Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors (72912 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by MrEgghead(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yohh:
Just privilege.
They likely got into medical school with connections not just brains, also heard that all are graduates of Unilorin.
You can enter medical school with connection but you can not graduate with connections.

Someone in my class whose father is a professor in UBTH was withdrawn from Medical school. There's a little level of tolerance in my medical school.

And for the fact that they are now consultants mean everything was not fluke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Gbet197: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by LordAzubuike(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrEgghead:
You can enter medical school with connection but you can not graduate with connections.

Someone in my class whose father is a professor in UBTH was withdrawn from Medical school. There's a little level of tolerance in my medical school.

And for the fact that they are now consultants mean everything was not fluke.
Who told you that you can't graduate with connections? It will help you alot to be honest. They can easily patch your results if they aren't good enough just before pasting them. You can get exam questions before the exam day.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by kikelomojessy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Awesome!

God will continue to bless eaçh of Ur family and give u greater kids to do you proud

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by vickydevoka(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thinktank32:
Families with only female children always produced successful kiids
Very very true. Ur brother can hardly put tru unlike sister. N I don't know y

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Ucee1999: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mateen1000:
I also have a family in my area where all 5 Sisters are Oloshos, So No big deal in this grin grin,

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Bryan88(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Smara:
Reaaaaaaly awesome kiss
I’m so green with envy embarassed
so green with Envy but u no go gree leave yahoo boys alone & face ur studies...dont worry u go soon turn red...no be only green... grin
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by ignis: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Neoteny:

No

They woke up from sleep and found they're suddenly doctors

angry undecided

{Nairaland is full of idiots}

Your father must be proud of giving birth to a son like you.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:
Are they all really passionate about it?

we should fry beans
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by MrEgghead(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Who told you that you can't graduate with connections? It will help you alot to be honest. They can easily patch your results if they aren't good enough just before pasting them. You can get exam questions before the exam day.

You don't know what Medical school entails..... There's only a slight level of tolerance in medical schools....
Even if your father is the VC atleast in know of a DVC son that repeated path/pharm class...you think medicine is like any other disciplines that they just upgrade and patch up results anyhow...If your father is VC and you fail in medical school, even your father will be ashamed to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by geneagenius: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
wow.. this is nice o.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by dapsoneh: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
So all of them are married to Aliu? Or they are not proud of their husbands names?
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Agugbadin: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Igbira's are known to be very brilliant people in those days, with the level of violence among the younger generation, I doubt if this younger ones will still be focused like their earlier generations

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Emmasnoop(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Brain and not yanch and breast those useless olosho Girls they display everytime, take sense and refuse to draw men close to yourself with your breast and yanch.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Dollabiz: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Neoteny(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

Your father must be proud of giving birth to a son like you.

Yes he is

But yours isn't, because he knows you're a creep

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by denjjy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
I hope this will inspire the illiterates and also those blindfolded by religion. Education to a girl child is much a priority than giving their hands out to one useless pedophile that will cover their glory with veil inside one dark corner of the room

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Adakintroy2: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

Lol you know the amount of late nights required to pick up one of these.

If they are not passionate , it will have to wake either ways.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by LordAzubuike(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrEgghead:
You don't know what Medical school entails..... There's only a slight level of tolerance in medical schools....
Even if your father is the VC atleast in know of a DVC son that repeated path/pharm class...you think medicine is like any other disciplines that they just upgrade and patch up results anyhow...If your father is VC and you fail in medical school, even your father will be ashamed to help you.
Lol just look at an egghead arguing with someone that passed through medical school. How dumb could you be?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

How do this person gets 9likes for God sakes. what wrong with nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Kenwex: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Midas01:
Trash from a pained asshole.

Are slay queens the reason for your failure in life? You with your original watch and designers what have you achieved in life? Mumu!!

Always quick to attack slay queens like they're the cause of global warming but the yahoo boys that have destroyed Nigeria's image globally, y'all heap praises on them calling them hustlers....Fools.

So every one tagged an hustler is now a yahooboy

You not sensible
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Unrated900(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
After you will say kidnapper kidnap you

They sat down and you keep exposing your self

To them

Shame on you
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Bimpe29: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
So, happy and proud of the Alius.

Kudos to their parents.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by AngelUhate: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Smara:
Reaaaaaaly awesome kiss
I’m so green with envy embarassed

Go oya. You have books to read.

Before envy wound you.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Onlyonebuhari: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

Bring the passionate ones in your own family.....learn to appreciate others achievement or keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Smara(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
AngelUhate:

Go oya. You have books to read.

Before envy wound you.

Lol we done finish school tey tey
I wish I heard the brain and I always respect very smart ppl
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by MrEgghead(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Lol just look at an egghead arguing with someone that passed through medical school. How dumb could you be?
Probably you studied any of the BMS disciplines because everyone claims to be a medical student.

you never passed through any MBBS training because I'm damn sure a MBBS holder can not depict such level of ignorance on a social platform.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thinktank32:
Families with only female children always produced successful kiids
should I tell you of amaka and her 3 sisters who are nuisance in my neighborhood
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by googi: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mr. Egghead and Lord Azubuike, please stop arguing with each other.

First and foremost, let us be happy for these ladies from the same family. This is coming from someone who thinks coming to social media to celebrate is senseless.

We've been hearing this for a while that you have to be well connected to get into medical school and residency programs.

Let me extrapolate outside of Africa. Believe it or not, the same thing happens abroad. There are very brilliant minorities that cannot get into certain residency like Plastic and Neuro surgeries.

It gets worse if you're from Africa. You are led to family or Alaska or Indian or inner-city hospitals.

Point here, you cannot deny it in Nigeria of all places.

But I am impressed that they are from minority ethnic group. They have something to prove to doubters like us.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by LordAzubuike(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrEgghead:
Probably you studied any of the BMS disciplines because everyone claims to be a medical student.

you never passed through any MBBS training because I'm damn sure a MBBS holder can not depict such level of ignorance on a social platform.
Says someone who is still trying to pass utme. Lol not everyone you see on this forum is a lowlife as you are. You were not even born when I was writing M1S1
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by vineyardfarms: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
CONGRATULATION, I REJOICE WITH YOUR ESTEEMEM PARENTS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.