Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal (6197 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. / Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Jdepp379: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yes I just started working there and it has been great. Quite a bit though but then I am learning a whole lot. Yes oh I paid for the entrepreneurship training and it made a whole lot of sense and I have been learning more things since then. In fact I just created a website for my online business just this weekend.
Fortuneose:

Thank you for your comment but my main point is “don’t mislead people”, my invite mail was for a job vacancy not training, till I came to Nairaland (as I always do, to get more info ) and found out it’s about entrepreneurship training and development, y not state it in the mail?? My point exactly!!..”u just started working with them”, what kind of work exactly!?...I tot it’s an entrepreneurship training and there is even a fee of 7k!!
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by judgejude(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2020
ok so it's clear some of us Nigerians are prone to play victim in situations like this. I got an invite also to be interviewed by a HR team at EETC and it was clear it wasn't a job vacancy because if it were, it would've been stated in the invite. The moment i saw the position "Entrepreneurship development officer" i knew i had to get more information about what it entails and naturally anything I relation to entrepreneurship usually involves funds. So i went there, got interviewed and was told i had qualities needed to excel as an entrepreneur. I paid my 7k (not like i had money to blow but hey a chance to learn is one i won't pass up) went for the training, which was worth way more than the 7k (those who have paid for courses and training know how empty you feel after paying over 100k For a training and you get little or no impact) and now i'm implementing what i've learnt in my tech business and they offered to mentor and guide me also. But my point it, i wasn't misguided as from the mail it was clear it wasn't a job offer otherwise it would've been stated.
Fortuneose:

Thank you for your comment but my main point is “don’t mislead people”, my invite mail was for a job vacancy not training, till I came to Nairaland (as I always do, to get more info ) and found out it’s about entrepreneurship training and development, y not state it in the mail?? My point exactly!!..”u just started working with them”, what kind of work exactly!?...I tot it’s an entrepreneurship training and there is even a fee of 7k!!

2 Likes

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by angiluck(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Am looking for a job, you guys sent me an invite for job interview. Only for me to go and pay 7k for a training. Who tell Una say I the look for training. That's 419
Donozo:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EETC GLOBAL?
It is our delight to provide you with this important information.

EETC is an acronym for ENTREPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT TRAINING CENTER. It is a training and mentorship center where pursuit for building of business is sharpen, and nourished with the right and appropriate knowledge for better success. We award certification on successful individual who seek to become BUSINESS BUILDERS.

WHAT DOES EETC REPRESENT?
We are non-profitable organization with the principal vision of building world class ENTREPRENEURS who are committed to changing lives positively. I heard you asking why? It's not in anyway contrast to the truth and reality that ours is a society where jobs availability is limited and the few available jobs only suits to sustain our immediate needs and not aiding to the reality of our visions and aspirations as humans. Worst of all, the zest to curtail this national connudrum by the government and responsible bodies appears not promising. It is from this front that EETC as a non-profit organization in collaboration with Multi-nationals as well as NGOs seeks to salvage 100 MILLION NIGERIANS out of the dungeon of poverty. This we can make a reality through professional training, infilling of rightful business knowledge and mentorship.

WHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP?

EETC as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT organization with knowledge on economic and financial research have realized the fact that in this dispensation (21st century), quantum of youths, fathers and mothers have passed the baton of poverty over their generation(s) while trying to make a living. EETC has now taken it pride in training and mentoring entreprenuers so as to make our country (NIGERIA) a better place and also creating more jobs.

WHO ARE C.D.O?
C.D.O an acronym for CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICER is someone who is responsible in training people, mentoring both new and old staff, public clients and also serves as audit officers to the H.R team. Making sure the company's business continues. At the end of briefing/assessment all those who performed well will have the opportunity to come on board as a C.D.O

OUR PARTNERS

Part of what we do as a way to expand our vision includes partnering with multinationals, NGOs as well as NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS.

We hope that in the future we will be able to help NIGERIANS start up a business almost at zero cost. But until then we focus more on Training, Mentoring, Human Capacity Building and we hope that our vision 2020, that 100 MILLION Nigerians will come out of poverty shall be attain.

We look forward to meeting you on a one on one basis where you can benefit form our mentoring program and if very efficient hopefully you will be working with us. Certification cost #7,000.

For our contact and other business information about us visit www.eetcglobal.org
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Dario1: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin

This funny www.eetcglobal.org people.

See how people are even defending them here. Well, I won't be surprised if the defenders are the same people with different account names.

Some said they were interviewed and currently working with them and so are saying they got trained for a fee of 7k.

Na which kind format be that na? How you go send out job invitation to people only to start asking them for a training fee of 7k? No be scam be that.

Abeg make una park well jaw. Nonsense people.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by martha18(f): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good afternoon all,

Please I got this invite from ETCFORALL GLOBAL.

But not really convinced about what they are into.

Attached is a picture of the invite.

Please I need to know if I should proceed with the interview.

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by shomatth(m): 5:21am On Mar 18, 2021
It's fake and scam altogether. They will waste your money, and time. Imagine an Entrepreneur sending me mechanical engineering job role.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pinsource Nigeria Recruting: (new Read) / Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer / Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.