Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun (62094 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Atlanticfire: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
healthserve:

Blackmailers I'm sure you didn't have the balls to remain Pistotita. Continue with your mental illness

Atlanticfire did you see this. Pistotita now quickly comes online blackmails and rush to deactivate to continue with his defamatory antiive never asked any of those ladies out not asked them for anything.

We just talk here on comments and move on

Your life will continue to be bitter till bitterness kills you. So that I chat with some ladies is what you find so intimidating to descend so low to blackmail me So I look foolish

Anyways why I decide to do without anyone's presence. This note should serve as a notice to people to protect their relations so they don't let people swo seeds of discord in your associations

Blu03 you see what I was telling you about the forum

I was not expecting pistotita to leave Nairaland, he can not leave. If he tries it, depression will finish him. He wrote almost 2000 long epistles in the 8 months he was using that moniker, a person with such an addiction can not wean himself of the addiction overnight.

So expect to see some of his comments on Nairaland. He can resurrect old monikers to use or use proxy monikers by telling some people what to write. He has one proxy already identified in the tomato thread. He may even register new moniker to continue his madness but it is unlikely that he will open a new moniker, he is suspicious of new monikers so he will expect others to be suspicious of new monikers as well.

Just watch out for him and don't beg him when he starts his false accusations, if you do, you will be giving him more power over you.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by healthserve(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Atlanticfire:

I was not expecting pistotita to leave Nairaland, he can not leave. If he tries it, depression will finish him. He wrote almost 2000 long epistles in the 8 months he was using that moniker, a person with such an addiction can not wean himself of the addiction overnight.

So expect to see some of his comments on Nairaland. He can resurrect old monikers to use or use proxy monikers by telling some people what to write. He has one proxy already identified in the tomato thread. He may even register new moniker to continue his madness but it is unlikely that he will open a new moniker, he is suspicious of new monikers so he will expect others to be suspicious of new monikers as well.

Just watch out for him and don't beg him when he starts his false accusations, if you do, you will be giving him more power over you.

Bro. I didn't expect it but it happened
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Hotspotbro(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Mr Eazi and his girlfriend, Temi Otedola shared video of them having fun to mark Valentine’s Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hE20fxcn8

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jiCC-Js4D/?igshid=15wju997rqskp
Odo! Gun yam
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Sagewilliam(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
When you go marry her??.If not nah contract u dey so.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Rossinky: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
To Nigerians, light skin means ''very beautiful''.

Even without seeing her full face, just the side.

Slaves. Disgusting people. No wonder you are the world capital of skin bleaching.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....As usual, the camera man is always there to capture the moment.

Don't envy them one bit,... nah "contract" relationship be this.

Take your "Chinedu" the way he is and Take your "Adenike" the way she is.
guy ur wisdom on this one is there.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin guy you wicked
HitSong:

Last last
Nobody send you Val gift tongue
God is trying to show you a sign... grin
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Olam09:
smiley
abi, Las las
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2020
therajah:

Yes HELLOOO, WLD YOU WANT HER SISTER DJ cuppy? OR WHO DO YOU WANT!!?
Tacha. tonto dikeh...?
Oluwa na you be dat? Oluwa abeg I want 2million naira make I take run one ICT program like dat....I will deeply appreciate any answer LORD, even half the money is OK. I JUST WANT TO START AND TAKE IT FROM THERE..... Thanks Lord for the expected answer
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Marvis4real(f): 5:35am On Feb 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
How Jto is still wit duttyboy still amazes me up till now.... abi this guy give her jazz
is it because of his complexion, that you are calling him 'dutty boy'?
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Opeakins(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2020
All diz nah audio love

Wonma dooo
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2020
skyfather09:
your player no go play well.
This is one of the reasons I love nairaland. Nairalanders react to everything de come across, even when de know fully well it's a typographical error.
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by vickydevoka(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Marvis4real:
is it because of his complexion, that you are calling him 'dutty boy'?
Nigeria is the only black country that hates blacks. All de guys go for fair lady unless the gals black follow beauty join.

My cousin couldn't get a husband until she bleached her skin. She even said de man got married to her thinking she was fair. Buh how the got fair children is wat I don't understand. Though I smell foul play. #trust no woman
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Princefineman: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
nkemdi89:

I no do val.

Please reply ur DM madam.

Thanks
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Marvis4real(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Nigeria is the only black country that hates blacks. All de guys go for fair lady unless the gals black follow beauty join.

My cousin couldn't get a husband until she bleached her skin. She even said de man got married to her thinking she was fair. Buh how the got fair children is wat I don't understand. Though I smell foul play. #trust no woman
it is really bad
Re: Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun by Olaniyimubarak: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
therajah:

Yes HELLOOO, WLD YOU WANT HER SISTER DJ cuppy? OR WHO DO YOU WANT!!?
Tacha. tonto dikeh...?
d sister lol�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Cancels Davido's One-Year Service Program / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.