Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai (25624 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by treesun: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2022
An elder statesman, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai, has hailed the emergence of Bola Tinubu as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress.

In a congratulatory message on Thursday, Yakasai said history will be made if Tinubu emerges as the president of the country.

The elder statesman said Tinubu’s emergence as president would signify “the total break away” from military influence in Nigeria’s polity.

He said, “The election of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the APC Presidential Bearer is indeed an important political development in our country. This transition will lead us to a full-pledged democracy, a milestone of an acclaimed figure and political Juggernaut of the APC National Leader to a National Leader of Nigeria.

“When Asiwaju, a sage, is eventually elected as the President of the country in the forthcoming Presidential Elections, history shall be made in our contemporary political development for a number of reasons.

“Paramount and if elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju’s election victory will signify the complete and total break away from military influence in our polity which will bring about the return of the country to a full pledge democratic tradition and practice for the first time since the return of civilian rule in 1999.

“It will also constitute a stamp of validation of the 1914 amalgamation of the people of Northern and Southern protectorates by the entire people of Nigeria of their own free will.

“It is gratifying to note that this is the first time the major Political Parties are fielding non-military actors as their Presidential standard-bearers.

“Therefore it is important to appeal to all candidates vying for various political positions in the country to commit themselves to the principles of playing politics according to the rule of the game, eschew politics of bitterness, violence and do away with the culture of thuggery in our political activism and return the country to the path of civility in the conduct of partisan politics.

“May their emergence be the harbinger of the return to politics of decorum, without bitterness as well as the beginning of the arduous task of finding a better strategy that will enhance the needed national unity, peaceful coexistence and cohesion in our country a prerequisite for genuine nation-building.

“I pray that the coming general elections will be conducted in a peaceful atmosphere free from violence. It is our hope that the National Electoral Commission will conduct the election in a peaceful, credible manner devoid of rigging and manipulation.”

https://punchng.com/history-will-be-made-if-tinubu-becomes-president-tanko-yakasai

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
"If"

Tinubu ACN party contested 3 times in previous presidential elections and lost before the useless party merge with buhari CPC and Ogbonna Onu ANPP, and some factions of APGA

2023 will be no different

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by gasparpisciotta: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2022
It is just a matter of time, all the old guards will be dead and buried

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CocoaOla: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Awon oloriburuku Nigerians are in troubles dollars is 610 to a naira inflations.

Evildoers of Nigeria are reaping what they are sowing, Tinubu till year 2031 after 2031 old ganduge of north will takover again

Nigeria will remain the poverty capital of the world with refugees crisis

Common Nigerians will suffer

Nigerians are reaping what they are sowing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by lexotan(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Okay ooo

3 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Nikkganc08(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022

Money corrupts

That's why you'd see people older than my dad speak with zero wisdom.

Any ethnic group may rule.
Any religion may rule.

I have absolutely no problem with that.
But why let a man that's visibly sick rule?

His hands are shaking uncontrollably and Nigerians are seeing it.

He staggers while walking.

In one of the videos, our 'sick' BUHARI was even the one helping him to hold the APC flag.

Meaning that our sick BUHARI is even healthier than Tinubu.

He urinated on himself in broad daylight in one of those videos

Are these signs not enough?

These are sicknesses related to old age and can NEVER be reversed. It only worsens till death.

We All know that.

Google them, the videos are all on the internet.

Yet, its who these folks are clamouring for.

These same people are d ones retiring workers once they r up to 60 years.

Yet, at over 80 years, they don't want to retire.

Does it mean that INEC doesn't check for medical fitness before entrusting the highest position in a country to someone?

To enter University , you'd be checked.
Most high paying jobs checks.

But here, nothing.

When Tinubu is done with Nigeria, we would All praise Buhari for being a saint.

But i pray that God almighty will keep on putting food on our tables daily no matter how gloomy d economy may look.

While God puts food on ur table, you still need to work because faith without work is like a stick floating behind the arrow *******.

Oh sorry..., its been long I read the bible.

And I've forgotten all the passages I usually quote effortlessly.

Let's leave the bible quotes.

But I was trying to explain that in all ur works, u still need softwares like grammarly, quillbot, Canva pro , turnitin, etc to give it that perfect, accurate touch.

These stuffs polishes ur works to internationally standards and I sell them at cheap prices.

Pls, don't ask for my contact details.
You already know that its In my profile.

And as a wise being that u are, u know that right now is the best time to reach out to me via those details.

I hardly reject money or business offers

God bless BUHARI
God Bless Nigeria

God help me

12 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
BAD HISTORY OR GOOD HISTORY? NAIRALANDER'S PLS HELP

2 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Viraltrends123: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Never wish someone you don't know dead, these people have their God behind them, same with Buhari that they predicted he will die before 2016, he is in he second tenure

Just accept it as destiny, if God makes you a billionaire today, will you reject it because there are many holier people that deserves it better, it's all destiny, you don't know the wonderfully good things they did during their childhood that makes their creator continue to help them.

19 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Urheadmaster(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The man on your comment would have join his ancestors if it wasn't for London hospital undecided

2 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by money121(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by suremossty(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Kk... noted!
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by spiritedtete: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes the Awolowo dream and the Abiola dream is in Tinubu.. History will be made I agree... I am scared of his old age it is catching up fast. I hope he won't suffer Dementia.

10 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Demurkelly: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
The Military dictactors should all die off already
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Kate06(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Quote "The elder statesman said Tinubu’s emergence as president would signify “the total break away” from military influence in Nigeria’s polity."

Pls,there is a typo error in his statement,this is what he meant rather ..."The elder statesman said Tinubu’s emergence as president would signify “the total break away of Oduduwa from the contraception called Nigeria."
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by CocaineLord(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
lexotan:
Okay ooo

SCAM

What fucking history undecided

Aso rock would be a den of thieves and junkies if Pa Tinubu become president grin

3 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Gagalo: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Sure
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Jeri12(f): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
hmm
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu hand just they shake sad
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by PrinceofAnambra: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes indeed, history will be made. Tinubu is going to become the 1st #Cityboy to rule Nigeria. We are tired of cattle rearers and local village champions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by ilanf: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
For where
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by kingyakos: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Make young people no make history o
Make only old people dey make history for naija
Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by lailo: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
He will win. He is reputable for many election wins without help from any body. How many elections have Atiku won since he left presidency in 2007?
even ordinary primaries, o lule leemeta grin
He will make history even with all the hates, mark my word.

11 Likes

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Ubanz: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Shameless old man celebrating a victory that was won at the cost of 25 thousand dollars per delegate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai by Esama: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is next Nigeria president

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit / Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.