Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156758 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Big2bore(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2011
hello my people, just wont you guys tobe a little patient, b/c somtin good is comin soon
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
im patiently waiting for the much awaited breaking news.but there is no valid source of reliable info except speculations.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
It is good to be here once again. a very big hello to every member of this our great house of assembly.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
I JUST CONFIRMED FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.

HALLELUJAH.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2011

HALLELUJAH.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
OMOKEMESI, our front-line man what is it on your end? meanwhile thank you and all the petentees contributing to the burning fire in this assembly. I love you all my follow brothers and sisters.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
Registration closed? Wow!!!.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ Nsima, happy celebration, but is it true registration is closed?, lol
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
haliluhahhhhhhhhh. i pray dis wud be the most reliable explosive news this forum
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
Actually i made a call accross a reliable source asking him of the call for patentees' file, he responded in the affirmative but told me "we need the money", there i'm confused.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
None of my sources was able to confirm the end of registration as at the time of sending this report. However, the Head Office of Comandclem in Lagos had become beehive of activities as State Managers converged there to submit their respective list of registered Patentees from the states under their administration. The Management of Comandclem had given them up till today within which to submit the list, files, duplicate receipts, bank transactions and other documents relating to all Patentees that registered in their states. A source told me: "everything is going smoothly". A voice different from the voice of a top official of Comandclem I contacted few minutes ago said: "Oga is very busy at a meeting." The voice however disclosed that the Panel set up to verify the lists and documents submitted by the Comandclem State Managers might start work tomorrow. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
I also contacted a comandclem top official who told registratn was yet to be closed, infact he asked me where I was to come & register b4 I said I was already a member. SO REGISTRATN IS STILL ON. Let's wait 4 some days & see what happens if d chairman will come out & say sth or probably d next edition of LNP which is most reliable. Keep praying.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by LoveKing(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
dgmegas:

HALLELUJAH.

Nsiman:

Registration closed? Wow!!!.

GODSAYES:

@ Nsima, happy celebration, but is it true registration is closed?, lol

roxell120:

haliluhahhhhhhhhh. i pray dis wud be the most reliable explosive news this forum

Ay89:

I also contacted a comandclem top official who told registratn was yet to be closed, infact he asked me where I was to come & register b4 I said I was already a member. SO REGISTRATN IS STILL ON. Let's wait 4 some days & see what happens if d chairman will come out & say sth or probably d next edition of LNP which is most reliable. Keep praying.

I dont know if i'm to cry or laugh at Your Predicament. But the thing is this. You guys dont just want to hear that all this is a scam. WTF? Those fools were still collecting peoples money and doing it for years now? WTF?X2 I weep in Mandarin. Anyway Adios guys. You are the most foolish bunch i've ever met.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by eredon: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hey Loveking,we are simply not moved by your mockry.i know your type, you are simply a wolf in a sheep's clothing,you obviously dont fit into this assembly,just let the sheep graze in the feilds while the wolves go hunting in the forest.just let us be it aint your money so why bother?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2011
Please its good to listen to peoples opinion no matter how disagreeable they may see. Loveking has a point in viewing patentees on this forum as foolish people. Now where is the wisdom in the continued collection of registration fee even when the matter is not in court. Comandclem said that the reason for collecting registration fee was to be able to pay for cost of litigation. They promised to stop collecting registration immediately court gives its ruling in its favour. Now ruling was given in its favour and there is no more case in court, so why are they still collecting registration. The reason for collecting registration is understandable, but why do it when there is no more litigation? Again, that OBJ intervened does not guarantee anything as OBJ is no court to compel Mobil to pay. He can only appeal to Mobil but considering the amount in question, I have my doubts. But its good to be hopeful, afterall, anything can happen. Nevertheless, we should not dismiss people when they raise valid issues.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 4:59am On Mar 16, 2011
i really appreciate everybody contribution on dis forum.as member of commitee&friend let us put religion&sentiment apart i don't think the withdrawal of the case 4rm court is d best cos there is no way mobil will pay dat kind of huge money out court unless we're deceiving ourselve.am even surprise that u people put ur trust on obasanjo a politician for dat matter.atleast we have had enough patient since all dis years with no positive impact
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:08am On Mar 16, 2011
@saibuhari, have u ever ask yourself a question? if you haven't i will like you to ask yourself this questions, is it possible for Nigeria high court to intervain and judged over a scam issue?, and why would Mobil bribed some of comandclem managers? i.e Pastor Monday Akpan, have you ever ask yourself the reason why Monday Akpan was given a free room in Kirikiri? if you don't know Monday Akpan got a free room in Kirikiri just only because Mobil bribed him to turn against COMANDCLEM this was also the reason why he was relieved from his office, and again Mobil is a giant company of her own, if all these are scam why can't Mobil charge COMANDCLEM to court for lying if indeed Mobil didn't owed COMANDCLEM, you guys should know how to think before validating the issue of scam or no scam in this forum and over this issue man.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2011
@ GODSAYES, Just ignore Saibuhari and Loveking. Some people don't know the history of this case. If they have time to read and actually think well about how a "scammer" could be publicly advertising on Media for the past 10 years and a Giant company like Mobil is being indicted by the "scammers" and yet no arrest has been done.
Let anybody call patentees any name, the period remaining to claim our entitlements is far lesser to years we have waited.
BTW, i learnt the names of the likes of Monday Akpan, who had been working against success of comandclem is in the SUN Newspaper of 3-3-2011. Did anyone see the newspaper? I am happy to hear Akpan is now cooling his feat in kirikiri. That's another indictment on mobil.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2011
@airmark, i appreciate your comment and i promised to do as you've instructed to ignore some people that does not know how the journey got started, fellow patentees good news is coming up soon and you all should be ready for celebration, God bless.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2011
my fingers are crossed, e go better!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Where is Shimfe? Shimfe! Shimfe!! Shimfe!!! Where are you?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by eredon: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
GODSAYES.you have raised a very valid observation about recent happenings in the whole comandclem issue,certain things shouldnt just occur or remain the way they are if this whole thing is a scam.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
I think some patentees think through their anus. I know about the comandclem v mobil more case very well than all of you here. You optimisim is buoyed by the fact that OBJ intervened and because someone has promised patentees that very soon they will be paid. For the avoidance of doubt, am aware that the case between comandclem and mobil is real. But somebody should think with his head. Is OBJ court of law to order mobil to pay? If mobil will ever pay, its the court that can order it to pay but my doubt is in the amount involved.How can mobil pay the amount and remain in business? The only informed person is omokemesi. The rest are yes members who all they know is 'our money is coming very soon'. Why should the owners of comandclem be collecting money from people in the name of registration up till this time when there is no more case in court? Nobody is thinking with his/her head.  Do you people know that federal govt owns 60% of profit/loss made by mobil and other oil coys? If that money is paid you think its only mobil that will bear the responsibility? And you say cunning OBJ has intervened.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^ Saibuhari, thanks, we have heard you. grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ay89(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2011
Please does anyone know when the next edition of the liberation newspaqer coming out?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2011
Withdrawal of Case Against Mobil, Comandclem Lawyer, Barrister A. Ahmed, from Majiyagbe Chambers, gives reasons: * "We had to file withdrawal papers in court following the intervention of very eminent persons, including traditional rulers, politicians and top government functionaries. * "Here we are talking of mediation instead of litigation and as you know, mediation is one of the best avenues to settle a matter out of court. It is better to jaw than to war. * "Since the intervention of the notable personalities, we are very optimistic of a speedy resolution of the matter. * "If the parties start the discussion soon, we should be over with the mediation within a month. Mediation is a shorter route to resolving a matter. Litigation is a much longer way; and we have opted for mediation." FOR FULL DETAILS, Check the latest Edition of "THE LIBERATION", now on sale. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ Omokemesi, Thanks for this informed update above. It appears the patentee assembly is gradually being hijacked by those
who don't wish us any good. We are not desperate as some postings try to portray here. It's rather unfortunate that even some
patentees have been caught in the trap of this desperation by our detractors. Let us all wait patiently as long as it takes for the
right and appropriate thing to be done. Once again I appreciate your update.

Long live Comandclem!
Long Live Patentees!!
Long Live both Intervention/Mediation teams of Comandclem & Mobil!!!
Long Live Nigeria!!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Amenyin: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hello Fellow Patentees,

This commanclem stuff sef?When will the royalties be paid?Its too long!!Hope its not ba scam like the Hongkong Barring Bank,palver.

I stand to be corrected?////
Amenyinu
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
From the liberation news: registration of share and stakeholders in ccnl is yet to close! - prof uwemedimo
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2011
WHY SHOULD CCNL NEGOTIATE WITH A THIEF (mobil producing Nigeria unlimited) OVER ITS INTERLLECTUAL PROPERTY?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
We're still praying and hoping for the best.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
ATTENTION! All Patentees Who Registered in OGUN STATE: If you registered as a Comandclem Patentee in Ogun State and your name has not appeared on the State Patentees website, you are expected to call at the Abeokuta Branch Office of Comandclem to ensure that your details are properly documented. This you must do before next Friday, March 25, 2011, the Comandclem Senior Manager for Ogun State, Pastor Abimbola Salami, announced on the State "GATEWAY RADIO" earlier today. He pointed out that those Patentees whose names had been published on their website had nothing to worry about. Pastor Salami also called on those who paid for registration but had not come to obtain receipts to come and collect them in order to complete their registration. ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.