Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities (30374 Views)

Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Police Intercept 34,000 Live Cartridges From Togo At Ogun Border / Lagos Police Arrest Okada Man And His Associates Unleashing Terror On Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

Chest beater. Keep trying to ascertain whether they are Fulani herdsmen or suspected Fulani herdsmen while they keep wrecking havoc.
Typically don't bother finding out the roots of what's wrecking havoc then wonder why you can't resolve it!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

See how they went from "suspected herdsmen" to herdsmen? That's what bothers me, as it paints we Yoruba's as weak people who visitors can come terrorise on our father's land.

I'm from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun, and no Fulani is terrorising us because if they do, and mind, we do have lots of herdsmen, but if they terrorise us, we too will terrorise their cattle, so they do not dare.

I strongly suggest we go from "suspect" to ascertaining for sure if it is herdsmen and then deal with them appropriately. In my own Kingdom, we find these sorts of crimes to be disputes about land amongst locals because dem never born the Fulani to come there and forget where they came from, and we Oroluans too like cow and would love a cow slaughtering festival in retaliation if they do forget where they are.

For your information, not all communities can protect themselves. Amotekun was created for protecting the defenseless, but peeps like you shout it down. Or are you saying you don't care if other parts of the southwest are burnt down by herdsman (suspected or otherwise) so long as it doesn't affect your village? Doesn't that make you unreasonable and myopic?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
content208:

For your information, not all communities can protect themselves. Amotekun was created for protecting the defenseless, but peeps like you shout it down. Or are you saying you don't care if other parts of the southwest are burnt down by herdsman (suspected or otherwise) so long as it doesn't affect your village? Doesn't that make you unreasonable and myopic?
Amotekun is shut down? See how useless you are that ordinary internet warrior like me can shut you down and this is the force you want to battle people with guns with? Shame on you!

Amotekun was an ill-conceived idea that anyone with sense would know would be shut down since it contravened the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And if you would think a little, you'd realise that it is our own local amotekun silently operating in the Orolu Kingdom.

You need to realise that your struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in all realms, and therefore, put on full armor (which includes, secrecy and acting silently and the ways of your forefathers), so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand firm, then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the knowledge of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the power within you!

As I repeatedly say, ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa?
But I guess you new generation were not taught your culture are are easily swayed by loudmouths who make much noise but accomplish nothing!

There is hope for you yet!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

Amotekun is shut down? See how useless you are that ordinary internet warrior like me can shut you down and this is the force you want to battle people with guns with? Shame on you!

Amotekun was an ill-conceived idea that anyone with sense would know would be shut down since it contravened the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And if you would think a little, you'd realise that it is our own local amotekun silently operating in the Orolu Kingdom.

You need to realise that your struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in all realms, and therefore, put on full armor (which includes, secrecy and acting silently and the ways of your forefathers), so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand firm, then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the knowledge of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the power within you!

As I repeatedly say, ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa?
But I guess you new generation were not taught your culture are are easily swayed by loudmouths who make much noise but accomplish nothing!

There is hope for you yet!

You are either mentally sick or you are blind. Or is it just inability to reqd and understand? Are you not one of those that condemned amotekun here?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
content208:

You are either mentally sick or you are blind. Or is it just inability to reqd and understand? Are you not one of those that condemned amotekun here?
Do know that I am not surprised in the least by your spill above. Any idea that the likes of you supports is likely to be half baked and dead on arrival, like your dead amotekun, it seems!

Do I need to provide evidence that amotekun is a dumb idea, or are you the one who is far to dumb and mentally sick to understand a word I've written?

Okay, see one below!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10957950_notable01297_jpeg0ded01f7dee1801b734f7fcc8f937bac
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:
Do know that I am not surprised in the least by your spill above. Any idea that the likes of you supports is likely to be half baked and dead on arrival, like your dead amotekun, it seems!

Do I need to provide evidence that amotekun is a dumb idea, or are you the one who is far to dumb and mentally sick to understand a word I've written?

Okay, see one below!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10957950_notable01297_jpeg0ded01f7dee1801b734f7fcc8f937bac

Let amotekun dial first before you bury it. If herdsmen have murdered and.maimed in your village, you won't be spewing your trash
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
content208:

Let amotekun dial first before you bury it. If herdsmen have murdered and.maimed in your village, you won't be spewing your trash
Herdsman can not come to my village and murder and maim because they are not too stupid to not know that we will murder them and their cow!

But I don't think you can ever get it, can you, because in your own head, herdsman has two heads while your own head is just half!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Herdsman can not come to my village and murder and maim because they are not too stupid to not know that we will murder them and their cow!

But I don't think you can ever get it, can you, because in your own head, herdsman has two heads while your own head is just half!

You are the one being intentionally blind.

While you are ready to murder herdsmen in your village, some other people cannot commit murder in that manner. Not everyone is ready to spill blood like the people of your village. If you don't need amotekun in your village because you can defend yourselves, others need amotekun because they can't defend themselves.

How is that difficult for you to understand?!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2020
We do not murder herdsmen in my village, 208!

The herdsmen are well behaved visitors in my village and we do not go about spilling people's blood either which is why we all - Fulanis, herdsmen, Hausas, Igbos, Muslims, Christians and Ogunists and Sangoists and anyone else who wishes to live amongst us - live peacefully.

Maybe your village should come learn how we defend ourselves instead of being ignorant and unconstitutional with your amotekun.

content208:

You are the one being intentionally blind.

While you are ready to murder herdsmen in your village, some other people cannot commit murder in that manner. Not everyone is ready to spill blood like the people of your village. If you don't need amotekun in your village because you can defend yourselves, others need amotekun because they can't defend themselves.

How is that difficult for you to understand?!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
We do not murder herdsmen in my village, 208!

The herdsmen are well behaved visitors in my village and we do not go about spilling people's blood either which is why we all - Fulanis, herdsmen, Hausas, Igbos, Muslims, Christians and Ogunists and Sangoists and anyone else who wishes to live amongst us - live peacefully.

Maybe your village should come learn how we defend ourselves instead of being ignorant and unconstitutional with your amotekun.

You are such an idiot. Do you know how many farms have been invaded and destroyed by herdmen in the South?

I am a living witness. They don't ask for permission before invading farms and destroying people's plants.

Congrats on your peaceful living. Others whose lives and farms are threatened by fulani herdmen want amotekun. I don't think it is any of your damn business if that is what they want. Continue your "peaceful" living and don't shout down other for preferring amotekun as a source of protection for their farmlands.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
P.s. It is my damn business. After your sort terrorise what you call Fulani herdsman finish you will turn on the likes of me just for disagreeing with you!

They know in my village that we too wouldn't be asking permission before invading and destroying their cattle if they don't ask permission to invade and destroy our plants either, so, before their cattle invades and destroys our farm without permission, we wisely informed them of that fact and so they make sure their cattle does not invade and destroy our farm because if their cattle does invade and destroy our farm we will invade and destroy their cattle, and bambashi and shikena, as is said.

As we say in my Yoruba village ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa bi ki ba se isọ oru!

content208:

You are such an idiot. Do you know how many farms have been invaded and destroyed by herdmen in the South?

I am a living witness. They don't ask for permission before invading farms and destroying people's plants.

Congrats on your peaceful living. Others whose lives and farms are threatened by fulani herdmen want amotekun. I don't think it is any of your damn business if that is what they want. Continue your "peaceful" living and don't shout down other for preferring amotekun as a source of protection for their farmlands.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
P.s. It is my damn business. After your sort terrorise what you call Fulani herdsman finish you will turn on the likes of me just for disagreeing with you!

They know in my village that we too wouldn't be asking permission before invading and destroying their cattle if they don't ask permission to invade and destroy our plants either, so, before their cattle invades and destroys our farm without permission, we wisely informed them of that fact and so they make sure their cattle does not invade and destroy our farm because if their cattle does invade and destroy our farm we will invade and destroy their cattle, and bambashi and shikena, as is said.

As we say in my Yoruba village ki la fi oro se ni ilẹ wa bi ki ba se isọ oru!

And I'm sure those that destroyed olu falae's farm were also supposed herdsmen, right?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

And I'm sure those that destroyed olu falae's farm were also supposed herdsmen, right?
You caught them and saw their herd? Or you as usual just believe anything you read in the paper?

See "suspected", "may be"!

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

You caught them and saw their herd? Or you as usual just believe anything you read in the paper?

Don't worry. Amotekun would answer your questions fully. Hope you know Agbekoya and OPC members are integral parts of Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Don't worry. Amotekun would answer your questions fully. Hope you know Agbekoya and OPC members are integral parts of Amotekun?

I'm sure they will be, plus area boys and every other thug you can name. Won't be surprised to hear pdpamotekun and apcamotekun and christianamotekun and muslimamotekun either. And I swear that they will not be fighting one another. I swear very sincerely.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I'm sure they will be, plus area boys and every other thug you can name. Won't be surprised to hear pdpamotekun and apcamotekun and christianamotekun and muslimamotekun either. And I swear that they will not be fighting one another. I swear very sincerely.

That would be after killing the murderous herdsmen aplenty. Once they have wiped out the criminal herdsmen, we would decide what to do with them.

Since Buhari is helpless, Amotekun is helping Buhari to defeat herdsmen criminals and murderers from Sudan, Chad, Niger and Mauritania.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wickedfacts:

That would be after killing the murderous herdsmen aplenty. Once they have wiped out the criminal herdsmen, we would decide what to do with them.
"First they wiped out the Fulani herdsmen but you are not a Fulani herdsmen so you kept quiet". Sound familiar?

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by kayusely70(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Operation Amotekun Should Urgently Take Off To Curb The Menace
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

"First they wiped out the Fulani herdsmen but you are not a Fulani herdsmen so you kept quiet". Sound familiar?

Who wiped out the Fulani herdsmen in the North?
I mentioned criminal herdsmen, you're saying fulani herdsmen. Are you implying that all fulani herdsmen are criminals?

Can farmers from Yoruba land go to Katsina or Zamfara and kill Fulanis? Yet, you think that nonsense can happen here. Amotekun would cure the madness of fulani murderers and their Idiotic supporters. It's a wave. Once it starts in the SW, that is the end of Fulanis in Nigeria. Other parts would start reprisals against murderous herdsmen.

Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria, they would go back to wherever they came from. After all, Buhari said they are from Sudan and not Nigeria. Criminal herdsmen are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Who wiped out the Fulani herdsmen in the North?
I mentioned criminal herdsmen, you're saying fulani herdsmen. Are you implying that all fulani herdsmen are criminals?

Forgive the easily made mistake. I'm so used to reading Fulani and herdsmen together that its easy to miss you made the distinction, though you then do go on to say "fulani murderers" instead of murderers, which makes your supposed distinction mute.

No, all Fulanis herdsmen can not be criminals. If you've been reading my own posts in this thread you'd note I've said the herdsmen in my own Orolu Kingdom are not murdering criminals because if they were, and if they commit crimes in my Kingdom, we will da seria for them and their herds.

Below is a map showing where Fulani are in West Africa. The darker the area the more of a majority they are. While it is an anomaly to use the word indigenous to nomads, Fulanis have been in Nigeria for long enough for most to accept them as indigenes.

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Yes, I saw them, challenged them and they didn't deny it. Stop using your myopic view to judge things. It will make you sound like an idiot
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Yes, I saw them, challenged them and they didn't deny it. Stop using your myopic view to judge things. It will make you sound like an idiot
It should bother you more that you lie and engage with a person you consider an idiot and myopic, but honestly speaking your opinion of me is irrelevant since I'm not here intending to impress you. I'm more concerned with not letting your sort have amotekun because what you would do with it would be much worse than your insults and abuse just for having a view that differs to your's.

So note. Permission for your amotekun is denied! By the powers you yourself confer on me by your need to tell lies to justify yourself and for thinking my opinion matters!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

It should bother you more that you lie and engage with a person you consider an idiot and myopic, but honestly speaking your opinion of me is irrelevant since I'm not here intending to impress you. I'm more concerned with not letting your sort have amotekun because what you would do with it would be much worse than your insults and abuse just for having a view that differs to your's.

So note. Permission for your amotekun is denied! By the powers you yourself confer on me by your need to tell lies to justify yourself and for thinking my opinion matters!

And I'm sure you know tomorrow; that's why you know what will happen to amotekun after defeating herdsmen.

Permission for amotekun is not in your power to give. You are just a lone voice of a non-entity.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

You are just a lone voice of a non-entity.
I don't think you believe the above. It's very not possible that you would have spent so much time and effort insulting while discussing amotekun with a lone voice of a non-entity like you have been doing just because that voice disagrees with you.

So, permission is denied! A rude insulting person like you must not be allowed to amotekun because you will definitely misuse the power if it were conferred on you.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

And I'm sure you know tomorrow; that's why you know what will happen to amotekun after defeating herdsmen.
Oh, and yes. I do know tomorrow. You will just continue doing what you are doing today, which is be rude and insulting to those with opinions that differ to your's but with the power of amotekun behind you!

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Oh, and yes. I do know tomorrow. You will just continue doing what you are doing today, which is be rude and insulting to those with opinions that differ to your's but with the power of amotekun behind you!

And the only thing your mind can see about tomorrow is failure? Your mind must be cursed.

Once more, amotekun approval is not in your power to give. I mean, you are just a social media non-entity
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I don't think you believe the above. It's very not possible that you would have spent so much time and effort insulting while discussing amotekun with a lone voice of a non-entity like you have been doing just because that voice disagrees with you.

So, permission is denied! A rude insulting person like you must not be allowed to amotekun because you will definitely misuse the power if it were conferred on you.

Your understanding is upside down. You are not the police IG or the president. You are a non-entity. You have no say in the issue. When I say "say", I don't mean your empty social media ranting. I mean your opinion counts for NOTHING in the matter.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

And the only thing your mind can see about tomorrow is failure? Your mind must be cursed.

Once more, amotekun approval is not in your power to give. I mean, you are just a social media non-entity
You keep insulting me and denying my opinion matters to you while refusing to recognise that your poorly ill-conceived amotekun will not solve your herdsmen problem.

You will live long enough. I promise you.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Your understanding is upside down. You are not the police IG or the president. You are a non-entity. You have no say in the issue. When I say "say", I don't mean your empty social media ranting. I mean your opinion counts for NOTHING in the matter.
The constitution is what matters. Do tell me what it says about state police please, you who's understanding is the right way up?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

The constitution is what matters. Do tell me what it says about state police please, you who's understanding is the right way up?

Still, you will be making a fool of yourself to think anything you say about the issue matters.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

You keep insulting me and denying my opinion matters to you while refusing to recognise that your poorly ill-conceived amotekun will not solve your herdsmen problem.

You will live long enough. I promise you.

You actually deserve a knock on the head.

Your opinion counts for NOTHING as far as amotekun is concerned. Those who make decisions in this country do not even know about your existence, not to talk of your irrelevant opinion
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

You actually deserve a knock on the head.

Your opinion counts for NOTHING as far as amotekun is concerned. Those who make decisions in this country do not even know about your existence, not to talk of your irrelevant opinion
I don't believe you one tiny bit. You sound far too intelligent to be conversing for days with a person you now consider irrelevant.

Maybe you should knock your own head so that the people making decisions consider your opinion like they and you must obviously consider mine because it is my opinion and the force of my voice that has ensured fulanis do not disturb us in my Kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / Keke Driver Arrested For Aiding Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt Cries (Photos) / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.