the E-visa, to get another visa you must exit and return with the appropriate sticker Business Visa not the Business Evisa, the Evisa is completely useless.
A sticker Business visa is use for processing work permit but an Evisa is good for nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Andychinedu: 11:37am On Feb 07
I am in Hanoi for a week now…!

No regrets…!

More update later…!

I’m enroute to one of the Provinces with my new made Philipino Teacher to celebrate the Tet Holiday🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Talk to you guys in two weeks time

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Ugobaba(m): 9:41am On Feb 08
Good day everyone…. I got my Vietnam Tourist Visa, would be going to viet for visiting….. is there anything anyone can tell me about viet before I arrive to guide me tru as this is my first time of going to vietnam 🇻🇳.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by proeast(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08
Andychinedu:

No regrets…!

More update later…!

I’m enroute to one of the Provinces with my new made Philipino Teacher to celebrate the Tet Holiday🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Congrats.
Have you gotten a teaching job yet?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Ugobaba(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10
Does the Tet Holiday disturbs people from coming in ?

Andychinedu:

No regrets…!

More update later…!

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Andychinedu: 11:25am On Feb 11
Up to 10 Nigerians arrived Vietnam today through Hanoi thank you…!
Ugobaba:
Does the Tet Holiday disturbs people from coming in ?

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by padua1234: 5:30pm On Feb 11
[quote author=Andychinedu U dey work for Vietnamese immigration? How many Ghanians entered today?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Abigalbee98(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13
Gerrard59:

Vietnamese wey full Japan like wetin. shocked One would wonder if they are fleeing the country. Although, the country's economy is growing with factories and all, I would not recommend it to a black African to move to. Asian countries worth relocating as black Africans are: Japan, China, South Korea, and Singapore. Anything aside, better be a successful or fast-growing business person looking for contracts or partnerships and/or have another passport other than the Nigerian one.

The fellow who mentioned Taiwan should know that the authorities there don't fancy Nigerian passport holders because we align with Mainland China.
Yea, the process is very strict for Nigeria but doable….i think u school come in as a student it’s easy.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Ugobaba(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13
We are still waiting on your more update as promised.

Andychinedu:

No regrets…!

More update later…!

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Gerrard59(m): 3:59am On Feb 14
Abigalbee98:

Yea, the process is very strict for Nigeria but doable….i think u school come in as a student it’s easy.
Which country do you mean?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Abigalbee98(f): 7:38pm On Feb 14
Gerrard59:

Which country do you mean?
Taiwan
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Abigalbee98(f): 7:55pm On Feb 14
Ufemia26:

I don't know about China and how easy it is to get their visa. In addition, their tuition fee is high
Try Taiwan…. Its not easy but doable..
It’s DIY , you can’t use an agent.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Gerrard59(m): 4:36am On Feb 15
Abigalbee98:

Taiwan

OK. Are you in Taiwan at the moment?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Liadi2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15
The person who created this forum has japa after scamimg four of us without refunding our balance. She is not responding to any messages from us.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Gerrard59(m): 2:15am On Feb 16
Liadi2:
The person who created this forum has japa after scamimg four of us without refunding our balance. She is not responding to any messages from us.

Wow!! shocked
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by hammed71(m): 4:33am On Feb 16
Is she still in vieti
Liadi2:
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by psyqs(m): 10:33am On Feb 16
Liadi2:

You mean thread.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by dlordy100: 1:23pm On Feb 17
Liadi2:

Funny though....... Una special person dn whyna una?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Zihno: 1:42pm On Feb 17
Liadi2:

How did this happen?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by proeast(m): 4:53am On Feb 18
Andychinedu:

No regrets…!

More update later…!

Nice one. Was your flight a one way ticket or you paid for a return ticket before arriving in Vietnam?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by proeast(m): 5:04am On Feb 18
Emarvel:

No problem.
Yeah, I’m currently in HCMC

Did you pay for a return ticket or just one way flight ticket when you entered the country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.