Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock (70577 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:
shocked Hotel again?! Electric wetin?! Na for Ajegunle Ghetto hotel? We know that's not possible in the state-of-the-art posh Suites where Governor's crew roll. So, stop lying. We know he died on top... lipsrsealed

Capital YES. Expecially all southern states' men who value their own belly and lust than protecting those that should look up to them. What is the motivation of an average southern man?! To buy lastest car, fashion and stiffle fellow southern men with envy. That is it, we focus on trying to achiev to that we can flaunt the achievent to kill our haters(fellow southern men) with envy! And get all the girls! Very childiah mentality. They undetstand this our foolishness, that's why your brother that is regularly given crumps would look the other way when... hmmm... They refused prevent when they could, still blinded by this self-desrructive ego, they refuse to unite and fight courageously to stop the killing of their sons and raping of their wives and daughters. Shame, shame, shame!

Truth is always very bitter. The next generation shall never forgive this current southern generation of "chop and lose sense, my belle and lust is more importat than my brothers lives". I love subtle intelligence of women so much and how they codedly pass accross their message why the southern men still gyrating and deceiving themselves to be men. Have you notice how most southern girl and women are now always dressed in black? They now see their mem as walking dead that refuse to rise to life and responsibility of defence when most needed. The cloths maybe stylish designs etc, but black have suddenly become so popular among our females. They have already seen that the men that God created to protect them have become useless weaklings and slaves to intruders that could have been conqured since, who have betrayed their females' trust. Being a man no be only to fvck and produce children like pigs. Real Men are Men! And we know ourselves: very few in the south, so we couldn't do much, we were also betrayed severally by the weaklings whenever we planned to.... True life story. Southern women now look up to God, southern men have fail them woefully.

Thank you!

Many will not understand you but truth can be bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by emmaitive(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
sacrifice
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have not seen a more wicked people than APC leaders , what doe Ameachi gain by lying against his loyal CSO just in order to protect the Image of Fulani Herdsmen , If Ameachi himself was the one struck that night is this how the govt would have denied the truthful cause of death ... The family of this man must sue Ameachi till he provides the name of the mystery hotel where his aide was Fulanicuted ohh sorry electrocuted

Political sacrifice!

Has Uwajumogu been buried?

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Saviola6053: 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
That is why every hotel and home owners are adviced to connect what we call Residual Circuit Device on the distribution board and run it to every live wire that connect to bathroom, kitchen and anywhere around the compound that has moisture should incase there is a shock. The RCD will disconnect the flow of electrics current.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by supercase1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
slightlyMad:
In the US and canada, you are less likely to be ever electrocuted.

You know why?
They make laws and they uphold it.

For every 6ft, there must be a wall socket to plug things into or your home won't be up to code, if home is not to code, no certificate of occupancy will be issued.

When we say vote sowore, we know what's up
But sowore was dancing soapy when he came out of prison and was even claiming marlian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Stanfeelings: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..
Condolences to the Family...

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry " I thy know" on the other side..
ABEG ITS HAD I KNOWN" ... which one is " I thy know"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by simonfynboi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mtcheww,...it sounds so fake, tel us wat actually happened.... undecided
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by delzbaba(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
what's a shower rose??
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Femioghay: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry " I thy know" on the other side..

"I thy know" instead of had I known rubbish english

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Yabariki: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
please how is this a news?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by White007(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
So you people bought that lie. Even in a N15k hotel, this will not happen.

Ok let the hotel management be charged for manslaughter.

Plus name the hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kaduna political terrorist has kicked him out of the game for life.

Nice bodybag.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by tutuonye: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Amechi has that guy to exchange his head
Remember he narrowly escaped from bandits few days ago and something aided the miraculous escape. Now he has to pay with something preciously bloody.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ogubolokento(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chei this humble man has been with the minister as a governor till date,RIP
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by RonJeremy: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
This Amaechi and bad news na 5 & 6......
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Shower rose
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Olulinks(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sad News.... Too bad..

"Had I known" not "I thy know"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Mac2016(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody should check that shower rose

Is it not same shower he's been using

I don't trust Nigeria politicians

RIP to the dead
Where as he been using the same?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Moscodee1990(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nna mhen, , RIP.
I'd like to know which of the hotel.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by wellmax(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody should check that shower rose

Is it not same shower he's been using

I don't trust Nigeria politicians

RIP to the dead

Lazy, daft, which are you.

If you read well you would understand that he was in s hotel.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Isoduwa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
So kp still kill this man in exchange for his Boss
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kidnappers and Bandits killed him not electric shocks
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
bluecircle470:

Nothing is fishy or meaty. I don’t know what you people wants to gain from this attack or no attack. Opposition always against the ruling party

What is the name of the hotel? Who was the last guest in the suite? There are so many questions I cannot ask online? The CSO is the last man that can tell us much about the kidnapping scenario.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have many questions.Unlike many people here,I don't swallow everything I'm served.
This is a very unlikely scenario.
Electrocuted by a shower hose?Very unlikely unless the naked wire is clearly protruding and in the mix.In that case,someone else should have received an electric shock previously or at least noticed it.
I'm trying to figure out how electric wire became exposed in the shower.
Or maybe the man has rented the room for months in advance so noone else noticed this?
This kind of death would have called for an inquest but we are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Rayd502(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
A malfunctioning heater in the bathroom can easily leak current through the shower hose and handle.I was almost killed last year while having my bath.I was electrocuted,but i guess it wasn't my time to go.I practically ran out of the bathroom naked calling for help.Hmmm...No be small thing.

It's a situation I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by Rayd502(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheWrita:
I have many questions.Unlike many people here,I don't swallow everything I'm served.
This is a very unlikely scenario.
Electrocuted by a shower hose?Very unlikely unless the naked wire is clearly protruding and in the mix.In that case,someone else should have received an electric shock previously or at least noticed it.
I'm trying to figure out how electric wire became exposed in the shower.
Or maybe the man has rented the room for months in advance so noone else noticed this?
This kind of death would have called for an inquest but we are in Nigeria.

All these ur conjectures are needless.It happened to me,in my own case,heater was malfunctioning and was replaced immediately.
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by airminem(f): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
When is the ministry of transport releasing January salary to its sub agency?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by bluecircle470: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
babaolofin:

What is the name of the hotel? Who was the last guest in the suite? There are so many questions I cannot ask online? The CSO is the last man that can tell us much about the kidnapping scenario.

You just keep on stressing your brain over what may not concern you. They said there was no attack and you keep claiming there was. What is really your business in this, what do you want to gain from it?
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by moriss33(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
I think they killed the man over the course of questioning, cuz the Ministers travel plans were clearly sabotaged & who else to blame if not CSO ?
solmus:
cool

Classic case of murder, I don't trust that El Midget for anything.. its better to stay clearly off KD city

*Minister's train couch was attacked on a scheduled visit which only few people know about, yet no similar attack had happened althrough the year prior to Ministers visit
*Next day the Minister's Chief Secuirity Officer suddenly got electrocuted in a hotel Bathroom in that same KD, why didn't the electrical malfunction happen to previous guest of the hotel
*Armed Drone was said to be cleared by this same KD government
*A bomb scare was orchestrated in that same KD city springing up Christian vs Muslim mini chaos

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by PFRB: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
ddippset:
I hope nobody will blame Wike for this.
Or blame Mary Odili
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by PFRB: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rayd502:
A malfunctioning heater in the bathroom can easily leak current through the shower hose and handle.I was almost killed last year while having my bath.I was electrocuted,but i guess it wasn't my time to go.I practically ran out of the bathroom naked calling for help.Hmmm...No be small thing.

It's a situation I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Always try to switch of heaters before using the shower
Re: Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock by PFRB: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
White007:
So you people bought that lie. Even in a N15k hotel, this will not happen.

Ok let the hotel management be charged for manslaughter.

Plus name the hotel.
My man this can happen and has been happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.