Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities (30359 Views)

Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Police Intercept 34,000 Live Cartridges From Togo At Ogun Border / Lagos Police Arrest Okada Man And His Associates Unleashing Terror On Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by harakiri(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'll keep saying it...until southerners begin to take laws into their hands en masse, this nonsense will not stop. If 3000 herdsmen are brutally killed from southwest,southeast plus middle belt in just one week, the goats in aso rock will sit up
...then they will rush to sack security chiefs.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I don't believe you one tiny bit. You sound far too intelligent to be conversing for days with a person you now consider irrelevant.

Maybe you should knock your own head so that the people making decisions consider your opinion like they and you must obviously consider mine because it is my opinion and the force of my voice that has ensured fulanis do not disturb us in my Kingdom.

Focus on the issue and stop beating about the bush.

Your opinion about Amotekun will not change or stop anything. You are a non-entity and those in authority don't even know that you exist.

So your "amotekun not permitted" rubbish doesn't go beyond nairaland.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Its you, content, who thinks the issue is whether I am an idiot or listened to or not who needs to focus on the issue instead of resorting to unintelligent ad hominems as you've been doing. I myself have focused on the issue, and it is that amotekun is an ineffective ill-conceived unconstitutional idea cooked up by incompetent politicians who I do not trust one tiny bit to not use as their own personal militia when election time comes. And trust me when I say it is an opinion of mine that does go far beyond Nairaland, because unlike helpless you, I am effective in my community and as I have repeatedly said, herdsmen is not disturbing us.

content208:

Focus on the issue and stop beating about the bush.

Your opinion about Amotekun will not change or stop anything. You are a non-entity and those in authority don't even know that you exist.

So your "amotekun not permitted" rubbish doesn't go beyond nairaland.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Still, you will be making a fool of yourself to think anything you say about the issue matters.
Go back and read how many posts of mine on this issue have actually mattered to you then tell me if you are not making more of a fool of yourself by allowing what I say about the issue matter to you.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
Its you, content, who thinks the issue is whether I am an idiot or listened to or not who needs to focus on the issue instead of resorting to unintelligent ad hominems as you've been doing. I myself have focused on the issue, and it is that amotekun is an ineffective ill-conceived unconstitutional idea cooked up by incompetent politicians who I do not trust one tiny bit to not use as their own personal militia when election time comes. And trust me when I say it is an opinion of mine that does go far beyond Nairaland, because unlike helpless you, I am effective in my community and as I have repeatedly said, herdsmen is not disturbing us.

You said "amotekun is not permitted" as if you are the decision maker in Nigeria. And I told you that such a statement is very stupid since you are not even one of those who are to make decisions about Amotekun. That is the issue. So, you should stop being stupid and accept that you are a non-entity.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Go back and read how many posts of mine on this issue have actually mattered to you then tell me if you are not making more of a fool of yourself by allowing what I say about the issue matter to you.

You are not a decision maker in Nigeria. So, your opinion about Amotekun doesn't mean shiit.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

So, you should stop being stupid and accept that you are a non-entity.
I am not a "non-entity", content. You are not stupid enough to waste so much time responding to a "non-entity" so please stop insulting yourself and recognise you are an entity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I am not a "non-entity", content. You are not stupid enough to waste so much time responding to a "non-entity" so please stop insulting yourself and recognise you are an entity!

Your brain is deqd. Looks like we need to explain to you multiple times before your brain opens.

You are a non-entity because your opposition to amotekun cannot have any impact on amotekun
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

You are not a decision maker in Nigeria. So, your opinion about Amotekun doesn't mean shiit.
You seriously need to learn to value yourself! I am a decision maker in Nigeria, content. That is the definition of the democracy some of us fought for, for our voice to count in our nation.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

You seriously need to learn to value yourself! I am a decision maker in Nigeria, content. That is the definition of the democracy some of us fought for, for our voice to count in our nation.

So, how has your decision making affected any national issue positively?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Your brain is deqd. Looks like we need to explain to you multiple times before your brain opens.

You are a non-entity because your opposition to amotekun cannot have any impact on amotekun
Somebody must have brainwashed you to think you are a helpless entity who does not count, and you now think you can brainwash buda to be a helpless non-entity who does not count like you.

Please know that buda's brain is permanently closed to such helpless modes of thought!.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Somebody must have brainwashed you to think you are a helpless entity who does not count, and you now think you can brainwash buda to be a helpless non-entity who does not count like you.

Please know that buda's brain is permanently closed to such helpless modes of thought!.

A decision maker is one who had the final say. Oga, you don't have the final say. So, you can't say "amotekun is not permitted" as if the decision is yours to make. Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

So, how has your decision making affected any national issue positively?
Did you not vote? Do you not attend meetings in your community? Have I not repeatedly told you how we live peacefully with herdsmen in my Kingdom? Is that too small an achievement for yoy?

Please know that I am small. And as they say, "Change starts with me". And my "national issue" is my little Kingdom where I happen to be very effective indeed.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Did you not vote? Do you not attend meetings in your community? Have I not repeatedly told you how we live peacefully with herdsmen in my Kingdom? Is that too small an achievement for yoy?

Please know that I am small. And as they say, "Change starts with me". And my "national issue" is my little Kingdom where I happen to be very effective indeed.

You have only one vote and that is all you've got. It doesn't make you a final decision maker. Stop being stupid
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

A decision maker is one who had the final say. Oga, you don't have the final say.
Your knowledge is very small. No wonder you are helpless. You should go and learn more so that your powers to be part of the makers of the decisions that control your existence increases.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Your knowledge is very small. No wonder you are helpless. You should go and learn more so that your powers to be part of the makers of the decisions that control your existence increases.

You are an idiot not to know that the issue of amotekun is not subjected to voting. So, your senseless opinion means nothing
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

You have only one vote and that is all you've got. It doesn't make you a final decision maker. Stop being stupid
That "one vote" is a powerful vote, content. Some of us shed tears and blood for the right for helpless you to have it, and some of us obviously know how to use it much better than you seem to do or you would not belittle it like you ignorantly do.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

That "one vote" is a powerful vote, content. Some of us shed tears and blood for the right for helpless you to have it, and some of us obviously know how to use it much better than you seem to do or you would not belittle it like you ignorantly do.

Amotekun is not subjected to voting. So, shut up.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I don't think you believe the above. It's very not possible that you would have spent so much time and effort insulting while discussing amotekun with a lone voice of a non-entity like you have been doing just because that voice disagrees with you.

So, permission is denied! A rude insulting person like you must not be allowed to amotekun because you will definitely misuse the power if it were conferred on you.

You are a nonentity and you're just talking nonsense.

If Fulani criminals kill one Yoruba, Amotekun will kill 10 Fulani criminals.
If Fulani herdsmen destroy the crops of Yoruba farmers, Agbekoya branch of Amotekun would destroy the cattle of Fulani herdsmen.

These are very easy things to do. That's why the IGP came running to Ibadan the other day when Agbekoya threatened to wipe out Fulani herdsmen in Yoruba land. Amotekun is more lenient than Agbekoya. You guys don't know yet.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Amotekun is not subjected to voting. So, shut up.
You shut up because you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Anything that is subject to the constitution (which I did already ask you about but which you ignored because of your lack of knowledge), is subject to voting.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Anything that is subject to the constitution (which I did already ask you about but which you ignored because of your lack of knowledge), is subject to voting.

Oga, your argument won't affect what will happen about Amotekun in anyway. So your opinion affects NOTHING. Just shut the hell up.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are a nonentity and you're just talking nonsense.

If Fulani criminals kill one Yoruba, Amotekun will kill 10 Fulani criminals.
If Fulani herdsmen destroy the crops of Yoruba farmers, Agbekoya branch of Amotekun would destroy the cattle of Fulani herdsmen.

These are very easy things to do. That's why the IGP came running to Ibadan the other day when Agbekoya threatened to wipe out Fulani herdsmen in Yoruba land. Amotekun is more lenient than Agbekoya. You guys don't know yet.
Go read the thread before making a fool of yourself please!

budaatum:

Herdsman can not come to my village and murder and maim because they are not too stupid to not know that we will murder them and their cow!

But I don't think you can ever get it, can you, because in your own head, herdsman has two heads while your own head is just half!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

Just shut the hell up.
No, I will not! Because my opinion seems to matter to you!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Amotekun doesn't fall under CAMA, it is not subject to winding up.

Secondly, Amotekun is subject to the State Houses of assembly passing it. It affects fulani criminals but no fulani has the opportunity to decide on it cos they are not indigenous to the SW.

The Fulani states in the North are the most insecure. If they like, they should wipe themselves out cos they refuse to tackle the criminals among them, that is their businesses. Others won't share in their stupidity.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

Go read the thread before making a fool of yourself please!

Go and tell your cow of a father to stop making a fool of yourself.

Any fulani criminal killed by Amotekun, pig's and dog's blood would be poured on his body.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

No, I will not! Because my opinion seems to matter to you!

More reason you should shut up because you are talking to the wrong person. Direct your rubbish comment to the 5 governors of the southwest instead of wasting your life here.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

More reason you should shut up because you are talking to the wrong person. Direct your rubbish comment to the 5 governors of the southwest instead of wasting your life here.
I already have without waiting for helpless you to tell me to, but of course they have their own agenda, the desire to own a thug force they can use to torment opposition, which is why we are here educating the likes of you too.

Thankfully, you are not the only one reading here and some will be smart enough to not become a useless thug to be used by a selfish politician even if you remain stupid and useless and a non-entity!
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
I ignore irrelevant ignorant fools like you.

Wickedfacts:

Go and tell your cow of a father to stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by budaatum: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
content208:

I'm not talking to only you, content. There are many reading what I write.
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I'm not talking to only you, content. There are many reading what I write.

And you think those people will do what exactly? Influence the governors to change their minds? You just be very dumb if you think your empty comments here will change anything
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by content208: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:

I already have without waiting for helpless you to tell me to, but of course they have their own agenda, the desire to own a thug force they can use to torment opposition, which is why we are here educating the likes of you too.

Thankfully, you are not the only one reading here and some will be smart enough to not become a useless thug to be used by a selfish politician even if you remain stupid and useless and a non-entity!

Since you have already commanded the five governors not to permit amotekun, why then are you still spilling smelly saliva all over nairaland?
Re: Herdsmen Unleashed Terror On 29 Ogun Border Communities by Wickedfacts: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
budaatum:
I ignore irrelevant ignorant fools like you.

And I'll ignore a vagabond fulani criminal masquerading as a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / Kidnappers Of Igbonla Model School Students Bore A Hole On School Fence / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.