Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 (28787 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by okpalaAnambra: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Move out of my mention pls..move out.

Naso una use bad decision scatter Abia state....

Prefer my foot..
Lol...even an Edo boy thinks he has an opinion...I'm an Nnewi supremacist and there is nothing u all can do
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Bishop1monte(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ologundudu2020:
Na their problem be that

3 month "32" TV for sell

Potable min hp i laptop for sell

Clean samsung S8plus for sell

Check my profile for pictures and contact

I am interested in the television
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Osho is not left out too. The new evil genius of our time. The party should scatter beyond repairs
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Lol...even an Edo boy thinks he has an opinion...I'm an Nnewi supremacist and there is nothing u all can do

Nobody is asking what anybody can do as far Ikpeazu and other future leaders continues raping abia state today and tomorrow....and distribute kerosene during election as dividends of democracy.

So is all good.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Jack500: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Nothing at all..

Yorubas will see whin!
They think they can use disintegration of Biafrans to blackmail the North like "if we don't get Presidency we shall join Biafrans to split the country"..

Every Igbo person will vote Hausa Fulani to spite Yorubas for their Betrayal since the civil war till today.

So if you are Hausa Fulani reading this just declare your interest and Igbos will vote for you en masse like we voted for Atiku!

Thunder fire sophisticated south' waste, fools calling themselves wise! Igbos will show them real smartness this time around, they font know we have higher IQ than them..

Online ranting, inconsequential 5%, who only has presence online. Yoruba man is your president in 2023, u can go and die.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Fragility6: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
marvin906:
can't believe am saying this buh will rather have El rufai as president than tinubu
I prefer we no get president atall dan to get either of them
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Ologundudu2020: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bishop1monte:

I am interested in the television

Check my profile for my contact then
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by pedi(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
El rufai and his co travellers in the North are playing with fire......No Tinubu ,no APC ,no Nigeria....
.We are waiting ,Biafra and the good people of SS ,should prepare for their freedom....come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Nwaonyishi69: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Iberibe n'egbu egbu, kparanama.
Amaghi I've n'egbu egbu, kparanama.
Ije agadi Nwanyi na inene buzi ije ndi Igbo na nigeria, kparanama.
Onye ahu si anyi nye ya ndu k'orama, lekwandu rarama, kparanama.
When the last days of a nation comes, sectarian and selfish interests will push many amok, kparanama.
Make we Sidon they watch, kparanama, Amen.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by pseudaria: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=86688233]His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) should thread carefully and maintain pre-election agreement.

Any effort to trauncate this agreement will be met by an heavy blow.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria! [/qupote]

Shut ur mouth, that will never happen in this country IJN
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by israelmao(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
They free to clamour and desire but God knows the end from the beginning.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by tonymania(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you need help to get to your prospective customers, then we can help you. LET US HELP YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW BY ADVERTISING YOUR BRAND ON OUR PLATFORM AT AN AFFORDABLE CASH. OUR PACKAGES ARE BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD & DIAMOND. 36,500(Bronze) 7 days, 212,500 Impressions etc. Gold 109,500k (30 days) 637,500 impressions. We create a free banner, free graphic design and free landing page for you at no cost. Call us now on this number for more clarifications. 07061393942.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by DEROX: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Nothing at all..

Yorubas will see whin!
They think they can use disintegration of Biafrans to blackmail the North like "if we don't get Presidency we shall join Biafrans to split the country"..

Every Igbo person will vote Hausa Fulani to spite Yorubas for their Betrayal since the civil war till today.

So if you are Hausa Fulani reading this just declare your interest and Igbos will vote for you en masse like we voted for Atiku!

Thunder fire sophisticated south' waste, fools calling themselves wise! Igbos will show them real smartness this time around, they font know we have higher IQ than them..

speak for yourself BTW I haven't seen anyone advocating for Igbo president maybe because they. are irrelevant and they know they can never win empty barrel makes the loudest noise after. hating buhari and voting for atiku the useless 5% wasn't able to help him win don't compare yourselves with Yoruba u can compare as and Yoruba not sE federal government hates anything Igbo's and anyone you support fails so am happy you don't support us grin
BiafraforTrump:

Nothing at all..

Yorubas will see whin!

speak for yourself BTW I haven't seen anyone advocating for Igbo president maybe because they. are irrelevant and they know they can never win empty barrel makes the loudest noise after. hating buhari and voting for atiku the useless 5% wasn't able to help him win don't compare yourselves with Yoruba u can compare as and Yoruba not sE federal government hates anything Igbo's and anyone you support fails so am happy you don't support us
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by deboysben(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) should thread carefully and maintain pre-election agreement.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!
olodo

Let me hear any agitation from you guys in the name of leaving this Nigeria if you Yorubas are deny the president.

Ndi ara
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by deboysben(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
If these northerners want to misbehave in 2023 let the entire south boycott the elections which will truncate the Nigeria project. Both PDP and APC must give presidential tickets to southerners else we boycott 2023 polls and match for referendum, I really hope for a declaration of the super rich Oil Republic of Niger Delta. Hear me and grant my wish Oh mighty Fathers of Time
u must be a bloody afonja for saying its south turn without being specific.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by PrinceMajestic: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
deboysben:
u must be a bloody afonja for saying its south turn without being specific.

Ndi ara
specifically Niger delta
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 by pressplay411(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) should thread carefully and maintain pre-election agreement.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria!

I just want to revel in the sarcastic undertone of this. Cos if you truly vie for Tinubu presidency you must either be a paid APC member or a fool.

I was shocked to find posters in Kaduna today of El Rufai already campaigning as the next president 2023.

I can understand if northerners are being northerners since reason and intelligence has never been their strength. But for a Southerner to vie for Tinubu or El Rufai for the next president is a slap on every educated Nigerian's face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.