Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case (29772 Views)

Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by content208: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
helinues:
Sorry what is Pdp?

PDP is defined as a political party that needs to learn propaganda, deceit, Corruption and how to fall from the APC.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
If those Justices have conscience, they will definitely excuse themselves tomorrow
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by sammhi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stupid PDP..This is very silly to do
Same way they asked The appeal court president to step aside and the case still didn't go their way
Best is to keep quiet and watch ....You loose today and again tmr
Stupid party .....
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by mushystuff: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=IsioStar1 post=86735436][/quote]

NJC has already done that since October last year but Buhari has as usual failed to take action. That is how he has left the Federal Character Commission that should constitutionally have 37 commissioners, one from each state and the FCT, with just one commissioner whose tenure expires in April.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by zoedew: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rabid fellows!
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Chukwurah003: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
PDP is full of clowns
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Boyooosa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
I've not seen these ones fighting a good cause in their life, only fighting for their drowning corrupt lives and wrecked party.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by President2031: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Eteka1:
But they would like Mary Odili who is from Mbise and Married to Peter Odili on the case right? Bunch of hypocrites.

Mumu if you have any problem write your own letter too.

Some of you Nigerians your mentality is too poor.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Eteka1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
President2031:

Mumu if you have any problem write your own letter too.

Some of you Nigerians your mentality is too poor.
Really? You are the one who's so mentally retarded you can't see the point I'm making.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by greggng: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Revman:

I like people like you who read and understand what they have read. The problem we have in this country is that people don't read, they don't even want to read. They just go about shouting injustice. This law thing is not the way people think it is, judgement is always based on the facts and evidence before the court not people's sentiments. Once again, I like people like you.
Come tomorrow, the supreme Court should throw out that application the way it ought to be thrown out. They are not the first to come for review of judgement neither will they be the last. They failed to do what they ought to have done and they are here screaming blue murder. He who asserts must prove, moreso when you allege the commission of an offence! Forgery is a crime under our laws, they should have produced a superior document to cast aspersions on the one provided by APC/Hope.How dare you dispute documentary evidence by oral testimony? Again, they failed to do what they ought to have done. Our people should learn to be rational in their thinking.

Thank you for your understanding . Emeka ihedioha is from next village to my mum's place...But I don't allow sentiment to over rule my sense of good judgement. Ordinarily I would 've preferred ihedioha to be the governor since he is from mbaise...also the first time mbaise man is ruling imo state....I hate cheating . It is morally wrong to cheat . I asked a friend recently that ....a brilliant student wrote an exam and because one wicked lecturer hates him, his paper got missing ....on further investigation it was discovered it was a deliberate attempt to punish the student...by that lecturer .The school authority had to remedy the injury by ensuring the papers were found and scores added to the guys result ....he came out with distinction. I asked him if he would 've preferred the guy suffer for something caused by the lecturer....he Said God forbid.....in conclusion that guys fate is like uzodinma fate...Nobody will be happy to be a victim of cheat
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
This useless party again I don't know why they are just selfish and self centered.... Maybe that odili of a judge should step aside for the bayelsa and zamfara case review...

If it favour them, the court has resist intimidation from FG and Buhari and truly, the court is the last hope of common man.

Immediately it goes against them, the EU, Trump, AU, everybody will be called upon to look at how PMB has pocket the judiciary, bow Tanko is the worst CJN to have to happened to the system.....

They will never commend or appreciate PMB for once.... You try this shit during OBJ or GEJ tenure say you get court case against his party and you remove the governor con put the rival, OBJ I know will just laugh you... And you know the rest....

Me, I will never believe once that PMB influences any court cases....
You are a very wise man!
You have said the absolute truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by comos: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
sammhi:
Stupid PDP..This is very silly to do
Same way they asked The appeal court president to step aside and the case still didn't go their way
Best is to keep quiet and watch ....You loose today and again tmr
Stupid party .....

Afonja, having headache because of Igbo matter.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gozzzy:
The thing that annoys me, is that the nitwits up there yarning dusts ain't even imolites. . They are bloody Westerners and Northerners..... Why can't these people face their business. If I say that may the universe treat all of you the way supreme court treated Ihedioha,I hope you'll say amen. Let's call evil, evil.... Justice should be served no matter who's involved..... I dunno why party affiliation has blinded you people and made you worse than beasts of the forests!!!! angry angry angry

Are you the only one from Imo state?

Let Hope continue, Ihedioha should wait for another election period. In fact I don't trust Ihedioha.

BTW, Ihedioha can not defeat Hope in the first place if not for the abacadabra from Ihedioha coupled with that of Rochas + Nwosu
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by President2031: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Eteka1:
Really? You are the one who's so mentally retarded you can't see the point I'm making.

You’re making useless point.

Pdp wrote a letter asking for tanko and others to step aside.

You foolishly rush to say but pdp want Justice marry odili to remain!

Did pdp ever wrote any letter saying Justice marry must be there?

Did pdp stop you from writing your own letter of you don’t feel comfortable with Justice marry Odilli?

Why do you rush to conclude foolishly?

Have you seen you have a very poor mentality? Do you think people form advance world reason like you on things like this?

How do you expect a country to grow with your type of people who forget about the message and attack the messenger?

Grow up!
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
greggng:

Thank you for your understanding . Emeka ihedioha is from next village to my mum's place...But I don't allow sentiment to over rule my sense of good judgement. Ordinarily I would 've preferred ihedioha to be the governor since he is from mbaise...also the first time mbaise man is ruling imo state....I hate cheating . It is morally wrong to cheat . I asked a friend recently that ....a brilliant student wrote an exam and because one wicked lecturer hates him, his paper got missing ....on further investigation it was discovered it was a deliberate attempt to punish the student...by that lecturer .The school authority had to remedy the injury by ensuring the papers were found and scores added to the guys result ....he came out with distinction. I asked him if he would 've preferred the guy suffer for something caused by the lecturer....he Said God forbid.....in conclusion that guys fate is like uzodinma fate...Nobody will be happy to be a victim of cheat

God bless you, you saw the conspiracy and manipulation against Hope during the election.

I told someone earlier that Ihedioha can't stand Hope in a free and fair election.

All of them might be the same but the masses in Imo prefer Hope to the other candidate, just that he was a victim of circumstances/cheat during the election.
Imagine Nwosu polling such votes.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Eteka1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
President2031:

You’re making useless point.

Pdp wrote a letter asking for tanko and others to step aside.

You foolishly rush to say but pdp want Justice marry odili to remain!

Did pdp ever wrote any letter saying Justice marry must be there?

Did pdp stop you from writing your own letter of you don’t feel comfortable with Justice marry Odilli?

Why do you rush to conclude foolishly?

Have you seen you have a very poor mentality? Do you think people form advance world reason like you on things like this?

How do you expect a country to grow with your type of people who forget about the message and attack the messenger?

Grow up!
If you have a brain as big as a peanut then you should understand that Mary Odili should also be on that stupid list. And since they didn't add her to the list, it means that they would rather like her to be part of those to hear the case.

Small child like you telling me to grow up.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Shut up! Are u supporting the robbery in Imo to stand? I don't know whats wrong with u guys

You are the one that needs to shut up.

Are you from Imo?

SC should throw the review out tomorrow, that is the best thing for the case.

Judging it will be like saying they are not competent in the first case.

Hope is the rightful winner of that election.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by budusky05(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
PDP
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by TGMISKY(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
But Mary Odili judged that of Bayelsa. Why is PDP always seeking for a way to cry foul?
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by maxzzo1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good one , let others review the judgement for unbiased result
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by kikake: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
But who can tell the Supreme Court that Imo PDP started massive rigging of votes for its governorship candidate in his federal constituency?
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by kikake: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gozzzy:

My problem with you people is that you live in self deceit!!! That Supreme court denied APC of victory in Bayelsa doesn't mean that they are justifiable if their reason for the denial doesn't hold water... But can you analyse that of Imo state and give an unbiased judgement and say that Supreme court was right? If deep in your heart, you know that supreme court was not right, I pray that the universe treat your life the way supreme court treated Imo state governorship tribunal.

Where were you during the proceedings at the various courts?

What PDP, INEC and Ihedioha lawyers failed to disprove in the courts before reaching the Supreme Court is what PDP wants to start to be reviewed or argued upon again.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by kutashi: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
greggng:

This is why i will continue to say that a good number of Nigerians don't understand how court processes and procedures are done. First you approach the court with your prayers....Apc uzodinma told the court to declare him winner of the imo election on the ground that his lawful votes from 313 units were excluded for no just cause. Pdp prayers was that the result present by uzodinma was forged and not from Inec. The supreme court looked at the facts by asking pdp to present the authentic result f those units since they claimed that from apc is forged . They could not present any result. The supreme court further asked Inec to look into the result presented by apc to confirm if is forged but Inec confirmed that they result is signed by their staff and the police presented their own copy which tallies with what Apc brought. The judge's having since that Pdp and Inec are partners in crime decided to add the excluded result to the rightful owner ..,,that was how apc became governor. You cannot benefit from your mischieve....This is elementary law. The court is not father Xmas that will give you what u didn't ask for. As far as I am concern nothing will come out of the review cos justice was properly served.
Those idiots and the online mumus will not listen or care to even read the details of the judgement. Even APC that had a straight winning knows they erred regarding their fate! But the thought Supreme Court is father Christmas and you can win in court by sentiment.
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by CanadaOrBust: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
greggng:

This is why i will continue to say that a good number of Nigerians don't understand how court processes and procedures are done. First you approach the court with your prayers....Apc uzodinma told the court to declare him winner of the imo election on the ground that his lawful votes from 313 units were excluded for no just cause. Pdp prayers was that the result present by uzodinma was forged and not from Inec. The supreme court looked at the facts by asking pdp to present the authentic result f those units since they claimed that from apc is forged . They could not present any result. The supreme court further asked Inec to look into the result presented by apc to confirm if is forged but Inec confirmed that they result is signed by their staff and the police presented their own copy which tallies with what Apc brought. The judge's having since that Pdp and Inec are partners in crime decided to add the excluded result to the rightful owner ..,,that was how apc became governor. You cannot benefit from your mischieve....This is elementary law. The court is not father Xmas that will give you what u didn't ask for. As far as I am concern nothing will come out of the review cos justice was properly served.

With due respect sir, u r lying.
I have already corrected u but u keep parroting the same thing. Something that is all over the newspapers.
I don’t know who u think u r fooling.
Only APC signed the Uzodinma documents. Not only that, a mere cursory examination of the documents would show that they are obviously fraudulent. Not only were they full of ridiculous figures that exceeded number of registered voters, they were also incomplete, smudgy, full of alterations, and showed results for only APC and PDP out of 70 parties!

Also, INEC swore, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, that they never issued those documents.
”INEC had in their reply to the petition disowned those result sheets and averred emphatically that no results were generated from those polling units... that any result from those polling units presented by any of the candidates must be fake.”
Respect yourself sir. You ain’t fooling nobody

2 Likes

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
PDP means your father!

helinues:
Sorry what is Pdp?
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by BeerParlour: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
post=86737545:

You are a very wise man!
You have said the absolute truth.

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
emkz:
Why would the PDP interfere in a judicial process in the public domain? Why would the PDP protest against a Supreme Court judgement at all? Do these dim-wits realize they are casting aspersions on our judiciary? When Buhari was losing, did he ever protest against judicial pronouncements? When the Supreme Court fired a governor-designate on the eve of his inauguration, did the APC lead a protest against that judgement? There is a process and these politicians must not be allowed to abuse it for selfish reasons.

This was the same way one tonyebarcanista wrote an epistle asking for the Supreme Court to make public the names of the judges to hear Atiku's appeal. To reflect federalism in a judicial panel? What the fück is that? If we must go with that line of reasoning, why would the APC allow a Lady Justice wife of a PDP chieftain to hear their appeal? Do we even understand the implications of these things?

I strongly think our National Assembly should make laws to protect the Judiciary and make certain actions criminal like accusing a Justice of bias without proof. I think its time we establish a Judicial Police who must carry out the orders of the courts, protect judges and arrest those abusing the judiciary. I think they have the US Marshals who do this job in the states.

INEC conducts elections, who regulates political parties and their activities? I may not support the Supreme Court, but with an opposition party like PDP, democracy is doomed.
Bro, Supreme court has lost it
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
PDP don craze finish o grin
Asking CJN to refuse himself.
See how Buhari don bring supreme court to disrepute
Smh
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by agoras(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
This useless party again I don't know why they are just selfish and self centered.... Maybe that odili of a judge should step aside for the bayelsa and zamfara case review...

If it favour them, the court has resist intimidation from FG and Buhari and truly, the court is the last hope of common man.

Immediately it goes against them, the EU, Trump, AU, everybody will be called upon to look at how PMB has pocket the judiciary, bow Tanko is the worst CJN to have to happened to the system.....

They will never commend or appreciate PMB for once.... You try this shit during OBJ or GEJ tenure say you get court case against his party and you remove the governor con put the rival, OBJ I know will just laugh you... And you know the rest....

Me, I will never believe once that PMB influences any court cases....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
emkz:
Why would the PDP interfere in a judicial process in the public domain? Why would the PDP protest against a Supreme Court judgement at all? Do these dim-wits realize they are casting aspersions on our judiciary? When Buhari was losing, did he ever protest against judicial pronouncements? When the Supreme Court fired a governor-designate on the eve of his inauguration, did the APC lead a protest against that judgement? There is a process and these politicians must not be allowed to abuse it for selfish reasons.

This was the same way one tonyebarcanista wrote an epistle asking for the Supreme Court to make public the names of the judges to hear Atiku's appeal. To reflect federalism in a judicial panel? What the fück is that? If we must go with that line of reasoning, why would the APC allow a Lady Justice wife of a PDP chieftain to hear their appeal? Do we even understand the implications of these things?

I strongly think our National Assembly should make laws to protect the Judiciary and make certain actions criminal like accusing a Justice of bias without proof. I think its time we establish a Judicial Police who must carry out the orders of the courts, protect judges and arrest those abusing the judiciary. I think they have the US Marshals who do this job in the states.

INEC conducts elections, who regulates political parties and their activities? I may not support the Supreme Court, but with an opposition party like PDP, democracy is doomed.
Who will arrest Buhari for removing a sitting CJN and invading the house of supreme court judges in the dead of the night without concrete proof?
This is the result of his malady
Re: PDP Writes CJN Tanko Mohammed, Asks Him To Step Aside From Imo Case by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

With due respect sir, u r lying.
I have already corrected u but u keep parroting the same thing. Something that is all over the newspapers.
I don’t know who u think u r fooling.
Only APC signed the Uzodinma documents. Not only that, a mere cursory examination of the documents would show that they are obviously fraudulent. Not only were they full of ridiculous figures that exceeded number of registered voters, they were also incomplete, smudgy, full of alterations, and showed results for only APC and PDP out of 70 parties!

Also, INEC swore, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, that they never issued those documents.
”INEC had in their reply to the petition disowned those result sheets and averred emphatically that no results were generated from those polling units... that any result from those polling units presented by any of the candidates must be fake.”
Respect yourself sir. You ain’t fooling nobody
He's actually fooling somebody; himself!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get Original Nigerian National ID Card?? / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.