Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian (63854 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / 10 Nigerians Arrested In India For Fake Fund Transfer Case (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Una must enjoy change and next level so DAT next time una go get sense. We warned them now dem want japa grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Why Trump no go tag us shithole citizens after hearing this?
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Splendor27: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
One dirty Fulani slowpoke once said that Afonjas are the most primitive folks in Nigeria. They are now exporting their primitiveness abroad. cheesy
no be lie bro...but I like your name in particular cheesy
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Splendor27:
no be lie bro...but I like your name in particular cheesy
guy naija don cast find way japa with ur family members but no go do Afonja type of marriage b4 dem send u back o grin
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by yusufu16: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Can you imagine they caught them with just SMS. Walahi US monitor even your phone conversation.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by MetaPhysical: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2020
If i were American i would keep distance from Nigerians for now. US Authorities is watching us like a hawk....wherever we are, including at home in Nigeria sef.

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Toks2008(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Who pays $1500 for arranged marriage?
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Judybash93(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Come home.. Nigeria is waiting for your ass with open arms
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by duncun: 3:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by SmartMugu: 3:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Ykc2:
look ,I know what am saying ogun state alone is richer than California, comparing lagos with likes of New York plus California is an insult to southwest ,do you know that Ekiti state with population of 4 million also ve 3million professors ? Forget I know what am saying
Yes indeed, u know what ure saying. Continue that way.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ihustlehard: 3:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 16, 2020
wa gbayi
Ykc2:
A person from the most sophisticated tribe in this world is trying to obtain American permanent resident through fraud?what is he doing with American passport?dont he know that lagos alone is richer than New York and California ?the guy fall my hand
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Passionate1(m): 5:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Liposure:
i must confess, you are very gorgeous. Hello
With all dat makeup . .
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Cousin9999: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2020
The story is suspect because immigration doesn't look that hard. They're not local cops and have no reason to go the extra mile besides suspicion of organized crime, organized scamming, or another serious crime.

It sounds like maybe the woman was extorting him, and then ratted when he wouldn't pay up. She probably didn't think she would face hard time.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Agugbadin: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Ykc2:
A person from the most sophisticated tribe in this world is trying to obtain American permanent resident through fraud?what is he doing with American passport?dont he know that lagos alone is richer than New York and California ?the guy fall my hand

That was how many others got their permanent residency, but his own failed and he was caught. Many more will be caught
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by BLESSICA: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo
But the name ajia sounds like African name
The American woman na even a low budget asss Moda fuckkker

Imagine na 1500 dollars them take bribe her

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me
baba u dey china
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Tmb78(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Ihategirls:
Afonja �
So YOU can be tribalistic too?
Wetin we no go see for nairaland
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Tmb78(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
A Nigerian of Yoruba descent after collaborating with his Afonja folks to elect the lifeless one, who has broken a lot of unprecedented records in Nigeria, ran back to the United States in search of greener pasture. The Afonja according to information, contracted a white lady by name Strauss to act as his wife after bribing her with 1500 dollars to enable him obtain legal papers to live permanently in Oyinbo land.
Now wahala don burst so that Afonja go soon carry him load come back naija dey come enjoy next level wey him vote.
Lol, the election has come and gone
Hell,we are looking at another in no distant future.
Let it go, my fellow countryman
Let it go,so that you can have a good,sound sleep.
Repeating shit over and over isn't good for your blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Tmb78(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Rubicon67:

You are entitled to your opinion but it is senseless to generalise. Let's not forget #ObinnaGate / #InvictusGate...[/b]does that mean all Igbos are scammers?[b]
yes,from his analysis grin grin
They can dish it,but can't take it,mtcheww
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Neoteny(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Abalado:
I don't understand this story, can someone explain to me please?

Yoruba man paid American woman $1,500 to pretend to be his wife as a quick path to citizenship

They got busted, he served time, she's going to jail

The man got 4 strikes:

1. He lost his $1,500

2. He was jailed

3. He's getting deported

4. He'll never get a US visa again

Shikenna

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by falcon01: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
jaxxy:
How cud they be so careless?
I'm telling you, this is unprofessionally stupid
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Ihategirls(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Tmb78:
So YOU can be tribalistic too?
Wetin we no go see for nairaland
it’s just a joke!
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by Tmb78(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Ihategirls:
it’s just a joke!
I guess you will still be in the jocular mood when you are at the receiving end of that type of joke or even worse.
Just asking sha.
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by luluosas(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. Repent now and avoid hell fire
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by segun18(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
dalass:

Yes now. It has been working for them but his own don carry am enter jail... Last last e dey come back to meet his village people grin

My dear it not a laughing matter o...it is well ooo
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by NwaliE01: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2020
The heart broken fact is that His tribe become inconsequential in the whole saga.
Americans see him as a Nigerian and Nigerians see him as a Yoruba guy.
Let's forget our tribes and be Nigerians regardless of our cultural differences.
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by sylve11: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2020
adeniyi3971:

OGUNBIYI is Coming Back to Africa

grin cool
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by JayReeMai(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See huzzling

What a collabo
But the name ajia sounds like African name
The American woman na even a low budget asss Moda fuckkker

Imagine na 1500 dollars them take bribe her

Make i drag small weed then later make i see whether i fit bomb America this night.
China work don tire me
I send u pm for sometime now bro. No reply yet. Please can u attend to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by timesup234: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
badboy92:

Well I don't know your financial status in Lagos, but I then not to agree with you on Lagos richer than New York
Lagos is richer than New York. Everything you see in New York is debt. The net worth of New York is zero or rather -$500,000 (negative)
Re: U.S Woman To Be Jailed For Fake $1500 Marriage With Nigerian by ignis: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Ykc2:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.