Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (37763 Views)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
useurkidney3121:
Me too! I'll dump Nigeria for China but wait ooo if truly earth rotates, why am i still in Nigeria? sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by bhella10: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2020
There's always the lagoon near you Sir.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by igboamakaaa: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2020
dollarsplenty:
Better. Your relevance is not even felt even now, so nothing will change whether you are in Nigeria, Togo, or Somalia.

Except that one of the looters has gone, less looters to deal with.

Lol....an apostle of Tinubu calling another a looter? Wonders shall never end. who is the kingpin Grandeur of all looters in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by orisa37: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Bode George is talking. Please listen to him. Osinbajo is a hundred percent better than TINUBU.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Mandesz(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2020
HRMK:
are u serious?u claim to be biafrans and not nigerians!u want to rule animals in the zoo?are u now animals too?
when u speak the truth u turned Igbo? I pity u! I'm not selfish like u. check my username on Google, u will know I'm not related to any of these people. but Igbo are good people, better than Yorubas, hausas. I hate to be a Yoruba but I am!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by BiafraforTrump: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. don't worry yourself Bode we do not care what you say or do but we have already made up our minds that Tinubu will never smell that seat not only Tinubu but his entire Yoruba tribe.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by BiafraforTrump: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Same way u said u will leave Nigeria if Buhari become president. Please leave now cos TINUBU will turn Nigeria to be like a mega city; Lagos.
If you aren't happy with Tinubu tell me a state that can stand Lagos in development.
Welcome to Lagos: A place where development lives on everyday.

Shut up how much is Lagos IGR/Allocation compared to Ebonyi yet Eboyi Governor is doing wonders and you are here cheering mediocrity.

A looter Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria simple, you Yorubas can go and die..
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Osidazz19: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bode George should not fret over frivolities.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria...that's why he has been freely allowed to be the Landlord of Lagos.
[/s]

You will go into exile with the convict.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Osidazz19: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Ralo:
Lovely! I support this, I hope all ipob members does the same too, though they might jump inside the lagoon. �

Best post/advise on NL.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by awuf2008: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2020
We don't need old fools again, all we need is an intelligent youth to lead. Baba ex convict should just forget and do something else.I
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Sapyture7: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/26qlTH3] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/26qlTH3] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by hidhrhis(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
mascot87:

The app as permission to view your contact. Once you don't pay on due date, they will send message to all your contacts that your are a fraudster and that your defrauded them and that they will arrest you. Even if the loan is 5k. Interest rate is close to 40% and you are to payback between 5days to a maximum of 15 days. Just imagine you get a loan of 10k to pay back 14k within 5 days. They will use call to disturb your life from 2 days to due date and threaten you and your family. Stay away
Thanks a lot for this great info
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
All na audio tinz
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by mmsen: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Useless old man talking the same bullshit.

Nigeria should be proof to all you religious nutjobs that your god and beliefs are vacuous.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Yebosola(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Trust NL lazy youth and our brothers from younder grin grin,Awada kerikeri,the thread has turned to Tinubu's thread already, Bode George don cook soup for them to lap like dogs,Tinubu's matter will send haters to grave soon as if he is the one that exchange their destine with kerosine grin ;DAwon Agba ti o tole,instead of hiding their yeye face,where is Bode G's stupid voice when Wike rubbished them after putting PDP in his pocket during their chairmanship convention in PH?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Jack500: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
and in ur nasty mind, Arewa who are power drunk will vote for such a person like tinubu against their own Arewa will rule u until u get common sense, south south and south east will give 99.9% block votes to any Hausa/Fulani man irrespective of his political affliction... Come rule make we see,

99.9% of 5% is still useless, u can perish with your 5% votes.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Omoslim26: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
OK

Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by ope33: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
What are u still waiting for
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Charly68: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
The same way he promised to leave the country if Buhari becomes the president ..the Baba is very funny..he talks as if he is a saint..we know him very well from his reign as Ondo State Milad
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
I thought there's UNITY IN South West grin shocked
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by witworth(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Point of correction sir, it is the masses that could and should only use that word "DUMP" not you or people like you that we should hear it from, because Nigeria has been good to you. Bad to many.
That's just my own observation. Thank you.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Gordonz07(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Noise maker undecided
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by duro4chang(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tinubu has not publicly declared his intension to run for presidency but those who hate him are the one promoting him. We still have about three years to go yet people are inderectly promoting him vigorously. Time will tell.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AFONJACOW(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jack500:

99.9% of 5% is still useless, u can perish with your 5% votes.
99.9% are useless yet you are here begging for solidity ahead of 2023.... Lagos is the decider in south west and how many of Yorubas are in Lagos Cry me river , Hausa born to rule has come to stay... Coneheaded miscreant enjoy it to the fullest
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AFONJACOW(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
vezycash:

Yorubas will. They'll rig the rest. That's why they are working hard to convert Igbo states APC at all cost.
they will make him village head not president of Nigeria ,because last I checked Lagos which happens to be the decider in south west region cant boast of 3 million yorubas
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by greggng: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
As if we need the services of exconvicts in Nigeria ...let him go to Jupiter e no concern us undecided
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Benwallt(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who cares. You are a convict. You views n welfare doesn't count for anything
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Jack500: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
99.9% are useless yet you are here begging for solidity ahead of 2023.... Lagos is the decider in south west and how many of Yorubas are in Lagos Cry me river , Hausa born to rule has come to stay... Coneheaded miscreant enjoy it to the fullest

Who is begging for solidarity with useless 5%, I repeat go and die with ur miserable 5% votes. Ntor!
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Bizzysmitty(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please Oga don't try God. Same thing people said about Trump presidency.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by Alawode01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Failure ambition from arrival,(if presidential is zoning to south,it should be south East),he has agreed to sell his mandate to any regions. And Tinubu is his headache in west,Apc is congregation of bad people,PDP has is own problems and you'll swing with whatever is their arrangement. Nah Tinubu will be feeding you last,last.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by ofiko123(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tinubu can never become president so there is no need to dump Nigeria..
Re: Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jack500:

Who is begging for solidarity with useless 5%, I repeat go and die with ur miserable 5% votes. Ntor!
u are already begging for it...... 5% wey better pass 95%...ntoor brown roof miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.