Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port (11460 Views)

How To Calculate Total Cost Of Clearing Vehicles - The E-valuation Way / Just Cleared From Tincan Island Is Tokunbo 2016 RX350 For 13.5M, Awoof / Clearing Your Goods At The Nigerian Port Made Easier...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by cmoney22222: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kay can you talk Briefly how one can avoid things to be stolen from his car particularly on sallum. I heard they are notorious in stealing things from car. I have a car enrouting sallum and need to avoid theft at all cost
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
@cmoney22222, the best way to avoid that is to clear the vehicle as soon as it lands, we can start by getting valuation before the car lands so that when it lands we'll just punch, pay duty and finish the rest in 2 or 3 days
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2021
kaysy:
@cmoney22222, the best way to avoid that is to clear the vehicle as soon as it lands, we can start by getting valuation before the car lands so that when it lands we'll just punch, pay duty and finish the rest in 2 or 3 days

You are right but how are you sure it will get cleared between 2-3 days, have you not putting into consideration of the rating day, and do you know where they will offload the vehicle, Just have it in my 5days and for theft is based on God and physical sighting after confirming where it was offloaded

1 Like

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
owo4mii:

You are right but how are you sure it will get cleared between 2-3 days, have you not putting into consideration of the rating day, and do you know where they will offload the vehicle, Just have it in my 5days and for theft is based on God and physical sighting after confirming where it was offloaded

Thanks sir u are right, all of these will also be put into serious considerations but the best we can do is what is humanly possible, besides the theft at the terminal is not as rampant as we make it look like stuff gets stolen from every vehicle that lands terminal, from my observation they mostly take things from vehicles that has stayed longer in the terminal... Anyway i'll do what i have to do when its time sha. Thanks i appreciate.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cleared from ENL Terminal, Apapa Port
Contact me if u have vehicles to clear from the port

They are actually 9 trucks. We're done with this work

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
All importers should please note that Consignee Name in their Bill of Lading must have FIRS TIN

Any Consignee whose name is not on the Custom Database will be required to go to FIRS to get a TIN

The era of using similar name to process work for clients is over

1 Like

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by CHARLESN1: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
kaysy:
Cleared from ENL Terminal, Apapa Port
Contact me if u have vehicles to clear from the port

They are actually 9 trucks. We're done with this work

How much to clear the Howo dump truck as you posted? What model years are the 9 trucks you posted and each of their customs clearing cost?
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2021
YOUR EMBER DEALS FOR RORO AND GENERAL CARGO'S
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
CHARLESN1:

How much to clear the Howo dump truck as you posted? What model years are the 9 trucks you posted and each of their customs clearing cost?

Each cost about N2.1m to clear
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Successfully Cleared. took delivery for owner till he was in Lagos to pick it up

Very soon i'll be rendering Clear & Delivery Services to South West, South East & South South States.

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Grand Aurora coming September 9, 2021

If u have a car in that ship to clear, come let's add it up to our list and clear all before September 11.

The clearing process for the vehicles in that ship starts September 8.

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oga importers, if ur vehicle came with Grand Aurora or any other ship on Sallaum line and u want to know the status of the vehicle that is, the current position of the vehicle and how far ur agent has work on the clearing process, drop ur bill lading number here or send it to me on whatsapp, i'll check and post screenshot of the response here. Your agents are doing their best but FiveStar is delaying our work,
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2021
If your vehicle is coming through Sallaum line to Five-star terminal and you want it cleared at Fivestar terminal, kindly come for a stepdown to avoid it going to CLASSIC terminal.

Contact us today

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
TOYOTA CAMRY 2015
Cleared for N1.6m
Sallaum Line

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
LEXUS GS 350 2011 Cleared @ N950,000 - Sallaum

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
[b]Welcome to the Ember Month, The Months of great business and Celebrated year.
Let me be your Errand Messenger in the Sea Port as Your Clearing Agent, Custom Clearance, Duty Payment and Your Sea Port door to door agent.

WE MAKE SHIPPING OF GOODS AND SERVICE EASIER FORYOU TO GET AFTER PURCHASE HERE IN NIGERIA AS YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH NO DOUBTING MIND.

YOUR EMBER DEALS FOR RORO AND GENERAL CARGO'S
YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL USES OR SALES.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.
WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII
TO HELP YOU OUT.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
https://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com

With God all things are possible[/b]
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Tantolu: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
@ Kaysy:

1.Please what is the current USD rate at NCS for CIF valuation?

2.Like how much would :

a. NISSAN Sentra 2009 model.
b.Volkwagen Jetta 2006 model.

Get cleared for .Thanks.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tantolu:
@ Kaysy:

2.Like how much would :

Get cleared for .Thanks.

With #650 and #550 respective
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Tantolu:
@ Kaysy:

2.Like how much would :

Get cleared for .Thanks.

The answer above on clearing cost is correct. The USD Rate for CIF today is N405/USD
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Tantolu: 4:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Thanks all,much appreciated..
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by festaclanre: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
How much will it cost to clear a 2017 Toyota camry
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2022
festaclanre:

Which shipping lines
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by festaclanre: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
owo4mii:

Which shipping lines
Not shipped yet. I just want the possible cost before shipping
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
festaclanre:
Not shipped yet. I just want the possible cost before shipping

Budget between 2.3-2.5 million
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
festaclanre:

If u send Bill lading and we go for valuation, we'll know exactly what it will cost, am sure it will be within the range owoo told u
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Finally we are moving close to the era of e-Valuation... This has been what i've always wanted, From the day i stepped my foot into Tincan Island Port and realized we have to go and queue just to collect valuation, i was really mad and question why can't this be done electronically.

Well this is to officially announce to importers that the amount you bought your vehicle in USD is now the CIF Value for that vehicle starting from February 2022 just like i've always said in my other thread on How to Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port.

The implication is
1. No more paying custom officer to get valuation
2. Even release and gate fit no get shishi from us, but we go try roger them small sha
3. everyone will pay the real and actual duty which apparently will be more than what is being paid but no more settlement to custom officers on the road
4. The whole clearing process will be a lot more easier and faster
5. Importers can actually pay everything directly by himself then settle agent only his agency fee.
6. All these question of how much is to clear this, how much is to clear that will no longer be there

My expectation
This 35% duty rate should be brought down to like 10% or 15% that way cost of clearing will reduce and more importers will be attracted to Nigerian Ports thereby creating jobs for the people and revenue for the Government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2022
HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demur-rage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com

With God all things are possible.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by otung42(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
@kay What's the condition of clearing a car now in Nigeria ports or are they still using the old method?
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
otung42:
@kay What's the condition of clearing a car now in Nigeria ports or are they still using the old method?

Yes sir, old method still in place for now... I'll update the new procedure as soon as it commences fully
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demur-rage on your goods.
Contact us today through
With God all things are possible.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2022

Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock reciept to make easier job delivery and afford demurrage on your goods.

Contact us today through

With God all things are possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KAMAZ Trucks: Is it common in Nigeria? / *IT HAS LANDED* Audi A6 QUATTRO FULLY LOADED ( Pre ordered by Pystar ) / Honda City Or Toyota Yaris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.