Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian (63848 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / 10 Nigerians Arrested In India For Fake Fund Transfer Case (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by koolaid87: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's more or less that the naija guy won scam her cos thats the most ridicoulous amount ive ever heard about fake marriage. Had it been the benefit was huge, she would have been more committed (submitting the application is not the only thing that is being required of her) and they would have package the whole deal better. It was obvious from the story that they didn't even live together. I can't blame the Didinrin cos he couldn't fund the whole process. He suppose get a house, pay her huge and with money, they would plan trips on a regular occasions just like legit relationship. Instead, he just story the lady that the whole process is easy and presented a mediocre arrangement.

I won't comment further knowing your father and grandfather never set foot on foreign soil, you're just being ignorant

Plus I don't give a damn about their relationship. I just mentioned my opinion about the story.

And mind you, fake marriage had been in existence before your father was born, and will forever be after your generation is gone.

Bye for now, the wise one

quote author=ogbonti post=86681957]

this is the dumbest response since nairaland was created

so the benefit is low and she decided to go to prison too abi?

this is the problem with some Nigerians

when they see someone being punished for breaking the law, they will conclude there are other reasons why the person is being punished besides being caught for breaking the law

oya sabi sabi go motivate her naw

give her more benefit .... agbaya![/quote]

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Osidazz19: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ykc2:
A person from the most sophisticated tribe in this world is trying to obtain American permanent resident true fraud?what is he doing with American passport?dont he know that lagos alone is richer than New York California ?the guy fall my hanhd

Pls borrow or buy some sense.

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbuefi677(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ykc2:
A person from the most sophisticated tribe in this world is trying to obtain American permanent resident true fraud?what is he doing with American passport?dont he know that lagos alone is richer than New York California ?the guy fall my hanhd
After voting for change,monsuru don carry him yoruba muslim skull flee to infidel land grin
Why him no see Saudi Arabia go?

2 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ykc2:

Well I don't know your financial status in Lagos, but I then not to agree with you on Lagos richer than New York
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo
But the name ajia sounds like African name
The American woman na even a low budget asss Moda fuckkker

Imagine na 1500 dollars them take bribe her

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me

Guy make we yarn
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Village pple no leave monsuru
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Dave233: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
badboy92:

Well I don't know your financial status in Lagos, but I then not to agree with you on Lagos richer than New York
he was being sarcastic
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by BreconHills(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me

Bros those two words you used one after the other will not pass unnoticed in cyberspace. Next time make sure you add a smiley to show that it was a joke. Web crawling robots are not discerning. A word is enough for the ......

7 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
koolaid87:
It's more or less that the naija guy won scam her cos thats the most ridicoulous amount ive ever heard about fake marriage. Had it been the benefit was huge, she would have been more committed (submitting the application is not the only thing that is being required of her) and they would have package the whole deal better. It was obvious from the story that they didn't even live together. I can't blame the Didinrin cos he couldn't fund the whole process. He suppose get a house, pay her huge and with money, they would plan trips on a regular occasions just like legit relationship. Instead, he just story the lady that the whole process is easy and presented a mediocre arrangement.

I won't comment further knowing your father and grandfather never set foot on foreign soil, you're just being ignorant

Plus I don't give a damn about their relationship. I just mentioned my opinion about the story.

And mind you, fake marriage had been in existence before your father was born, and will forever be after your generation is gone.

when they see someone being punished for breaking the law, they will conclude there are other reasons why the person is being punished besides being caught for breaking the law

give her more benefit .... agbaya!

hmmm it is very easy to identify a bastard child in public. How? because they freely insult other people’s parents for no reason..

Why?

because they do not know their father or parents

i sympathize with you

na you call yourself bastard no be me!

take care

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Ykc2(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
SmartMugu:

Is there a place called New York California? If you meant two different places, the California state alone is almost the size of the nation Nigeria. Do you know what that means?
look ,I know what am saying ogun state alone is richer than California, comparing lagos with likes of New York plus California is an insult to southwest ,do you know that Ekiti state with population of 4 million also ve 3million professors ? Forget I know what am saying

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
koolaid87:

hmmm it is very easy to identify a bas tard child in public. How? because they freely insult other people’s parents for no reason..

Why?

i sympathize with you

na call you call yourself bas tard no be me!

take care
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ogbonti: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
koolaid87:

hmmm it is very easy to identify a bas ta rd child in public. How? because they freely insult other people’s parents for no reason..

Why?

i sympathize with you

na call you call yourself bas ta rd no be me!

take care
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by tex73: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Anneka101:
Too bad, he would be deported to start from scratch. The worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.

The worst thing that could ever happen is terminal illness . He is alive, there is hope. Jesus is d hope. cool
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by DexterousOne(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
Take it from me, he voted for Buhari in 2015 out of tribal-religious sentiments and to spite Igbos and thought he could runaway when BuharI started showing clear signs of failure in 2015, but as they say, evil men do now live with them, no longer after them...this is the plight of thousands of Yoruba Muslims and gullible Yoruba Christians that voted for the failure called Buhari in 2015 out of tribal sentiments undecided

They thought voting Buhari will eradicate all igbos from earth and impoverish the remaining that survived but here we are, they are now scampering all over the world seeking for a better life after intentionally voting in a failed man as leader just to spite Igbos and to prove political sophistication and dominance

Lmao

I hate to say this
But even as what you wrote up there has tribalism undertone

You are right on two things

1)Mamy Yoruba who voted and defended this failure in 2015 have ran away and are now economic refugees

AND

2)A good number of Yoruba (not all) voted this fool yo spite us.
When the appointment was lopsided against us and python was dancing, theh laughed at us the most

Now how market?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by goslowgoslow(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

After which he will be deported!
So why are you happy about that? Is it your deport?
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Yxxx: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo

China work don tire me

Seun he wants to bomb America...is like you want them to investigate nairaland like facebook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na wa. Too bad.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Liposure: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Anneka101:
Too bad, he would be deported to start from scratch. The worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.
i must confess, you are very gorgeous. Hello
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Advancedman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
jaxxy:
How cud they be so careless?

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by RaptorX: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Someone must have snitched on them, and also with the increased scrutiny under the Trump administration. Why I laugh at those young men in Nigeria marrying old American oyinbos for green card, they will never get any immigrant Visa from the American embassy because it is obvious the marriages are sham.Why you never see any of them actually posting any pictures to show they actually migrated.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by RaptorX: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
abbey621:
WARNING SIGN #1: Who pays $1500 for a greencard when the normal rate is between 7k to 15k?

WARNING SIGN #2: trying such a thing in this age of Trump where no white person can be trusted.

Ajia is most likely a black American.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Americanboy35: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbonti:

what don’t you understand ? lol

you don’t understand because you don’t want to believe it is true

all of you here yanning thrash on nairaland that once you get to yankee u just marry and gbam.. u don get American kpali, like say u dey buy pure water .. when we tell una that is not exactly how it is you call us bad belle people who are jealous u got an ordinary B1/B2 visa

i have said it times without number here and i will say it again - the US is not what is seems from the lies u read about it on nairaland

never attempt to tell lies to the authorities when u get here . do everything right and honestly to the best of your ability and pray to God to help u. don’t boast, the wisdom in your head in naija on how u wil survive in America when u come will be a heap of foolishness once u arrive here

and please those who traveled before you, when u are still in naija, kindly respect them .. don’t call them names as dumb, lazy, wast of visa, didn’t make it , bla bla bla because e no easy

this one that they caught he may be one of those who was yanning opata on nairaland on how he will make it within 6 months and put everyone who has been here for 10 to 20 years to shame and return to naiaja with bugatti and spend dollars in bundles

how market?
grin true talk
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Kennyswag: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ykc2:
look ,I know what am saying ogun state alone is richer than California, comparing lagos with likes of New York plus California is an insult to southwest ,do you know that Ekiti state with population of 4 million also ve 3million professors ? Forget I know what am saying
dry.. California is almost the size of nigeria..
Try another joke

3 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abalado:
I don't understand this story, can someone explain to me please?
A Nigerian of Yoruba descent after collaborating with his Afonja folks to elect the lifeless one, who has broken a lot of unprecedented records in Nigeria, ran back to the United States in search of greener pasture. The Afonja according to information, contracted a white lady by name Strauss to act as his wife after bribing her with 1500 dollars to enable him obtain legal papers to live permanently in Oyinbo land.
Now wahala don burst so that Afonja go soon carry him load come back naija dey come enjoy next level wey him vote.

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Splendor27: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dual fools,one is hungry for money the second is foolish....
How can they make such conversation on phone when they kno US have the highest monitoring network....the afonja should know that US always give nigeria special monitoring activities even if the white head don't know.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Splendor27:
Dual fools,one is hungry for money the second is foolish....
How can they make such conversation on phone when they kno US have the highest monitoring network....the afonja should know that US always give nigeria special monitoring activities even if the white head don't know.
One dirty Fulani slowpoke once said that Afonjas are the most primitive folks in Nigeria. They are now exporting their primitiveness abroad. cheesy
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
They should go back to naija, so after them install their lifeless president them no want do again. grin grin grin grin Oga Trump abeg chase all the Afonja dey to Ogbomosho. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.