Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) (13518 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Opens Her Legs Wide To Celebrates Valentine's Day (+18photos) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by MrTrend(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
The founder of The Boob Movement, Abby Chioma Zeus, took to Instagram to showcase another raunchy side of herself in celebration of Valentine’s Day.

In one of the photos, she posted to her page, the South African based-Nigerian model was pictured posing pantless in her kitchen while her legs were widely opened with only a mug protecting her modesty.

Below are the photos:

See more of the 18+ Photos At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/valentines-day-pantless-abby-zeus-shares-photos-while-opening-her-legs-wide-with-only-a-mug-protecting-her-modesty/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by MrTrend(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by LOGOBELT: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Eh! Blood of Zachariah!!!!

Who else saw what I saw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by onlinetomola(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Who else saw what I saw

Werey! What you saw is Carmel toe... grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by scrolldown88: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mtchew!

What's the use of the cup. Nonsense and olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by thugmansion(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
That mug.... Chaiiii
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
TERRIBLE SMELL emanating from that SLUM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Who else saw what I saw
Nobody saw anything.
But, what did you see?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
scrolldown88:
Mtchew!
What's the use of the cup. Nonsense and olosho
Can you help her and remove it?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
thugmansion:
That mug.... Chaiiii
What about it?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
TERRIBLE SMELL emanating from that SLUM.

How did you know?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by thugmansion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
It's beautiful grin
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Lawdis(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
....please someone should kick that cup out of the way for my clear view

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
thugmansion:
It's beautiful grin
But, why?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lawdis:
....please someone should kick that cup out of the way for my clear view

What are you waiting for?

Oya help us out..
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Lawdis(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Oya help us out..

grin grin grin
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Lawdis(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Oya help us out..

grin grin grin...
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by LOGOBELT: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Nobody saw anything.
But, what did you see?
so, you too didn't see it? hmmm since its only me, let's me keep viewing it na
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by LOGOBELT: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
onlinetomola:

Werey! What you saw is Carmel toe... grin grin cheesy
Dey there, no be only Carmel Toe na Cow Toe you go see. Me that have removed the cup in my mind, and have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by onlinetomola(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Dey there, no be only Carmel Toe na Cow Toe you go see. Me that have removed the cup in my mind, and have seen it.

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin baddest grin grin grin. Shey you don use Vaseline
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by LOGOBELT: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
onlinetomola:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin baddest grin grin grin. Shey you don use Vaseline
gringrin
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
This guy na cow! -you make me laugh!
LOGOBELT:

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Tolani1122(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Can you help her and remove it?

Don't worry I will it remove it by editing
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by thugmansion(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why not?
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by doggedfighter(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
She looks beautiful and clean too

1 Like

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Gofwane(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh God, please turn me into a mug

* Typing from a beer parlour * grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Gofwane(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Me that have removed the cup in my mind, and have seen it.
Your own is even better. What about me wey don pour inside? grin

1 Like

Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by LOGOBELT: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gofwane:
Your own is even better. What about me wey don pour inside? grin
gringrin your own worse
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Gofwane(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:
gringrin your own worse
Very, very worst I tell you. I don't know the kind of mind and corrck Oluwa installed in me grin
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by sunnydike1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gofwane:
Very, very worst I tell you. I don't know the kind of mind and corrck Oluwa installed in me grin

wereey
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by Gofwane(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
sunnydike1:

wereey
my brother, this thing called prick don do me shege tire.

The thing is always at attention like suprerman
Re: Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) by blingxx(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Never thought I would type something like this but "i wanna eat that p*ussy" sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"? / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.