Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole (217 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole by Tuetara(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Governor Nyesom Wike has asked embattled National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) Adams Oshiomhole to resign over his failure to stop swearing of Sen Douye Diri as Bayelsa state Governor.

“The worst form of armed robbery is when you steal people’s mandate, like Oshiomhole is noted for. He thinks because he’s in the ruling party, he can use security to steal the mandate of the people. He was taught a lesson, a bitter lesson and I want to repeat, if you come to steal our mandate, the people will respond accordingly.

“They will oppose your stealing of their mandate and so Oshiomhole thinks because he is in the ruling party nobody should say anything or do anything. Stealing is not only when you go to rob a bank. The worse form of armed robbery is when you steal the mandate of the people”

“Shame should be on him that at the end of the day the PDP Candidate has been sworn in as governor of Bayelsa. You can’t come out and open your mouth and say it will never happen. Now it has happened. If I were him I will resign, leave. I am not his friend, so he cannot say, my friend.

On Oshiomhole’s parable that he (Oshiomhole) is an antelope, and Wike a tortoise, the Rivers Governor responded, “It’s unfortunate that Oshiomhole will use that word, a tortoise challenging an Antelope. How can Oshiomhole compare himself to me. I’m well-read, a lawyer, life bencher. I have a first degree in Political Science, my second, Law and I went to the Nigerian Law School and I passed very well. Let Oshiomhole tell me which University he attended.

PH Social

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring The Only Way Out! / Aketi: Three Years Of Competence, Character And Courage / The Virus Has Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.