Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port (11467 Views)

How To Calculate Total Cost Of Clearing Vehicles - The E-valuation Way / Just Cleared From Tincan Island Is Tokunbo 2016 RX350 For 13.5M, Awoof / Clearing Your Goods At The Nigerian Port Made Easier...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by OnyeObodo: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Owo4mii, unless you are same person with kaysy, you shouldn't be posting adverts on his thread not to talk of answering his clients. Thats rude and nasty.

I wonder why the young man has not dealt with you severely. If it were me,I would have destroyed you or your business long ago. Trust me when I say this, You will be made sample of.

What you are doing is outright wicked and evil. Stop advertising on someone's else thread and stop answering questions his clients ask him on his thread. Go to yours. If you were good at what you do, people will contact you.

Honestly If I were him, I will pretend am a client and contact you. You will know wassup when I meet you.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 1:19am On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=OnyeObodo post=112221440][/quote]

Hmmm, Better received sense
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=OnyeObodo post=112221440][/quote]

Thanks for that, we are not same but in a place like Nairaland where powers of thread owners are restricted, there is nothing anyone can do about it, any client that wants to deal with any of us will contact us directly irrespective of who and who has posted on our thread.

I think this place is more like an open source market, the more reason I've set up my own website where only me has the power to do as I wish to, and some of my works are there, once the e-Valuation issue is put to rest, I'll return with new details on the process then work starts fully based on that.

Thanks, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz 2004 E320 4matic *sales suspended* / 5tons Forklift (diesel Powered) For Short And Long Term Hire In Lagos / Good Lathe Machine For Sale (very Affordable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.