Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources (21734 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by OTayobami(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Read the subject again and your comment!

What comparison are you making.

Make a constructively point please.

Read and assimilate before diving into a topic

Oh you want me to tell you what i mean ba?! Aw! Sorry o, you just proved to me that you don't have common sense! Telling me bollocks! Ehn... Read subject again and my comments...no be una fault o! Na people wey make Nairaland accessible to knob heads like this one i blame

Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Pls Charly hebdo terror attack occurred in Paris France who is talking about a movie. Use ur phone and read what happened in the attack and the aftermath. Nigeria should negotiate with boko haram located in sambisa because u.s a negotiates with Taliban in middle east. Do you even know the distance between north america and middle east? Why do u think America should bother about terror attacks in a goddamn Afghanistan.

Again put ur mind and sense Into action. What will happen if Taliban has there base in Miami and is fighting the u.s from Miami. Do you think taliban will last for more than 24 hrs from the day of their creation?

Of what use is brains to black people.

You are trying hard to sound enlightened.

It's a guerilla warfare and for the fact that America has not encountered what we have today does not mean you use imaginations to run into conclusions on what would have done.

MS-13 run within same US you mentioned with highly organised crimes, drug dealings and massacres, have they been able to curtail their operations in last 10 years. No!

If a gang like MS-13 should go for high profile kidnap do you have an idea of what they can do? And you expect the Seals to just run into them.

Stop watching Hollywood movies I repeat. You beginning to believe everything you watch. It's far from reality.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
OTayobami:

Oh you want me to tell you what i mean ba?! Aw! Sorry o, you just proved to me that you don't have common sense! Telling me bollocks! Ehn... Read subject again and my comments...no be una fault o! Na people wey make Nairaland accessible to knob heads like this one i blame

You have nothing to offer!
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Please of what use is your brain to you?

The attack on the WTC was carried out ON US SOIL by people who flew planes Into the building and into Pentagon.

They entered DEEP INTO US before being able to do this.

BH is not based in Nigeria any more. They used to be during the days of Jonathan and PDP.

However they have been forced to retreat and operate from Chad now.

However because Chad has its borders close to Borno is appears as if they operate from within.

AL QAEDA WERE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

Is is not the same Al Qaeda that USA is negotiating with today?

Al Qaeda from where naa. Think young man think. Of what use is brains to Africans? Who is Osama bin laden and where is he from? Where did the airplane that flew into the WTC take off from?
Who were the five plane hijackers that turned the course of the flight and directed it to another route which is new York instead of the original California destination ?

I ask again where is sambisa forests? I think I'm wasting my time here.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by Blindersoff: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

It's a guerilla warfare and for the fact that America has not encountered what we have today does not mean you use imaginations to run into conclusions on what would have done.

MS-13 run within same US you mentioned with highly organised crimes, drug dealings and massacres, have they been able to curtail their operations in last 10 years. No!

If a gang like MS-13 should go for high profile kidnap do you have an idea of what they can do? And you expect the Seals to just run into them.

Stop watching Hollywood movies I repeat. You beginning to believe everything you watch. It's far from reality.

Same MS -13 just recently launched a massive gun attack in order to free one of their leaders.

3 American policemen were killed in the process and their leader freed

These children on Nairaland think the world is like the movies they watch from Hollywood
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by OlujobaSamuel: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Pls of what use is brains to Africans.

The attack on WTC was carried out by who?

From which group did the attack originate from?

From which part of the world was the attack coordinated?

This is looking like a mental exercise now.

Ask yourself if Taliban is based in California for instance if the group will last for 24 hrs after WTC attack.
Terrorism is beyond all these conjectures bro, if terrorist group find a thriving spot in the US, trust me they can't be wiped off with a strike or whatever.
You think the president's of all these nations knows nothing about what is going on? They are do, there was a time there was complaints about use of Toyota vehicles, opening that book was summarily closed with flimsy excuses. How about the weapons manufacturing company, they don't just used locally manufactured but global standard weapons with each having unique identity, yet no one is talking about it.
The president's of each nation swears to two oaths, oath of allegiance and oath of office, under the latter, he signs to keeping things known to him by virtue of his office to be secrets even if he thinks it is morally or legally wrong.
How many times have you seen terrorist attack a president directly, they mostly attack their convoys.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Please what is the aftermath of Charlie hebdo shooting in Paris? This is not Hollywood man. Which group claimed responsibility of the attack and what is their nationality. Use google pls
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Terrorism is beyond all these conjectures bro, if terrorist group find a thriving spot in the US, trust me they can't be wiped off with a strike or whatever.
You think the president's of all these nations knows nothing about what is going on? They are do, there was a time there was complaints about use of Toyota vehicles, opening that book was summarily closed with flimsy excuses. How about the weapons manufacturing company, they don't just used locally manufactured but global standard weapons with each having unique identity, yet no one is talking about it.
The president's of each nation swears to two oaths, oath of allegiance and oath of office, under the latter, he signs to keeping things known to him by virtue of his office to be secrets even if he thinks it is morally or legally wrong.
How many times have you seen terrorist attack a president directly, they mostly attack their convoys.

I understand your point really. Terrorism can't be stopped quite alright. I am interested in the response of a sovereign nation after a terror attack.

Reprisal attack or negotiation.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Same MS -13 just recently launched a massive gun attack in order to free one of their leaders.

3 American policemen were killed in the process and their leader freed

These children on Nairaland think the world is like the movies they watch from Hollywood

Don't mind them.

They will be brewing news from their stomach combined with NTA news.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am waiting for this fictitious M-13 to abduct school girls on a u.s.a soil and convert them all to Muslims. Until then it's bullshit
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by OTayobami(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have nothing to offer!

Iroo! Offertory ni!
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by Blindersoff: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Al Qaeda from where naa. Think young man think. Of what use is brains to Africans? Who is Osama bin laden and where is he from? Where did the airplane that flew into the WTC take off from?
Who were the five plane hijackers that turned the course of the flight and directed it to another route which is new York instead of the original California destination ?

I ask again where is sambisa forests? I think I'm wasting my time here.

You are wasting your time because you are not making any sense.

Terror attacks are now all over USA.

Who are those behind mass gun shootings these days in USA?

Are they not Americans?

What has USA done to stop that?

So far USA recorded 417 mass shootings in 2019 alone. What have they done to stop it from happening or repeating itself?

417 mass shootings with over 15,000 deaths from those mass shootings in 2019 alone.

Talk to me about terror with some sense alright and not this senselessness you keep displaying

Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by chichar1(f): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop spreading false news.

Every country negotiates with terrorist.

The USA just finished negotiations with the Talibans that will pave way for US troops withdrawal.

Every country negotiates with terrorist if need be.

Kid, stop talking Nonsense, Taliban is not a terrorist organization, Taliban is a socioeconomic and political organization who have been in power in Afghanistan for long, before America invasion, they are just like Hamas and Hezibolla forget about the Western media calling them terrorist group.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

I am waiting for this fictitious M-13 to abduct school girls on a u.s.a soil and convert them all to Muslims. Until then it's bullshit

You are not making a point. They have done worst than that. They have kidnapped and killed.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by springer: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Failed Government, Failed Country., Failed People, We are too docile, let's rise up and fight for freedom. Oduduwa Republic is the answer.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

You call MS-13 fictitious?

You are funny.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by Blindersoff: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

They just abducted one of their leaders in a brazen 20man attack from a US holding cell, killing 3 policemen in the process.

You were saying?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by Blindersoff: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You call MS-13 fictitious?

You are funny.

That guy is empty upstairs
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2020
chichar1:
Kid, stop talking Nonsense, Taliban is not a terrorist organization, Taliban is a socioeconomic and political organization who have been in power in Afghanistan for long, before America invasion, they are just like Hamas and Hezibolla forget about the Western media calling them terrorist group.

At a time you right. Justike the Fulani we have here in Nigeria.

But it still not take away the fact that they are armed, recruit and train, and have ability to run coordinated attacks. Also, they have unknown allies.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are wasting your time because you are not making any sense.

Terror attacks are now all over USA.

Who are those behind mass gun shootings these days in USA?

Are they not Americans?

What has USA done to stop that?

So far USA recorded 417 mass shootings in 2019 alone. What have they done to stop it from happening or repeating itself?

417 mass shootings with over 15,000 deaths from those mass shootings in 2019 alone.

Talk to me about terror with some sense alright and not this senselessness you keep displaying

Haha mass shooting and Taliban I don't understand. Placing organised terror attacks like Taliban or alqaeda shootings and bombings in apposition with high school shootings in the U.S is like comparing boko haram activities with or Vikings or something. That's not the point.

Every nation negotiates with terrorists that's what you think because u see U.S send diplomatic envoy to afghan to negotiate with Taliban and all Qaeda and so Nigeria should negotiate with boko haram.

I ask again what would have happened if boko haram or all Qaeda operates from California or Miami and kidnaps u.s school children and turn them to Muslims and bomb everywhere and come out on TV to warn Trump to never come to Miami or California again? Would the united States still negotiate with an upscale terror group operating on a u.s soil?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by ABCthings: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello! If you bring cases where rescue operations have failed but targets killed, you will have to state the mission of the operation.

What's the aim of a rescue operation when you quite aware the victims will die when their is possiblity that negotiations could go through.
Who is talking about resue operations? It better to kill two people along with a hundred terrorists instead of negociating while they go about maiming more people.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are not making a point. They have done worst than that. They have kidnapped and killed.

Give me verifiable facts.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SenecaTheYonger: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

USAas sensible as they claim to be are also negotiating with Terrorists or do you not know that they are negotiating with Al Qaeda?

Why did u mention usa? You seem a bit insecure.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by ABCthings: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello! If you bring cases where rescue operations have failed but targets killed, you will have to state the mission of the operation.

What's the aim of a rescue operation when you quite aware the victims will die when their is possiblity that negotiations could go through.
Who is talking about resue operations? It better to kill two people along with a hundred terrorists instead of negiociating while they go about maiming more people.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by proclinician: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
ABCthings:
Who is talking about resue operations? It better to kill two people along with a hundred terrorists instead of negociating while they go about maiming more people.

He doesn't know that.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Give me verifiable facts.

Are you joking?

Please hit the web.

Their operations is littered all over there. Past and present.

Use Google to reach recent news about them.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources by anonymous1759(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2020
odave:
Hmm, FG negotiating with terrorists as if they wan buy something from market women? There's a country that will never negotiate with terrorists, they'll rather infiltrate them and send special force to rescue the girl and outrightly kill their head

Sometimes I ask myself who is boko haram? Who is fulani herds men (who will kill and claim it and go scot free) and who is federal government? Are they not the same set of people?

Imagine, FG arrest boko haram, later release them, give them money in the name of rehabilitation. Herds men kill the whole village, miyeti allah claim they are responsible, FG made no arrest.

God help us in this fake country. Leah, may divine help reach you wherever you are. Some are happy you're there coz it's in line with their agenda, that's why they don't care if you are rescued or not but God's mercy will locate you, Amen.

Our darling BBQ man, what did our darling president and daddy says jare

NB: for those quoting me, did I mention any country? Why are you all saying USA? Na you Sabi o. May God punish all terrorists sympathizers!

You made some points, but countries negotiate with Terrorists depending on the situation don't allow home video to deceive you or hate for Nigeria. If you decide to attack like that collateral damage might occur. And the government will still be criticized for being wreck less. but it's better to be wreck less killing all hit man terrorists with the victim to weaken the power of the sect than rehabilitating them to carry more attacks. Yahoo boys deserves more of rehabilitation not Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.