Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun (62099 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by makewetalk2: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
yeye na this kind story una day post for frontpage. you are part of the problem in the country. because of your selfish gains you are busy fooling the youths in the country with stupid stories.
you should do better. you are now at a level of leadership

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by EXCELSMITH(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
They're busy feeding themselves....
Love is indeed real.

See how this nigga showed up to his girlfriend unannounced and was embarrassed.http:///sd7406c9200215en_ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by therajah: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
DJ cuppy dont mind ur sister. Release ur own too with anthony joshua.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by MedicH: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2020
Zaggerdat

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by vickydevoka(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2020
vickydevoka:
Mr. Easy don blow. Olowa abeg answer my prayer
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2020
Yeah, she is very beautiful, but I do not believe anymore that this guy is really sane or truly in love, otherwise I see no reason why he has not married her properly after 3yrs of dating, her father is old enough to be a grand dad. The Otedola's daughters dont seem to be lucky with men/relationships. We can only continue to wish them well anyway.
Riele:
This girl is beautiful ! .

Only sane boys like Eazi can maintain her.

Unlike some frustrated mof.ons littered on nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by HitSong: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Unlike some frustrated mof.ons littered on nairaland .
Last last
Nobody send you Val gift tongue
God is trying to show you a sign... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Any broke gals in my lyf. I say die by fire � �
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Froshloaded: 11:20am On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin
Riele:

Unlike some frustrated mof.ons littered here .
grin grin
We have sane boys on NL too o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Yeah, she is very beautiful, but I do not believe anymore that this guy is really sane or truly in love, otherwise I see no reason why he has not married her properly after 3yrs of dating, her father is old enough to be a grand dad. The Otedola's daughters dont seem to be lucky with men/relationships. We can only continue to wish them well anyway.

Not only are you beautiful, your brain is hot. You've just said what's been on my mind for a while o

Chum Chum how did you celebrate Val na
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Riele(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

She may be the one holding him back from getting married to her .

We just can't know why they are not married .

About being unlucky , We'll never know .
So we have to wish them the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

We just can't know why they are not married .

About being unlucky , We'll never know .
So we have to wish them the best. smiley

Are you sure you're the age range you expressed belonging to. You seem amazingly too intelligent for that age Gap. I'm suspecting you o
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Okay, you could be right!!!
Riele:

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Na make Nkemdi89 just pick my call make we meet for airport lounge act out own na him remain cheesy
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Love is sweet only with the right partner.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Big thanks smiley. Val was great. Happy weekend!
healthserve:

Not only are you beautiful, your brain is hot. You've just said what's been on my mind for a while o

Chum Chum how did you celebrate Val na
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Riele(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2020
healthserve:

Are you sure you're the age range you expressed belonging to. You seem amazingly too intelligent for that age Gap. I'm suspecting you o

grin

I am who I say I am.

No Faking
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Olam09(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2020
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

grin

I am who I say I am.

No Faking

Your I.Q is something else. It's too high for your age Gap. Listen, take this counsel seriously. To fall in love will demand learning to look away, ignore and overlook cause it's not always easy for a High I.Q female to always meet a higher I.Q male for relationships. Hence the need to look down or sideways to get what you will want when the time is ripe. Okay?
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Deltatoto: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Mr Eazi and his girlfriend, Temi Otedola shared video of them having fun to mark Valentine’s Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hE20fxcn8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jiCC-Js4D/?igshid=15wju997rqskp
i no say one day d charm when eazi use go clear for temi eyes.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Riele(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2020
healthserve:

Your I.Q is something else. It's too high for your age Gap. Listen, take this counsel seriously. To fall in love will demand learning to look away, ignore and overlook cause it's not always easy for a High I.Q female to always meet a higher I.Q male for relationships. Hence the need to look down or sideways to get what you will want when the time is ripe. Okay?

smiley

Okie wink
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

smiley

Okie wink

kiss
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by nkemdi89(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
healthserve:
Na make Nkemdi89 just pick my call make we meet for airport lounge act out own na him remain cheesy
Come I dey dia.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2020
BTW Where's Blu03 our efiko dockitor. I am waiting for your comment on this love situation o cheesy
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2020
nkemdi89:

Come I dey dia.

Babey mo. My pretty Imo queen. You no cum invite me for Val.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Tonyspecial(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Love getting strongerrr
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by therajah: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Olaniyimubarak:
Oluwa abeg pick my call
Yes HELLOOO, WLD YOU WANT HER SISTER DJ cuppy? OR WHO DO YOU WANT!!?
Tacha. tonto dikeh...?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by crestdevelopers: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2020
Olam09:
smiley
loool! Laff my break my teeth grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Bukden16(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2020
The both look cute together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.